What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar haad hoti hai ye kutty apni auqaat se bahir ho rahy hain or hamary heejry hukmraan apni gand inko de rahy hain . ye mulk kya atmi power hai ya randi ?

Meray praah... woh baat nahin suna... "Jab hakumat ho ga..u .. tou kya karay ga pandu? govt hei c... a hai ... see their dealings with KSA,Iran etc...? bc neechay lagay huwai haien har aik k.

Kid_Gohan_Running_Away.gif

What does that Irani fart bomb they call an interior minister has to say now?

Hats off to Pakistani Special Operators for a highly successful op.
After losing hundreds of civilians and soldiers to terrorists who came from Pakistan's side of border, it's truly inappropriate to talk like this.

I do appreciate Pakistan's help to rescue these soldiers, because I'm not ungrateful, but it's also Pakistan's duty from now on to prevent any similar incidents and also it's Iran's duty to secure its border with Pakistan and Afghanistan more properly.

At the end, Thank you Pakistan. :tup:

@haman10 : For answering few trolls, it's totally wrong to insult a nation as a whole. Please calm down and avoid answering those who don't deserve an answer.

: For answering few trolls, it's totally wrong to insult a nation as a whole. Please calm down and avoid answering those who don't deserve an answer.

who the **** did i insult ? i didnt insult anyone and you cannot imagine how much anger i'm holding inside !!!

an admin of this freakish site comes and directly insults our leaders with that kind of language @Aeronaut

and a bastard comes and posts any **** that he wants and i didnt even reply !!!!

bro please dont be namak rooye zakhm

Please have some respect dear.
After losing hundreds of civilians and soldiers to terrorists who came from Pakistan's side of border, it's truly inappropriate to talk like this.

I do appreciate Pakistan's help to rescue these soldiers, because I'm not ungrateful, but it's also Pakistan's duty from now on to prevent any similar incidents and also it's Iran's duty to secure its border with Pakistan and Afghanistan more properly.

At the end, Thank you Pakistan. :tup:

@haman10 : For answering few trolls, it's totally wrong to insult a nation as a whole. Please calm down and avoid answering those who don't deserve an answer.

The thing is that your govt officials are a bunch of assholes... and so are our.... but the difference is .. tht our asshole govt officials dont issue stupid statements... yours do.. ours are just impotent.. lol..

not so much bro , i'm trying to learn it hard though .

just started learning urdu , french and spanish at the same time lol

A lot of words are same as in Farsi so it should be easier to learn than say French or Spanish. :D

who the **** did i insult ? i didnt insult anyone and you cannot imagine how much anger i'm holding inside !!!

an admin of this freakish site comes and directly insults our leaders with that kind of language @Aeronaut

and a bastard comes and posts any **** that he wants and i didnt even reply !!!!

namak- salt zakhm- wound? :P

I know, but I thought I can talk to you not the other side about it. ;) maybe you are right.

Anyway, the news is denied by few Iranian officials, has any Pakistani source confirmed it yet?

I know, but I thought I can talk to you not the other side about it. ;) maybe you are right.

Anyway, the news is denied by few Iranian officials, has any Pakistani source confirmed it yet?

no bro , no one was released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom