What's new

Iraq orders Turkey to 'immediately' withdraw troops sent across border

Iraq is so fucked that nobody cares what their president thinks.
Barzani is more important in Iraq.

And no i don't care what you mullah fan boys say.
yeah all Iranians are mullah fanboys
even the guys like me who are anti islamism

man you are a genius , a great great genius LOL
And please don't talk about things like respect, honor, etc..... You can talk about taqqiya, being two faced, lies, etc...
yeah all shias are liars and blabla
i already heard that many times by wahhabis lol

That's in KRG territory.

We are there on the behalf of KRG and it's nothing new.... we are there for 2.5 years.

And no i don't care what you mullah fan boys say.

And please don't talk about things like respect, honor, etc..... You can talk about taqqiya, being two faced, lies, etc...

Hımm, Iraqi saying that we are whores.... quiet Ironic for a country that got butt-raped by every nationality out there. :rofl:

And we are inside of your country. Talk about whoring. :lol:
You piece o crap thse you raped are mainly aizidees and some sunni women who wanted to leave mosul what are you bragging about.

you are in but guess what you under the protection of kbg and sunnis from mosul well I think you are under the protection of isis.

butt-raped
you can suck my d...
WoW ! let's chill out here a little bit . @Manticore , lets see if you're as sensitive towards bad language as you claim :D

you can suck my d...
let us all talk about the things we have , not the things that have been shoved between our girly legs :D

crush them like a bug
just at a time when i thought you guys cannot possibly be any cuter :lol:

Erdogan and his army of turks preparing to attack Iraq.

the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-4k-trailer-and-ultra-hi-res-stills-2.jpg

Iraq under attack by the savages turk

hobbit-battle.gif

just a couple of days ago they cried their eyes out to NATO begging for protection against uncle bear :D

these people are a bunch of hypocrites man . they are becoming disgraces to humanity

please post a source when Turkey cried to NATO
Turkey simply informed its allies about the situation, something they are required to do

NATO countries later on through its investigation confirmed Turkish story and that was it

@haman10

The Turkish base in Iraq is not under NATO protection why dont Iran save his shia iraaqi sisters and dare to attack there

you or your iraqi shia bandits none have the guts to thouch that Turkish base

Dont talk shit here and something if you have some balls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom