What's new

IRAN'S AYATOLLAH KHAMENEI TAUNTS DONALD TRUMP OVER IRAQ EMBASSY VIOLENCE: 'YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING'

Maybe his mom is a maid over there (saudi arabia) and because she sends some coins he doesnt have to peel shrimp whole day lol. or he's left-over/the remains of saudi tourists in indonesia?
I have seen them here in netherlands, most of them admit being ex-cannibals till dutch colonists told them don't eat humans and before their stupid nameless colony was named after India hahaha. They look very thin and weak, but their ladies are ok and mostly reject their fellow indonesian and mix with other nations and forget their fake country and language.
Come on my brother, no need to insult Indonesian people.

We killed 200 Russians in Syria, they did nothing. They can't do anything without a response. The rules are different for the stronger.

No you didn't. You killed Russian PMCs and it was no where near that number. You can't risk war with a nuclear power that could arguably bulldoze European NATO in 24hrs.

Care to post proof? Or does US change the law whenever they see it needed?

Nice cowardly attack. I’m sure you are super proud. Let’s see how you guys do on the battlefield next time.

Results were not pretty

Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1.jpg

3111513100000578-0-image-a-36_1455140710063.jpg
Today:
images

No you didn't. You killed Russian PMCs and it was no where near that number. You can't risk war with a nuclear power that could arguably bulldoze European NATO in 24hrs.

It was that many, they were Kremlin-back Russians, and Putin lied about it until the bodies came back in pieces.

Sorry I don't do blogs with obvious errors in them. It happened, get over it.

It was that many, they were Kremlin-back Russians, and Putin lied about it until the bodies came back in pieces.

Sorry I don't do blogs with obvious errors in them. It happened, get over it.

You know what also happened? 6,000+ dead US military in two failed wars (with more to come).

There's no proof that many Russians died, same as how there's no proof that the Douma gas attack hoax happened. Yet you're bvllshit peddling media still pushed that as did your lying State department. Never trust fake Christians and satanic Zionists to tell the truth.

You know what also happened? 6,000+ dead US military in two failed wars (with more to come).

There's no proof that many Russians died, same as how there's no proof that the Douma gas attack hoax happened. Yet you're bvllshit peddling media still pushed that as did your lying State department. Never trust fake Christians and satanic Zionists to tell the truth.

I take it you don't believe Russian war widows, or the interviews with the surviving Russian cannon fodder? Do we really need to post the funeral footage with crying russian widows, or will a story suffice?

"Mikhail Polynkov, a nationalist blogger, wrote in an online post that he had visited men injured in the attack at an unnamed hospital in Russia: “My sources told me 200 men had died from one unit alone.”

But as the first reports of the deaths swirled last week on social media, the Kremlin stayed tight-lipped."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...enaries-in-syria-buried-quietly-and-forgotten

I take it you don't believe Russian war widows, or the interviews with the surviving Russian cannon fodder? Do we really need to post the funeral footage with crying russian widows, or will a story suffice?

"Mikhail Polynkov, a nationalist blogger, wrote in an online post that he had visited men injured in the attack at an unnamed hospital in Russia: “My sources told me 200 men had died from one unit alone.”

But as the first reports of the deaths swirled last week on social media, the Kremlin stayed tight-lipped."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...enaries-in-syria-buried-quietly-and-forgotten

"blog"

"muh source"

Again no concrete evidence that anywhere near 200 PMCs died. Even the article summary says "may".

Now let's talk about the 6k+ dead US military plus contractors and thousands of veterans painting their walls red annually.

"blog"

"muh source"

Again no concrete evidence that anywhere near 200 PMCs died. Even the article summary says "may".

Now let's talk about the 6k+ dead US military plus contractors and thousands of veterans painting their walls red annually.

We call this "moving the goal posts". In the future, when someone asserts something as fact, do some checking before you look foolish.

We call this "moving the goal posts". In the future, when someone asserts something as fact, do some checking before you look foolish.

No the conversation over that topic ended when you failed to provide evidence for the "200 dead Russian PMCs". I just changed the topic to discuss your countries failed foreign policy and how thousands of Americans died for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom