What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro saudi thats why. :lol: Some posters think that means you have to be auto anti Iranians, no balance amongst Pakistanis.

if he is pro saudi then he has the right to insult us ?

brother , since i'm going to be banned for ever , i am gonna invite you to

iranmilitaryforum(dot)net

come here and see how iranian mods and admins act against others :)

they are seriously much more polite and have hospitality

pakistani members are treated like brothers of our own , anyone who insults them is banned and punished .

bot the same here

Aeronaut isn't pro Saudi. He insulted the Iranian foreign minister, that doesn't mean he insulted the country. People blow things out of proportion here.

I was basing that on the position he takes in most threads which always leans their way rather than neutral, nothing wrong with it obviously you can be pro whatever.

Aeronaut isn't pro Saudi. He insulted the Iranian foreign minister, that doesn't mean he insulted the country. People blow things out of proportion here.
lol , i was benned before for "insulting" nawaz sharif .

is that out of proportion ?

Did he hurt your feeling? Stop whining....... and being a sissy ****...... be a man..... what's wrong with you Persian? At least the Wahabi Arabs bite back..... you start crying, the moment someone fingers you...... grow up.... and be a mans man. :D

not so much bro , i'm trying to learn it hard though .

just started learning urdu , french and spanish at the same time lol

if he is pro saudi then he has the right to insult us ?

brother , since i'm going to be banned for ever , i am gonna invite you to

iranmilitaryforum(dot)net

come here and see how iranian mods and admins act against others :)

they are seriously much more polite and have hospitality

pakistani members are treated like brothers of our own , anyone who insults them is banned and punished .

bot the same here

He isn't going to ban you for speaking out I seen some Indian talking against him yesterday and nothing happen to him. He may be bias but he is fair mod.

Did he hurt your feeling? Stop whining....... and being a sissy ****...... be a man..... what's wrong with you Persian? At least the Wahabi Arabs bite back..... you start crying, the moment someone fingers you...... grow up.... and be a mans man. :D

:)

They also attack our forces

Today:

Three FC personnel killed, six others injured in Balochistan

QUETTA: Three Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were killed and six others wounded in a roadside blast in Sorab area of Kalat district on Saturday.
Kalat district is located about 245 kilometers off Quetta.

Spokesperson FC Khan Wasay told The Express Tribune an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) was planted along RCD Highway in Sorab.

“FC convoy was going to Panjgur from Kalat district when it was attacked with a roadside IED,” he said, adding that six personnel sustained splinter wounds. One of the four vehicles of the FC was also damaged in the blast.

The dead bodies and injured were shifted to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in Quetta.

According to security officials, around six to eight kilogrammes of explosive material were used in the blast.

“The target was FC convoy,” a senior police officer of Kalat Nazir Kurd stated.

Rescue workers, the Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) and more troops reached the scene soon after the incident and the area was cordoned off.

In a separate incident, Frontier Corps (FC) claimed to have killed ten suspects in Sui area of Bugti Tribal Territory after an exchange of fire during a search operation this morning.

Acting on a tip-off, FC mounted a search operation in Darinjan Nalla and Rustam Bazar areas.

“There was a heavy exchange of fire between miscreants and FC. At least ten miscreants were killed,” Wasay confirmed.

“Security forces recovered Improvised Explosive Devices and arms from the houses in Darinjan Nalla during the search operation,” he added.

According to the spokesperson, the suspects were involved in blowing up gas pipelines and carrying out attacks on security forces in Bugti Tribal Territory. However, the identity of the deceased could not be determined until this report was filed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/677569/blast-in-quetta-3-fc-personnel-killed-6-others-injured/

@haman10

Hey bud, I am glad the pain you had for eons is now finally relieved however fake and motivated it was for warmongering.

I think, you owe Pakistan security officials a thanks and regret for threats made, like a real man. And I am sure my side's official would say to you, please have your soldiers trained to fight and operate guns provided to them instead of surrendering to savages. We have a LOT of headaches as it is, don't need new ones. These guys were very lucky, you know what Taliban like groups can do to a man.

Salute to the men that died to free other nationalities, some of whom carry a very negative view.

lol , i was benned before for "insulting" nawaz sharif .

is that out of proportion ?
There's nothing wrong with insulting a single person/entity, but a whole country because of 1 person is wrong indeed.

Have you even noticed how filthy piss you were uttering....Yet you come complaining about others...

lol , that was when i thought our soldiers were released by your army . i cheered for the failure of terrorists .

didnt realize they have this much supporter here :)

@haman10

Hey bud, I am glad the pain you had for eons is now finally relieved however fake and motivated it was for warmongering.

I think, you owe Pakistan security officials a thanks and regret for threats made, like a real man. And I am sure my side's official would say to you, please have your soldiers trained to fight and operate guns provided to them instead of surrendering to savages. We have a LOT of headaches as it is, don't need new ones. These guys were very lucky, you know what Taliban like groups can do to a man.

Salute to the men that died to free other nationalities, some of whom carry a very negative view.

no one was released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom