What's new

Iraq to buy weapons from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about military deals, purchases of weaponry.

Iraq has some Iranian made weaponry in it’s inventory of which none reported, that means small arms copied AK 47’s just as Iran has Iraqi made/modified weaponry in it’s inventory, whether in service or not is not the case here.

As for Iraq purchasing equipment from Iran is something there is no evidence for, neither has DJ elliots blog who follows Iraq’s military rebuild since 2004 seen any deal with Iran.
Montrose Toast - Iraq Order of Battle

You may get back to this:

The Iraqis have been using a few Iranian-made equipments for a few years.

Nothing of a surprise ..

An AK 47 is a fire arm not an equipment. I hope you do know the difference.

Move this thread to the stupid and funny section please. What does Iran make to sell? Bunch of copy paste soviet junks from the 70s.

What Soviet?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Zulifqar is actually a T-72 variant which means @Arabian Legend is right.

He's actually right in everything he said except for the MiG-29s the Iranians procure in the late 80s. Other than that all Soviet equipments Iran got belong to the 70s if not the 60s
What Soviet?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yea is shmagh ghutra kufia made in Saudi Arabia or in France and LondonView attachment 15784

How's the Mu'tah's condemn factory bro?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJ2Ux6miaM

:lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

What Soviet?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

When I say soviet junks I mean it. The Zulfiqar Tank was designed based on the Soviet T-72, very low quality in all terms of it specification be it armor protection, armament, turret… etc.

Nothing but a jock. Try to draw a little comparison with the Abrams, Leopards…etc.
Please tell me about the stealth multirole fighter Qaher-313:omghaha:

He's actually right in everything he said except for the MiG-29s the Iranians procure in the late 80s. Other than that all Soviet equipments Iran got belong to the 70s if not the 60s

Exactly, You beat me to it.

How's the Mu'tah's condemn factory bro?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJ2Ux6miaM

:lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:
How is the Misyar and musfar and wanasa and adult nursing
Take look at this video

Reactions: New
What Am I supposed to do with all these kind of marriages? None is encourage by politics, the state, faith, or morales unlike the Mu'tah :lol:
Did you whatch the video they speak about your women and at least mut'ah is halal :lol:

Mut'ah is fine? :woot:

That's a serious confession.

If so, since it happens to be Halal, is it okay for someone like us to hook up with your girl?
Mut'ah is for poor people who can't marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom