What's new

Iraq orders Turkey to 'immediately' withdraw troops sent across border

Our soldiers are there to train Peshmerga and contribute to fight against ISIS and we are in the KRG territory. Normally you would expect solidarity from Iraqi officials....but they see us as Sunnis and themselves as Shias...Simple as that.

They still continue their sectarianism which gave birth to ISIS. They never learn.....

Our soldiers are there to train Peshmerga and contribute to fight against ISIS and we are in the KRG territory. Normally you would expect solidarity from Iraqi officials....but they see us as Sunnis and themselves as Shias...Simple as that.

They still continue their sectarianism which gave birth to ISIS. They never learn.....
you are the ones more behind ISIS than us with your extremists support

and NO
even in kurd part, there is a minimum of respect to have for the NATION of Iraq

but you seem not interested by something named respect

and don't say me about good relations with kurds
we all know how you treat them

Slightly offtopic but still connected to the path Turkey is taking in regards to its foreign policy,

Germany 'draws up plans to prevent sharing intelligence' with Nato ally Turkey - Telegraph

Now Germany, a NATO member, doesn't want to share intelligence with Turkey, another NATO member??

I am reading online that it is not in KRG territory.

every one should respect each other.
we are not in the old times of influences but we are in a new world of relations.

kurds become nationalists... you cannot change it until kurds in Turkey feel Turks .
Iraq is not your land you should respect it

Turkey of Erdogan trying to involve in many countries for the worst:
supporting retard islamist in Egypt
supporting retard Hamas in Gaza
supporting retard islamists in Syria (i don't mean all rebels are retards but some are just caring their ideology and don't care Syrian matter)
now Iraq

sad . very sad.

Iranians are not the ones who will blame the most. i live in Europe. they hate you more and more.
and they have their reasons.
And who is speaking ? Iran ? :crazy:
Should be joke of the century right ?
Look whats Iran doing in everywhere.. You are funniest guy i ever saw .o_O

And Iraq.. I want to write about it but i can't stop myself :rofl:
We are respects to Iraq, If there are a stable country. 50 country operating in Iraq but they are saying this to us because of they are puppet of pity mullahs.

WTF are you talking about ? expect solidarity ? you entered their motherland without asking permission you Smarta$$ . Iraq has for a million times announced that they'll get any help they can even if it's from their enemies .

Trust me , if you walk on their nerves which you are , you'll get pounded again . this time from Iraq .

don't under-estimate them . they will crush u

Hope Erdogan declares himself as the Sultan
20130608_ldp001.jpg

Look whats Iran doing in everywhere
We are invited and welcome where ever we go . Syria ? Lebanon ? Iraq ? they all invited us .

Cause we act like human beings . we nicely ask if they need any help as our allies and they normally even say NO .

Iran has a military pact with Syria too , it's our legal right to intervene with DIRECT military intervention . not just "advisors" .

besides , everyone HATES your guts in the region . literally everyone .

I hope Iraqis decide it's time to teach you a lesson you'll never forget .

We don't give a fvck what our neighbors think, and give no fvck at all if someone hates us which his country is in "top 10 the most hated countries" of 9 out of 10 surveys on whole internet. So, no fvck here for you. Try somewhere else.
waw! You need to change your coffee brand...Like the old adage says you attract more bees with honey...Turkey has a big role to play in the region, but it seems she is taking the wrong path...

And who is speaking ? Iran ? :crazy:
Should be joke of the century right ?
Look whats Iran doing in everywhere.. You are funniest guy i ever saw .o_O

And Iraq.. I want to write about it but i can't stop myself :rofl:
We are respects to Iraq, If there are a stable country. 50 country operating in Iraq but they are saying this to us because of they are puppet of pity mullahs.
i am not Iran but Iranian. first point. that means i didn't agree everything lol.

so you don't respect Iraq because it is not what you say " a stable country"?
LOL what a stupid answer
stable or not, stupid mentality : it is not your country

50 countries there? well don't read too much mangas try to read news as well to get some education
and USA : they have authorization
European countries bombings: they have authorization
Iran : they have authorization
and so and so

but i don't expect much of honesty in your answers...

(...)

The deal regarding the base was signed between Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) President Massoud Barzani and Turkish Foreign Minister Feridun Sinirlioğlu, during the latter’s visit to northern Iraq on Nov. 4.

(...)

For more than two years, Turkey has had a group of soldiers in Bashiqa
, located 32 kilometers north of Mosul, which is under Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) control. The soldiers have been training the Peshmerga forces and other anti-ISIL groups.

Full Story: Turkish military to have a base in Iraq's Mosul - MIDEAST

Turkey has a big role to play in the region
We left those roles to play for countries and regimes like Iran, Egypt, As*head, Iraqi government etc. Belly dancing fits them the most.
We are not playing here.

Last edited:
@haman10
@Hussein
We are in the Iraq since the 80' s idiots. So you can shut up.

Haters gonna hate. This is not our problem.
Everyone knows if Turks will be rise again we'll gonna f4cked up.
If Turkey leads Turkic countries in Asia and the sunni peoples in ME.. Thats your nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom