What's new

Iranians 'not allowed' to conduct operation inside Pakistan

Good job Pakistan. You just gotta be aware if you are more closer to Saudi Arabia, the likelyhood of shia terrorism would spread in Pakistan to serve Iran's interest.

iranian-cockroaches.jpg

Good job Pakistan. You just gotta be aware if you are more closer to Saudi Arabia, the likelyhood of shia terrorism would spread in Pakistan to serve Iran's interest.

kid ,the only terrorist i see on the planet is wahhabi suicide bombers whom u support .

wah.png

Neither we will act nor let you act, we will first verify, raise commission to look into and then do nothing.

No wonder why they chose pakistan to hide.

Iran the Shia state kills sunnies everywhere take advantage afganistan Iraq Syria lebonan Pakistan will not allow Iran to conduct operations inside Pakistan. Pakistan will destroy Iran in a war fake Shia spreading hate there mullahs are evil need overthrowing at all cost they are a evil in today's world

Yes kill Shias the evil of evil sell out state Iran isreals best friend shits that's what I call Shias

which branch of LJ you belong too

Yes take and give that's how it works then spend in my country Pakistan I have more investments in Pakistan than anywhere else love it best country not like Iran can't even build a Sunni mosque you Shias have issues that's why your hated around the world

British tax payers guest is also known as welfare BUM WHICH YOU CLEARLY ARE.

Back
Top Bottom