What's new

India vows support for Iran nuclear program

you know what can i see my friend ?

i can see this :

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

this is how pakistani members are .....

now compare it with the comments of indian members about iran .

see the difference mate and u tell me , if u were iranian , how would u feel ?
you should not judge a country by posts made by members on pdf.....
btw I feel that in the near future ,we will see more cooperation between Iran and India....may be even joint millitary exercise including Iran-India-Russia..

take out china and the rest cant do jack

:flame:Why take China out ? We have always been allies and other than that we have shared history (our North East, their South West region). LOL You Indians can't stop your wet dreams eh ? Try to get one thing through your head man. Our relations will only get stronger from here. We are reviving the Silk Route, this time through Gwadar. Soon it will become next Hong Kong.

As for Iran, we never fought any war with them in the past nor there is a chance of any in the future. Sure there is a nuclear race in the region. But Pakistan alone has a stockpile more than India and Iran combined.

Last edited:
Nah , its real .

india has always stood up for iran , as an example they voted against iran being sanctioned for like 10 times

and yet there were some muslim countries (not pakistan) who voted for it every time

India is not a permanent member in U.N. Their vote in whatever form, observer status etc doesn't make any difference.

Iran is a state like Saudi Arabia run by Mullahs and the whole Muslim world is sick and tired of their Sunni - Shia Politics. It has effected them badly. This new age is not about religion anymore. In the Far Eastern and Western worlds, it is considered to be a personal faith. What matters now is economic progress. I hope someone comes down to Earth to help you people achieve this line of thought.

Last edited:
Just wait and see, sooner or latter Iranians will realize that Isreal is more Important for India than Iran ....

So , what's the point? Pakistan will always value Saudi Arabia more than Iran.
:flame:Why take China out ? We have always been allies and other than that we have shared history (our North East, their South West region). LOL You Indians can't stop your wet dreams eh ? Try to get one thing through your head man. Our relations will only get stronger from here. We are reviving the Silk Route, this time through Gwadar. Soon it will become next Hong Kong.

As for Iran, we never fought any war with them in the past nor there is a chance of any in the future. Sure there is a nuclear race in the region. But Pakistan alone has a stockpile more than India and Iran combined.

:lol:

You clearly have never seen any pics of Hong Kong then. Besides, Namo is building 7 brand new ports in Gujarat itself which are obviously going to compete with your tiny little port that you are so proud of.

7 new ports part of Gujarat’s push for infrastructure | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

Chhabahar port in Iran is another port that is going to compete with Gwadar. All this taken into account, I doubt Gwadar is going to surpass Bihar, let alone Hong Kong.:rofl:

So , what's the point? Pakistan will always value Saudi Arabia more than Iran.

Unlike popular belives Pakistan never did it in Past and will never value one over the other in Future

you know what can i see my friend ?

i can see this :

Pakistani Special Forces rescue, Iranian Soldiers,Tunisian,Yemani captives in Turbat Baluchistan

this is how pakistani members are .....

now compare it with the comments of indian members about iran .

see the difference mate and u tell me , if u were iranian , how would u feel ?

Are you even serious?? You are setting PDF as a standard and judging a nation on that basis?? If PDF is indeed the standard then trust me almost all the members must have had bad experiences regarding Indians and Pakistanis compared to other nationalities due to the sheer advantage of numbers. And even I have come across some very irritating Iranian trolls suggesting racist and hateful things but that doesn't mean all Iranians are racist.

We are reviving the Silk Route, this time through Gwadar. Soon it will become next Hong Kong.

But Pakistan alone has a stockpile more than India and Iran combined.

'Soon'?Maybe in 40-50 years ?For the nuclear stockpile,India has never officially disclosed the number.And most of Indian nuclear warheads are TNW too.

Are you even serious?? You are setting PDF as a standard and judging a nation on that basis?? If PDF is indeed the standard then trust me almost all the members must have had bad experiences regarding Indians and Pakistanis compared to other nationalities due to the sheer advantage of numbers. And even I have come across some very irritating Iranian trolls suggesting racist and hateful things but that doesn't mean all Iranians are racist.
You're right sis

My bad

But Pakistan alone has a stockpile more than India and Iran combined.
:woot: Really?:omghaha:

When was the last you counted India's nuclear warheads? :rolleyes1: And as far as we know, Iran doesn't have any. But you seem to know the exact quantity of Iran's 'nukes' too!!

What you need pronto is.....
:dirol:
mental-floss.jpg

next Hong Kong..? LOL!....:rofl:

Pakistan alone has a stockpile more than India and Iran combined

How do you know that..?? & what if you had more.? anyway you are not gonna use that...:lol:

next Hong Kong..? LOL!....:rofl:

Even their largest cities are nowhere close to HK. Building a new city as developed as HK from scratch...lol...These guys haven't even built a decent Rapid Transit System in their largest cities like Karachi or Lahore....

Even their largest cities are nowhere close to HK. Building a new city as developed as HK from scratch...lol...These guys haven't even built a decent Rapid Transit System in their largest cities like Karachi or Lahore....
He was talking about there Gwadar port actually,lol
He thinks that Gwadar port is the amost advanced port in whole South Asia and existing ports of India and India is not building any ports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom