What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
outrageous iranians must send an apology letter now.

What does that Irani they call an interior minister has to say now?

Hats off to Pakistani Special Operators for a highly successful op.

His statement will be on piss (propoganda) tv soon..:D

Anyways ... Kudos to the S.O.W/F.C!

Last edited:
outrageous iranians must send an apology letter now.

Do you remember when our embassy was trashed by fanatical idiots? They burned the building, desecrated our national flag and ran mission staff out. When a country turns a blind eye to the attacking of diplomatic missions in its own country, don't hold your breath for any apology of any sort.....

1100573168-1.jpg

Do you remember when our embassy was trashed by fanatical idiots? They burned the building, desecrated our national flag and ran mission staff out. When a country turns a blind eye to the attacking of diplomatic missions in its own country, don't hold your breath for any apology of any sort.....

1100573168-1.jpg

We are a sad bunch ... iran,ksa,usa etc all look for their own national interests... we .....well we are idiots...

okey looks like nothing had happened , just a false alarm everyone

we can now close this thread i assume

So, What's final news border guards are included in rescued 11 or not?

okey looks like nothing had happened , just a false alarm everyone

we can now close this thread i assume

What about Post # 84?

His statement will be on piss tv soon..:D

Anyways ... Kudos to the S.O.W/F.C!

Lol@piss tv.
We are a sad bunch ... iran,ksa,usa etc all look for their own national interests... we well we are idiots...

True brother.

Anyhow I'm happy for Iran and we should try to overlook what has happened in the past. Even though sadly it is Pakistan who takes the lead in "forgiving and forgetting".

Lol@piss tv.

True brother.

Anyhow I'm happy for Iran and we should try to overlook what has happened in the past. Even though sadly it is Pakistan who takes the lead in "forgiving and forgetting".

Only Bcz we have a giant on our Eastern Border to be dealt, otherwise they would be learned their lesson a long time back.

So, What's final news border guards are included in rescued 11 or not?

What about Post # 84?

no , it really looks like nothing had happened

lets move along

jaish al-adl has denied this

thats the name of ALLAH theyre burning :lol:

kaffir shyts

again , this is just your tard culture , show it off
@Serpentine @SOHEIL @kollang @Islam shall be the winner @Ostad

please read the previous comments , all of them :)

@farhan_9909 :

mate youre a member in iranian forums , please compare the level of hospitality :)
our culture ? its you stupids follow mullahs and do it daily with other countries flags . i will sure burn irani evil falg soon and post it here

look here what semi humans iranis did to flags of other nations
iran insulted flag - Google Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom