What's new

Iran's Infrastructure projects...

Qom's Monorail construction may resume again
A massive controversial project in the city of Qom that may finally be finished in the new government.
View attachment 803953

View attachment 803948
View attachment 803949
View attachment 803950
View attachment 803952
View attachment 803954
View attachment 803955
View attachment 803956
some people imported it and wanted to impose it on Tehran tank God Tehran municipality resisted and correctly spend the money on three metro line instead that slow and expensive and useless monstrosity. sadly Qom didn't resist.
that mono rail is only good to show tourist the city at the cost of destroying historical site view . and I wonder what they want to show tourists in Qom, in Qom another breed of tourists go , they care more about something else

Update to power generation capacity:

Private sector in Iran to
Add 10GW to renewable energy Capacity
Notes:
  • The 10 GW (Giga Watt) is equivalent to 10 nuclear power plants like Bushehr (bushehr nuclear plant produces 1GW)
  • Current Renewable capacity in Iran is almost only 1 GW
  • Iran's total Power Generation is close to 60 GW
1641131381615.png

Update to power generation capacity:

Private sector in Iran to
Add 10GW to renewable energy Capacity
Notes:
  • The 10 GW (Giga Watt) is equivalent to 10 nuclear power plants like Bushehr (bushehr nuclear plant produces 1GW)
  • Current Renewable capacity in Iran is almost only 1 GW
  • Iran's total Power Generation is close to 60 GW
View attachment 805316

Great! More Industry needs more energy. I am a bit envious if i compare with my country. We will shut down all nuclear plants and coal plants and soon will have less energy than e.g. Afghanistan. Haha, imagine all the poeple coming here to life, just to determine that they soon will need tourches and candles :haha:

Great! More Industry needs more energy. I am a bit envious if i compare with my country. We will shut down all nuclear plants and coal plants and soon will have less energy than e.g. Afghanistan. Haha, imagine all the poeple coming here to life, just to determine that they soon will need tourches and candles :haha:
Iam also very surprised..Germany with her industrial might giving up on nuclear..If they are closing these older nuclear power plants for safety why not design "naturally safe" reactors..They can do it better than anyone else on this planet..French will be happy to build more nuclear plants and sell electricity to Germans for good profit..

Good points, and you all also have Russia blackmailing y'all, well, a little "tough haggling" with gas right? damn.

Iam also very surprised..Germany with her industrial might giving up on nuclear..If they are closing these older nuclear power plants for safety why not design "naturally safe" reactors..They can do it better than anyone else on this planet..French will be happy to build more nuclear plants and sell electricity to Germans for good profit..

Well, it will go down and down and industry will be gone and gone and so French cant earn a dam thing cause there isnt one. It can change if germans manage to kill around 2 Million arsehols in politic and media and state institutes within the next 4 years, but i doubt there are enough who hear the wakeup calls. So germany will be vanish.

Ich.... where abouts in Germany do you live?
If you are near in the south (Bodensee) you should come and see me. It would be great to see you in person.

Ich.... where abouts in Germany do you live?
If you are near in the south (Bodensee) you should come and see me. It would be great to see you in person.

Well, i lived in every places in germany, but moved at last to Berlin. Why Berlin? Well, a war is coming in germany and i hope to kill as much as i can and Berlin is perfect for that. Big city, lots of arseholes, one can even do a lot of mass killings here. I will try my best and hope to die in a battle with a smile, knowing that i killed hundreds or thousands before i get killed.

Well, i lived in every places in germany, but moved at last to Berlin. Why Berlin? Well, a war is coming in germany and i hope to kill as much as i can and Berlin is perfect for that. Big city, lots of arseholes, one can even do a lot of mass killings here. I will try my best and hope to die in a battle with a smile, knowing that i killed hundreds or thousands before i get killed.
whom will u kill and who will attack u?:yahoo:

well brother..... before any trouble comes down, lets meet up. I´ll take you for a kabab at an Iranian restuarant. Maybe things don´t have to be so bad. Maybe I´ll take you to Iran..... maybe a new prespective will be good for you.

I agree that things are gonna get worse than they are now..... but never lose hope. A good kabab helps with everything.

Some facts about Iran's Gas industry (huge potential for exports when Kish and North pars gas fields are developed and come on stream). With no help from outside and full sanctions on Iran's OIL and Gas industry ,The domestic technology enabled Iran to become no.3..no easy task):

Iran is world's third largest gas producer

1641674141404.png

1641674114880.png

• USA and Russian the are first and 2nd and Iran the third.​
  • Iran has second largest Gas reserves in the world (soon to be the first with addition of Northern gas discoveries).
  • Almost all of the natural gas that Iran produces is consumed domestically. In 2019, Iran consumed more natural gas than all but three other countries: the United States, Russia, and China. (use the Gas , sell the oil)
  • Iran has one of the world's vast networks of residential/industrial gas distribution networks.
  • In Iran, the residential, commercial,power generators and industrial sectors use natural gas. Petrochemical industry sector uses it for feedstock.
  • Iran exports relatively small volumes of natural gas regionally through pipelines. Since 2017, when Iran began exporting to Iraq, natural gas exports have risen substantially.​
  • In 2019, Iran exported natural gas to Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iraq.​

Iran to produce helium at South Pars for first time

Last edited:
Some facts about Iran's Gas industry (huge potential for exports when Kish and North pars gas fields are developed and come on stream). With no help from outside and full sanctions on Iran's OIL and Gas industry ,The domestic technology enabled Iran to become no.3..no easy task):

Iran is world's third largest gas producer

View attachment 807155
View attachment 807154

• USA and Russian the are first and 2nd and Iran the third.​
  • Iran has second largest Gas reserves in the world (soon to be the first with addition of Northern gas discoveries).
  • Almost all of the natural gas that Iran produces is consumed domestically. In 2019, Iran consumed more natural gas than all but three other countries: the United States, Russia, and China. (use the Gas , sell the oil)
  • Iran has one of the world's vast networks of residential/industrial gas distribution networks.
  • In Iran, the residential, commercial,power generators and industrial sectors use natural gas. Petrochemical industry sector uses it for feedstock.
  • Iran exports relatively small volumes of natural gas regionally through pipelines. Since 2017, when Iran began exporting to Iraq, natural gas exports have risen substantially.​
  • In 2019, Iran exported natural gas to Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iraq.​

Iran to produce helium at South Pars for first time

Everyone should deeply understand this. Maybe they will understand why it is important to suffocate Iran.

Being Top 3. Gas producer and holding large amounts of gas reserves makes you a target.

Good investment in the right industry:yahoo:

Iran allocates $750 million dollars to boost marine Industries.

1641819513860.png
1641819531178.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom