What's new

Iraq leaning towards Iran, Turkey 'becoming hostile'

Baghdad suicide bomber kills 29 in attack on Sunni mosque | World news | The Guardian

The article doesn't mention that the attack was Shia-Sunni rivalry motivated.

In the past few days, how many times have you had to correct yourself Ray?

From the article itself:

"suicide attacks generally are a hallmark of al-Qaida, which is dominated by Sunnis. Intelligence officials have speculated that al-Qaida will do almost anything to re-ignite sectarian violence, but the group has been recently focusing on attacking Iraqi security forces and the government to prove how unstable Iraq remains."

Al quida has targetted sunnis a million times in the past decade. MOD EDIT

The group attacked a Sunni mosque. Sunni Al-Queda would not do that.

Al quida has targetted sunnis a million times in the past decade. Did your father just buy you a computer or you simply don't give a **** but wanted to poke your nose in and act smart here? If you don't know about smtg, please educate yourself first.

And your ignorance shows how stupid you are. Accept the fact. Get a life. You're blocked. You're reported.

And your ignorance shows how stupid you are. Accept the fact. Get a life. You're blocked. You're reported.

Jezzzzuuuz how ignorant can one be?!

Al Quida has killed almost as many sunnis as shias! They regularly target sunni polic recruits and have killed thousands of sunni police recruits since the invasion began. They have been behind many suicide attacks that have targetted sunni solely.

Give me the name of one shia suicide bomber that has blown himself up in Iraq in the past decade. I can give you the name of all the Al Quida suicide bombers.

You never have any idea what you're talking about, but just want to poke your nose into every conversation.

Jezzzzuuuz how ignorant can one be?!

Al Quida has killed almost as many sunnis as shias! They regularly target sunni polic recruits and have killed thousands of sunni police recruits since the invasion began. They have been behind many suicide attacks that have targetted sunni solely.

Give me the name of one shia suicide bomber that has blown himself up in Iraq in the past decade. I can give you the name of all the Al Quida suicide bombers.

You never have any idea what you're talking about, but just want to poke your nose into every conversation.

- They have attacked security officials, but no sane AQ member would attack a Sunni mosque if their sunni themselves.

Your last sentence; I disagree, I think that applies to you more.

Any sane Al Queda member would not blow up a mosque with people of the same sect.
diffending terrorists now? You do realize that in Canada, the country we both live in, this is considered a crime right? You do realize that I could technically report you to the authorities don't you?

You think these people have logic? You say any "sane AQ member" as if targetting shias is "sane." They have targetted THOUSANDS OF sunni police recruits.

I see. How about the al qaida brainchild Taliban blowing up Sunnis in pakistan? Look at the mirror before concluding anything.

Any sane Al Queda member would not blow up a mosque with people of the same sect.

Tell me, how do the brainchild of al quada Taliban blow up Sunnis in pakistan? As far as I know more than 100000 of your kind has been killed so far. Have some sympathy for the killed.

diffending terrorists now? You do realize that in Canada, the country we both live in, this is considered a crime right? You do realize that I could technically report you to the authorities don't you?

You think these people have logic? You say any "sane AQ member" as if targetting shias is "sane." They have targetted THOUSANDS OF sunni police recruits.

Explain to me how that sentenced got you to believe that I support Al Queda?

I didn't say they were sane, rather they would not support something against their common ideology.

Even the ******* article says it was Al Quida but this guy says otherwise, because "a sane AQ" would not target a sunni mosque.

You're a few beers short of a six-pack

Explain to me how that sentenced got you to believe that I support Al Queda?

I didn't say they were sane, rather they would not support something against their common ideology.
Their ideology is not sunni Islam you ------

Are we living on the same planet? Appareantly not.

I'm done with this stupid conversation. There hasn't been a single shia suicide bomber in the past decade, the article says it was al quida, al quida has a past record of targetting sunnis on mass etc... but this guy wants to say otherwise.

As I said, you're a few beers short of a six-pack

Abii, you're free to believe what you want. There have been Shia suicide bombers in the past, and while only making up a small percentage of the total Islamic population, it is still very low compared to the Shia/Sunni ratio I must admit.

You keep constantly swearing, so that should get you banned for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom