What's new

Iranians 'not allowed' to conduct operation inside Pakistan

They claim to have done it before successfully.
They could have, its not something unusual considering the terrain and long border. But there are chances of getting caught and they won't be entertained with friendly gestures all the time.

"Iranians are not allowed to conduct operation inside Pakistan

What a bloody joke! Who is going to stop them? Do we have mined border or fenced border?
And seems, People have short memory, during Zardari era on many occasions fully armed Iran Revolution Guards have been captured by FC, that too when they unluckily ran into FC patrol.
FC even kept those Revolution Guards for days, until those were handed back in low profile to Iran by the Zardari appointee foreign office.
There had been numerous times, i have posted news of Iran Revolution Guards coming into Pakistani villages, shooting and kidnapping villagers.

Axis of Evil
iran-pakistan.jpg

Firing rockets and mortars is one thing. Going into it is another.
yeah firing rockets, mortars and shooting at our civilians is one thing, but coming into pakistan? …. now you crossed the line.

its the same shit.

Iranian guards have been rescued. The minister is just pointing out to their kiddish response.

Wait, so you guys don't like Iranians? When did this happen?

Firing rockets and mortars is one thing. Going into it is another.

we wont allow Drone strikes it is against our Sovereignty (its another thing that we secretly consent to it)

we wont allow TTP to play with the lives of our citizens (its another thing that we rely on their vote bank to come to power)

we wont allow Iranians to conduct operation inside Pakistan (its another thing that we dont really give a toss about our boundaries because it distracts us from selling off national assets to fill our pockets while we have time)

Wait, so you guys don't like Iranians? When did this happen?
yesterday when Iranians said that they have banned Curry

It was sarcastic. Please learn how to interpret English.
then clearly youre not good at sarcasm

my reaction was not just to your post , i've seen a heck lot of pakistani members posting like that (but this time not sarcastic)

anyway , my bad . sorry

btw : you can add some smileys at the end of your sentence to make yourself more clear

then clearly youre not good at sarcasm

my reaction was not just to your post , i've seen a heck lot of pakistani members posting like that (but this time not sarcastic)

anyway , my bad . sorry

btw : you can add some smileys at the end of your sentence to make yourself more clear

I am not pakistani lol. Next time I'll try to make it more obvious.

Back
Top Bottom