What's new

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember when our embassy was trashed by fanatical idiots? They burned the building, desecrated our national flag and ran mission staff out. When a country turns a blind eye to the attacking of diplomatic missions in its own country, don't hold your breath for any apology of any sort.....

1100573168-1.jpg

Stupid Mullahs, don't they have a death to America rally to attend. Burning Pakistani flag.:angry:

Calling Pakistani's "terrorist wahabi Phaaks" is how not insulting us....:angel:

lol , quote me saying that troll ....

why are u so pathetic ? whats your point in all of this ?

huh ?

are all pakistaniz jaish-al adl ?

if all of pakistani civilians are a member of jaish-al-adl terrorist group , then youre right .

pathetic

Stupid Mullahs, don't they have a death to America rally to attend. Burning Pakistani flag.:angry:
%D9%BE%DB%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B2%DB%8C%20%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A8%D8%B1%20%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%87%20(17).jpg

go die man :)

if he is pro saudi then he has the right to insult us ?

brother , since i'm going to be banned for ever , i am gonna invite you to

iranmilitaryforum(dot)net

come here and see how iranian mods and admins act against others :)

they are seriously much more polite and have hospitality

pakistani members are treated like brothers of our own , anyone who insults them is banned and punished .

bot the same here

Joined the Iranian defense forum dude !!!

:tup:

lol , quote me saying that troll ....

why are u so pathetic ? whats your point in all of this ?

huh ?

are all pakistaniz jaish-al adl ?

if all of pakistani civilians are a member of jaish-al-adl terrorist group , then youre right .

pathetic

Hah!! you pathetic Idiot ,what you uttered in your Posts is alot obvious than denying it now and giving it other Misinterpretations..

no , sure theyre not neutral . they are pakistani and its their forum . but they cannot insult us

That is because they fear our Safavid plan, we will expand to Pakistan as well in the future, no Shaheen 2/3 + nuke can stop the Safavid at this point.

no soldiers released .

i thank the armed forces of pakistan for releasing those civilians .

they shouldnt have been abducted in the first place though

Civilians??

Five Iranian soldiers who were abducted in early February and taken across the border into Pakistan, have been freed, the army’s deputy chief of staff said Saturday.

“The five Iranian soldiers kidnapped and taken to Pakistan have been freed,” said General Massoud Jazayeri in remarks carried by the Fars news agency.

Security officials rescue 11 foreign hostages in Turbat, including Iranian soldiers – The Express Tribune

What do you mean they were not released? What do you think they were rescued for? some type of PoWs? Ransom? sale? wtf is going on in your head.

You shouldn't have born a human in the first place. Your duplicity and arrogance proves to me and all others that you are here only for dirt slinging.

Your conscripts shouldn't have been put to guard duty in first place. At-least Indians had more honor and gratitude than you when their fishermen were rescued from pirates.

What do you mean they were not released? What do you think they were rescued for? some type of PoWs? Ransom? sale? wtf is going on in your head.

You shouldn't have born a human in the first place. Your duplicity and arrogance proves to me and all others that you are here only for dirt slinging.

Your conscripts shouldn't have been put to guard duty in first place. At-least Indians had more honor and gratitude than you when their fishermen were rescued from pirates.
Read the damn thread you idiot. The hostages released were not the Iranian soldiers. They were other civilians.

Read the damn thread you idiot. The hostages released were not the Iranian soldiers. They were other civilians.

Five Iranian soldiers who were abducted in early February and taken across the border into Pakistan, have been freed, the army’s deputy chief of staff said Saturday.

“The five Iranian soldiers kidnapped and taken to Pakistan have been freed,” said General Massoud Jazayeri in remarks carried by the Fars news agency.

Security officials rescue 11 foreign hostages in Turbat, including Iranian soldiers – The Express Tribune

Can I have a side of fries with that sorry "attempt of insult".

Can I have a side of fries with that sorry "attempt of insult".
It has been discussed on this very topic. It was not the abducted guards. If you're too lazy to read then don't jump to conclusions.

It has been discussed on this very topic. It was not the abducted guards. If you're too lazy to read then don't jump to conclusions.

How about you show me? Maybe your discussion was as pathetic as your insult handing by a thin thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom