What's new

Irans Jews - latest

Tokhme khar

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Warning PBS is a known Zionist source, but still they were allowed to doctor this vlog up to be as neutral as possible. IMO, still biased. However 15,000 Iranian Jews still living in Iran. Probably the oldest minority after the Zoroastrians:

Hassidic Jews are okay. Ashkenazi Jews are the puppet masters of the Anglos dominating nearly all centers of power, using nepotism to further their tribal interests at the expense of humanity and cooking up despicable schemes (but you gotta admit clever schemes) to exploit and enslave everybody else on the planet.

I understand Hassidic Jews are the real Jews, descendants of Judah and Israel. The twelve tribes. Ashkenazi Jews I understand are actually original Eastern Europeans who "evolved" through eugenics practice enforced by religion over centuries.

Comments? @zectech

half this jewish history emanates from Iran. Their festival of purim, the grave sites of both Esther and Mordechai and their prophet Daniyal. Many other historic people and graves too. They fukkin owe us their existence.

Hassidic Jews are okay. Ashkenazi Jews are the puppet masters of the Anglos dominating nearly all centers of power, using nepotism to further their tribal interests at the expense of humanity and cooking up despicable schemes (but you gotta admit clever schemes) to exploit and enslave everybody else on the planet.

I understand Hassidic Jews are the real Jews, descendants of Judah and Israel. The twelve tribes. Ashkenazi Jews I understand are actually original Eastern Europeans who "evolved" through eugenics practice enforced by religion over centuries.

Comments? @zectech

half this jewish history emanates from Iran. Their festival of purim, the grave sites of both Esther and Mordechai and their prophet Daniyal. Many other historic people and graves too. They fukkin owe us their existence.
Did you know that according to their own prophecies, Iranian will annihilate them too?! :D

aray.....:omghaha:........

This is why I keep saying it to these jewish kids here on the forum........

what would you do when you are kneeling in front of Khamenei.......would you ask for forgiveness?

:rofl:

Did you know that according to their own prophecies, Iranian will annihilate them too?! :D

Very nice video. It won't be to New Nazis (Israelis)'s liking. They can't say those evil Iranians want to Holocaust us and stuff.
all of that zionists propaganda against Iran is bulshit. Iran never harm Jews, we are clearly against apartheid regimes. we would have peace If they have finished apartheid and give same rights to all of the Palestinians to vote and decide then they can hold fair election and decide about future to call it Israel or Plasticine with the same rights for all people.

When everyone in the ME reject these yahudian.......they will come back to Iran.

It is only us who save them........again and again and again!

That's the difference between us and Israel, Iranians have always been inclusive, growing up my next door neighbors were Jews from Eastern Europe, my classmates were Armenians. We also had Arabs on the same block. We never thought anything of it. While the one group of people who' should know better because of their demonization since the middle ages are now the biggest bigots and the last country that practices apartheid. They should hang their heads in shame.

That's the difference between us and Israel, Iranians have always been inclusive, growing up my next door neighbors were Jews from Eastern Europe, my classmates were Armenians. We also had Arabs on the same block. We never thought anything of it. While the one group of people who' should know better because of their demonization since the middle ages are now the biggest bigots and the last country that practices apartheid. They should hang their heads in shame.

Jews don't have shame, they have chutzpah!

It is a shame that 80%+ of Iran's Jews fled during the revolution (and we must accept this was Iran's fault as the thuggish new regime executed Habibollah Elghanian which logically scared most Jews), but at least Khomeini issued the fatwa to protect the Jews or else Iran would be like Saudi Arabia or Iraq with zero jews!

It is a shame that 80%+ of Iran's Jews fled during the revolution (and we must accept this was Iran's fault as the thuggish new regime executed Habibollah Elghanian which logically scared most Jews), but at least Khomeini issued the fatwa to protect the Jews or else Iran would be like Saudi Arabia or Iraq with zero jews!
you are looking the issue sectarian and that is problem. those who have issues and relation with Darbars executed.
hundreds of Shia Muslims executed across country after revolution, so that mean revolution was anti Islam?????

you are looking the issue sectarian and that is problem. those who have issues and relation with Darbars executed.
hundreds of Shia Muslims executed across country after revolution, so that mean revolution was anti Islam?????
those shia were pro shah, so the revolution targeted certain groups of people that were legitimately scared and thus fled the country in huge numbers: people associated with the shah, jews, etc ...

Back
Top Bottom