What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your insult was much better "you shouldn't have been born human" :lol:

Thats it? dying down so soon? Cant lift the weight of even a sorry excuse of insult?

Why don't you show me where its proven those were not soldiers but civilians?

All personal attacks aside, I like to know more about your thesis suggesting the news is fake.

Thats it? dying down so soon? Cant lift the weight of even a sorry excuse of insult?

Why don't you show me where its proven those were not soldiers but civilians?

All personal attacks aside, I like to know more about your thesis suggesting the news is fake.
Stop quoting me already. I'm not here to serve you. Go through the thread and find it yourself.

What does that Irani fart bomb they call an interior minister has to say now?

Hats off to Pakistani Special Operators for a highly successful op.

The Iranians know they don't want to go that far bro, give it a rest. It just is for public consumption that's all.

Stop quoting me already. I'm not here to serve you. Go through the thread and find it yourself.

As expected, you can serve by back to back quoting me but don't have the guts to back up your claims.

I know my answer now as well as your weak nature of holding a discussion.

Even if we assume for a minute that the news is false, only civilians were rescued, do they not hold any importance to you? Are you not happy Pakistani forces alteast acted and more should follow?

No, you and many here are very double faced, I looked and looked for Iranian posters on a thread at-least for 3 pages before I gave up, where an Indian couple forced an Iranian female in a threesome and when she refused and then was murdered. Where was your weeping heart?

@haman10 please provide him with the sources.

And you cant? You do not have the ability to search what you read and agreed to?

Sh sh . Don't be angry
Its all okey

Hah, not angry at all bud, I am having a pleasure exposing your and your friend's duplicity.

Im not saying this news is 100% true, yes it can be false. I am asking you to provide me some info so I can correct my stance.

But please, dont pull the usual Indian BS, "Because we know so, said so".

And you cant? You do not have the ability to search what you read and agreed to?

Hah, not angry at all bud, I am having a pleasure exposing your and your friend's duplicity.

Im not saying this news is 100% true, yes it can be false. I am asking you to provide me some info so I can correct my stance.

But please, dont pull the usual Indian BS, "Because we know so, said so".
Farsnews

Good night every body . Lol

Sleep tight

That is because they fear our Safavid plan, we will expand to Pakistan as well in the future, no Shaheen 2/3 + nuke can stop the Safavid at this point.

Our plan? Are you still playin' the tail role?

Sure, you will have to come over this:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And this:

And this:

Forget about the Hatif missiles, nowhere will be save for you :lol:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And this:

And this:

:omghaha:

The Safavids will come with this

That is because they fear our Safavid plan, we will expand to Pakistan as well in the future, no Shaheen 2/3 + nuke can stop the Safavid at this point.

The only thing that will be expanded are the entrails of anyone who tries to "expand" into Pakistan.

As for no one stopping it, I think you should look at what is happening in Syria.....

To think I actually thought you were a good poster.

:omghaha:

The Safavids will come with this

And this:

And this:

24pggsn.jpg

:rofl:

Farsnews

Good night every body . Lol

Sleep tight

And that sums it up? Wow what a great analysis. Why don't you go work for your intelligence agency.

For all we know they could be lying, bluffing, or getting ready to kidnap a new batch? Since when terrorists became so believable that a simple tweet shattered every truth?

Unless they post new pics/ proof for same captives, I don't buy this. Neither do I fully believe our news unless I see those guards returned and confirmed by Iran govt.

But here's the difference b/w you and me. Instead of taking the short route of believing one liners, I analyze events in their maximum details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom