What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Iranian border guards freed: general

c_330_235_16777215_0___images_stories_edim_02_at3(47).jpg

In Print: Sunday 02 March 2014

At 2 pm PST

TEHRAN – A senior Iranian general on Saturday confirmed reports that the five Iranian border guards, who were abducted by terrorists near Iran’s border with Pakistan, have been freed.

“The five Iranian soldiers who were kidnapped at Iran’s eastern borders and were transferred to Pakistan, have been released,” Massoud Jazayeri the deputy chief of the general staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, told reporters in Qom.

Following negotiation with the Pakistani government and efforts by Iranian police and security organizations, the hostages were freed, the brigadier general added.

The Iranian guards were abducted in the southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan on February 6 and were transferred to Pakistan. Later, the so-called Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group posted photos of the five men on twitter and claimed responsibility for the abduction.

On February 21, Iran and Pakistan announced that the two countries had set up a joint border committee to counter cross-border terrorism and specifically take measures to secure the release of the border guards.

SOURCE:

TEHRAN TIMES

Five Iranian border guards freed: general - Tehran Times

Last edited:
Are you sure? :D From Higgs Boson to each and every scientific project out there..... you'd see nothing but Pakistani's in lead positions....... dude, don't tell me.... I have taught and mentored many Iranian students as well, trust me, no one comes close in pure brainpower than Indians/Pakistani/Chinese..... not even by a long shot!!!!

We are the grand daddy's of particle physics.

The product of British India. I don't think modern Pakistan can produce these scientists.

In Print: Sunday 02 March 2014

TEHRAN – A senior Iranian general on Saturday confirmed reports that the five Iranian border guards, who were abducted by terrorists near Iran’s border with Pakistan, have been freed.

“The five Iranian soldiers who were kidnapped at Iran’s eastern borders and were transferred to Pakistan, have been released,” Massoud Jazayeri the deputy chief of the general staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, told reporters in Qom.

Following negotiation with the Pakistani government and efforts by Iranian police and security organizations, the hostages were freed, the brigadier general added.

The Iranian guards were abducted in the southeastern province of Sistan and Baluchestan on February 6 and were transferred to Pakistan. Later, the so-called Jaish-ul-Adl terrorist group posted photos of the five men on twitter and claimed responsibility for the abduction.

On February 21, Iran and Pakistan announced that the two countries had set up a joint border committee to counter cross-border terrorism and specifically take measures to secure the release of the border guards.

SOURCE:

TEHRAN TIMES

Five Iranian border guards freed: general - Tehran Times

Is this after the claim that those rescued did not include abducted soldiers? Or the "tweet" by abductors denying such? Or this news even authentic? Because coming from Iranian general it must hold official value.

One thing I find funny about these holy warriors, they can go any length to fight foreigners esp westerners but at the same time use their technology. Coward kids trapped in men's bodies.

well looks like your wahhabi terrorist friends dont agree since theyre dead
he is anti wahabi terrorism dont get confused.
I wish and pray that the news are confirmed and the hostages are freed indeed
we know from experience what wahabi terrorists do to the captives, they recently beheaded our FC men

The product of British India. I don't think modern Pakistan can produce these scientists.
lol? from celebrating the release of hostages to measuring IQ and brain power?
is there nothing much to the real story?

Is this after the claim that those rescued did not include abducted soldiers? Or the "tweet" by abductors denying such? Or this news even authentic? Because coming from Iranian general it must hold official value.

One thing I find funny about these holy warriors, they can go any length to fight foreigners esp westerners but at the same time use their technology. Coward kids trapped in men's bodies.

this news was posted an hour ago and is from an Iranian source . seems legitimate

who the **** did i insult ? i didnt insult anyone and you cannot imagine how much anger i'm holding inside !!!

an admin of this freakish site comes and directly insults our leaders with that kind of language @Aeronaut

and a bastard comes and posts any **** that he wants and i didnt even reply !!!!

bro please dont be namak rooye zakhm
A typical Iranian attitude, only talk when it comes to practicality can't do anything....who the fcuk are you to insult Pakistanis in their own forum, go burn with Khomeini in hell....he's calling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom