What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i have power i will sure do it on irani office in islamabad . they are blind idiots following blind stupid mullahs . they deserve it . i will be more happy if they were killed as before .

We have a fair share of idiots in our country aswell... lets keep it civil my serieki Baluch bhera.

if i have power i will sure do it on irani office in islamabad . they are blind idiots following blind stupid mullahs . they deserve it . i will be more happy if they were killed as before .
your not only not in power but also not a shit that anyone could care about .....

go get killed by US drone strike

So is the news confirmed now?

Are they really released?

I hope they are.

your not only not in power but also not a shit that anyone could care about .....

go get killed by US drone strike
and your border shit killed daily by few stupid irani sunnis lolz

dying by drone is better then following these semi human gays
Iran_Mullah_kisses_boy.jpg

Go burn the flag lol like anyone gives a second of a ****
you still survived after 10 years of US fucked iraq ?:rofl:

and your border shit killed daily by few stupid irani sunnis lolz

dying by drone is better then following these semi human gays
Iran_Mullah_kisses_boy.jpg

How about showing people (guests) repect instead of acting like idiots? chad dei lala..

i wont do the same to your flag . your flag is saint to millions of people .

i have 7000 years of culture , but u dont . thats why youre so fucked up

Ignore him dude.. as for Allah .. hes an athiest..

Ignore them brother.

It is indeed sad to see them posting so :(

i really cannot ignore the fact that an stupid person with an iq of shyt comes here and trolls the crap out of iranians and yet he WILL get away with it

yaar haad hoti hai ye kutty apni auqaat se bahir ho rahy hain or hamary heejry hukmraan apni gand inko de rahy hain . ye mulk kya atmi power hai ya randi ?

That picture looked like it was from decades old demonstration though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom