What's new

Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif arrived in India to meet Modi

Modi must broker a peace-deal between Iran & the US

Our foreign minister is a clown, Like rest of our officials, They still think they can get economic benefits from India. Instead of blabbering on how india won't be bullied Javad Zarif should voice his concern about Kashmiri Muslims.
I support Kashmiri Muslims against their enemies, They should be assisted in anyway they want.

Our foreign minister is a clown, Like rest of our officials, They still think they can get economic benefits from India. Instead of blabbering on how india won't be bullied Javad Zarif should voice his concern about Kashmiri Muslims.
I support Kashmiri Muslims against their enemies, They should be assisted in anyway they want.

Kashmir is not our fight. India has Muslims too. We shouldn’t support any side in something that doesn’t concern us. We are not the “Muslim policeman” of the world who needs to defend Muslims everywhere against injustice. We have helped the ungrateful Palestinians all these years and what has that gotten us?

Don’t trust Arabs, they thank you one minute then turn you into a scapegoat the next.

This action by Iran is not aimed at Pakistan in any way. Given the intense pressure Iran faces from the US, and failure of the EU to engage meaningfully with Iran other than lip service, Iran must now seek large and credible partners on the world stage beyond Russia. India as a top-10 world economy fits the bill better than Pakistan.

This does hurt Pakistan's attempt to build consensus against India on Kashmir especially among Muslim nations so India will welcome more diplomatic engagement with Iran. What Iran fails to understand is, like the EU, India will provide only lip service and will not restore trade ties over US objections. So both Pakistan and Iran are losers here while only India is the winner.

Kashmir is not our fight. India has Muslims too. We shouldn’t support any side in something that doesn’t concern use. We are not the “Muslim policeman” of the world who needs to defend Muslims everywhere against injustice.
No we should support Kashmiris, I was thinking like you till last week, There's a saying that says "Cry for those who are willing to shed tears for you." If i'm to back anyone in this fight, It's Kashmiri muslims.

Soleimani was very close to india and they just started balberring against him after his assassination.

More nonsense.

Solemani focused on West of Iran. Iran’s current head of Quds focused on the East of Iran (mostly Afghanistan). Solemani had no relation to India. Not a single Indian was in a foreign legion, but many Pakistanis were.

Kashmir is not our fight. India has Muslims too. We shouldn’t support any side in something that doesn’t concern us. We are not the “Muslim policeman” of the world who needs to defend Muslims everywhere against injustice. We have helped the ungrateful Palestinians all these years and what has that gotten us?

Don’t trust Arabs, they thank you one minute then turn you into a scapegoat the next.

And when was it you guys ever did? Stop praising yourself for things you never did.

More nonsense.

Solemani focused on West of Iran. Iran’s current head of Quds focused on the East of Iran (mostly Afghanistan). Solemani had no relation to India. Not a single Indian was in a foreign legion, but many Pakistanis were.
That word "Non-sense" sums up your arguments pretty well.

No we should support Kashmiris, I was thinking like you till last week, There's a saying that says "Cry for those who are willing to shed tears for you." If i'm to back anyone in this fight, It's Kashmiri muslims.

Iran has its own problems right now. It doesn’t need to add the plight of Kashmiris on its plate. If Pakistan wanted they could solve that problem.

You think Iran has endless amounts of money or something? Interventions cost money, Syria is costing Iran billions since 2010.

Spoken like a true son of the great Persian nation. I imagine many ordinary Iranians feel this way but your nation is in a difficult position politically due to some questionable policy choices over a period of many years now.

In any case, time for the land of Cyrus the Great to wake up and become politically smart again. Pakistan is a natural ally against American manipulations in this region. Iran and Pakistan should really be on the same page if possible.

Iran has its own problems right now. It doesn’t need to add the plight of Kashmiris on its plate. If Pakistan wanted they could solve that problem.

You think Iran has endless amounts of money or something? Interventions cost money, Syria is costing Iran billions since 2010.
Backing India in this fight is backing the wrong horse, They didn't, don't, won't have any benefits for us, And they have severe Uncle Tom mentality, Wasting time on Indians is more like flushing money down the toilet.

Backing India in this fight is backing the wrong horse, They didn't, don't, won't have any benefits for us, And they have severe Uncle Tom mentality, Wasting time on Indians is more like flushing money down the toilet.

Here’s a thought. “back” no one. Do trade with both countries and keep cordial relations with both. Just because someone is “Muslim” doesn’t mean Iran needs to be “backing” them. This isn’t Gang wars.

Iran is currently taking the right approach. This is between Pakistan and India. Not Iran.

Back
Top Bottom