What's new

India vows support for Iran nuclear program

Nobody cares about stupid Germany

U aren't even allowed to build long range missiles due to the fact that your blood thirsty politicians might start off another genocide

Besides Iran is already working on fusion reactors

Bye troll, this thread has to do with nuclear tech rather than just reactors

nuclear Technology. Is a million times more vast than what your little mind can imagine
This guy isnt even a German hes a Italian immigrant living in Germany.
No need to insult Germans because him.

India vows support for Iran N-issue
India’s Minister of External Affairs Salman Khurshid says New Delhi will always support Tehran’s right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes in line with the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=352746

nice joke ......... :lol:

Salman Khurshid is really a funny guy ..... :D

India vows support for Iran N-issue
India’s Minister of External Affairs Salman Khurshid says New Delhi will always support Tehran’s right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes in line with the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=352746

Nah , its real .

why do u think its a joke ?

india has always stood up for iran , as an example they voted against iran being sanctioned for like 10 times

and yet there were some muslim countries (not pakistan) who voted for it every time

Nah , its real .

why do u think its a joke ?

india has always stood up for iran , as an example they voted against iran being sanctioned for like 10 times

and yet there were some muslim countries (not pakistan) who voted for it every time

Just wait and see, sooner or latter Iranians will realize that Isreal is more Important for India than Iran ....

you know what can i see my friend ?

i can see this :

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

this is how pakistani members are .....

now compare it with the comments of indian members about iran .

see the difference mate and u tell me , if u were iranian , how would u feel ?

not just this post ....... I have witnessed lots of post from both side by young boys having no understanding of diplomatic and strategic matter ..... but as far as @Imran Khan post is concern I can bet he is high, as its weekend & Imran bhai is enjoying his time with his favourite drink & PDF....... :tsk:

johnnie-walker-black-100th-centenary-mybottleshop.jpg

and a little advice don't judge countries and their policies by the few posts of anonymous posters on an online forum.....

yaar Imran bhai haat hoola rakha karoo yaar ...... Paroosio ke bi kuch Haqooq hote hai .... yaar

You are Iranian. Why delegate your emotions to others? What do you feel?
unlike what my pakistani friend said , i feel betrayed , cause as a muslim i expected much more from pakistani members

its not just that guy , there are tons of them .

but to hell with all of them

unlike what my pakistani friend said , i feel betrayed , cause as a muslim i expected much more from pakistani members

its not just that guy , there are tons of them .

but to hell with all of them

There is a whole lot of difference between individual thought and collective thought.

Why do you feel betrayed, though? I have always felt that Iran is a country that has a tight grasp on foreign policy, as abrasive that might be.

not just this post ....... I have witnessed lots of post from both side by young boys having no understanding of diplomatic and strategic matter ..... but as far as @Imran Khan post is concern I can bet he is high, as its weekend & Imran bhai is enjoying his time with his favourite drink & PDF....... :tsk:

johnnie-walker-black-100th-centenary-mybottleshop.jpg

and a little advice don't judge countries and their policies by the few posts of anonymous posters on an online forum.....

yaar Imran bhai haat hoola rakha karoo yaar ...... Paroosio ke bi kuch Haqooq hote hai .... yaar
jack-daniels-black-label.jpg

Back
Top Bottom