What's new

India vows support for Iran nuclear program

I dont understand why Iran needs nuclear power, they have much cheaper source (oil and gas). They have right to build it but I dont understand why they will do it.

I dont understand why Iran needs nuclear power, they have much cheaper source (oil and gas). They have right to build it but I dont understand why they will do it.

Tnx for your input to Iranian experts

They didn't realize your wise input

Plain and simple :

Nuclear tech is clean, almost infinitive and effective in medicine, energy, agriculture., ........

We want to save some oil for future

But the most important thing is that it's our right to have it and no one can do shyt abt it

Another try by india to counter pakistan threat.Just like we and china are are surrounding them from srilanka,myanmar etc they also try to circle but they already failed in afghanistan and it,s obvious they will also fail in this iranian adventure.Iranian nuclear program support from a country like india holds no global value :lol: In case of a next conflict it,s obvious india is surrounded by multiple countries and she will be on her own.
My little advice to indians:
Please stop day dreaming and start thinking good about other nations ,if your intentions will be bad about them you will definitely have to face the newton,s 3rd law of motion.

Tnx for your input to Iranian experts

They didn't realize your wise input

Plain and simple :

Nuclear tech is clean, almost infinitive and effective in medicine, energy, agriculture., ........

We want to save some oil for future

But the most important thing is that it's our right to have it and no one can do shyt abt it
thank for trying to understand English sentence, mine was not an advice or input, rather a question.
Now please try to read again. The right to build has been mentioned in same post. :)
You dont need to build nuclear energy reactor( which are massive) to get benefit of nuclear medicine.

Another try by india to counter pakistan threat.Just like we and china are are surrounding them from srilanka,myanmar etc they also try to circle but they already failed in afghanistan and it,s obvious they will also fail in this iranian adventure.Iranian nuclear program support from a country like india holds no global value :lol: In case of a next conflict it,s obvious india is surrounded by multiple countries and she will be on her own.
Please stop day dreaming and start thinking good about other nations ,if your intentions will be bad about them you will definitely have to face the newton,s 3rd law of motion.
take out china and the rest cant do jack

stop this chutiyapa and stick to the topic,no where it is mentioned,we are surrounding Pak bla bla
dont derail this thread

Another try by india to counter pakistan threat.Just like we and china are are surrounding them from srilanka,myanmar etc they also try to circle but they already failed in afghanistan and it,s obvious they will also fail in this iranian adventure.

page1-891px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg

Never seen a Pakistani as much insecure as you.
PS: stick to the topic and keep your insecurity for other India vs Pakistan threads.

We can do shit about it. Hope you liked Stuxnet and the explosions in your nuclear facilities as well as the constant accidents your "scientists" have. ;p. Stuxnet was made from Siemens btw. :D

@Serpentine mate please cut the trolling and flame bait Otta here

Those things were done by Us rather than your retard genocide making racist country

How many humans have your father's killed, racist.?

India India bol bhai, Pak Pak to murgiyan bhi kar leti hain :omghaha:

Insecurity at its best :sarcastic:

lol Iran works on fusion reactors? How you do this? With the time machine your media claimed iranians develop? Sorry but nobody takes such a 3 rd world country serious. A single german city like Stuttgart has a more powerful economy than all of Iran combined. We have corporations with a bigger budget than your entire nation. :D

Oh so you are the genius who was crying the other day about his lady boss and the colleagues who make fun of you in the office :unsure:

err . . now i know the reason:agree:

P.S - stay on the Topic or GTFO

Another try by india to counter pakistan threat....

There is no trying to counter anyone here, Indian minister has just reaffirmed what everyone knows - that Iranians have a right to nuclear energy - just as any other country in the world. But Its sad that your country can't have close relations with Iran, because Saudis wouldn't allow it; nor Vietnam, because Chinese wouldn't allow it.

Difference between India and your country is that India is standing on its two feet.

@Serpentine mate please cut the trolling and flame bait Otta here

Those things were done by Us rather than your retard genocide making racist country

How many humans have your father's killed, racist.?

Germany is part of NATO, the system that runs your nuclear power plant is from siemens, Siemens was involved in the creation of Stuxnet. This topic is about iranian nuclear program, my country oposses it together with our friends and so far we have been sucessfull. Thats politics, we simply fend for our interests and thats legit. How much people my father killed? I guess zero, since he was born in 1968.

Another try by india to counter pakistan threat.Just like we and china are are surrounding them from srilanka,myanmar etc
You are encirciling us with the help of Myanmar,srilanka :lol: :rofl:
they also try to circle but they already failed in afghanistan and it,s obvious they will also fail in this iranian
And about Afghanistan that time will tell who failed who succeded :lol:
Iranian nuclear program support from a country like india holds no global value :lol:
Nor the opinion of any random pakistani guy.:lol:

In case of a next conflict it,s obvious india is surrounded by multiple countries and she will be on her own.
Yeah we can take care of ourselves unlike Pakistan who depends on soft loans and aids for small things. :lol:
My little advice to indians

My Little advice to pakistanis:
Please stop day dreaming and equating yourself with India otherwise history will repeat itself and your nation will be divided again and army will surrender just like 1971. :lol:

I dont think Pakistan is that much worth .May Pakistan need friends to counter India.But against Pakistan we dont need anyone help.And this is not Pak vs India session.So stay on the topic

Lol :-S

The amount of jealousy in this thread amazes me. :p:

Avoid the words of jealous people.We Indians always support Iran and Iranians.It is just amazing about your diplomatic capacity.
Avoid and prevented US destruction hands from Iran.Awesome.
Iran must make perfect development in Nuclear energy.This is the only field where you dont get foreign support.
Nobody will help you in nuclear field (Only exceptions are Israel and Pakistan).We Indians already experienced that.and got 34 year sanctions from 1974.But now we are front runner in Nuclear field.
India can buy oil from Iran and through that way we can support Iran developments
Make a new era in middle east through technology.
Long Live India-Iran friendship.

Last edited:

Because we like to advance in all technological fields, including nuclear energy.
Iran wants to be a major energy hub in West Asia, and given our central strategic position, we have huge potential.
We have huge oil and gas reserves, but that does not mean we should not expand the energy portfolio.
Thats what we are doing right now, expanding the portfolio to include solar, wind and most importantly nuclear energy.

We have mastered enrichment. Next step is to master how to build nuclear power plants and reactors.
And we are learning this as well.

Back
Top Bottom