What's new

Iranian Tanker Explodes in Red Sea - Possible Saudi Attack?

Iran does not import arms from foreign defence companies nor does it have ties with Israel. The Saudi regime does both though, so your comment is more applicable to that regime.

Iran probably get indirect support from Russia and china but its the Arab country who will be milk for war against Iran.

Iran probably get indirect support from Russia and china but its the Arab country who will be milk for war against Iran.
KSA has the third largest military budget in the world, even more than Russia! Yet still they hire mercenaries from Sudan and Somalia to defend their borders and import more US weapons and soldiers every week. Iran has weapons embargo and very small military budget.

resized_1079137_719.jpg

resized_1079138_608.jpg

Despite my previous comment, by new developments and statements by Iran supreme national security council it seems Saudis involvement is more likely ,though Saudis and isrealis have deep Intel sharing and cooperation, and evidently it's not been the first time:

Iranian HELM oil tanker faced TECHNICAL problems in August .. prior to that Happiness 1 faced TECHNICAL problems in May .. both in Red sea ... now Iran's tanker "Sabiti" hit directly in the same area ...

"Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi also said that Iranian tankers have been targeted by “damaging activities” over recent months in the Red Sea. He did not elaborate."

What is interesting is in April Mike Pompeo announced zero oil cross the borders policy:

What is good is base on SNSC's secretarty Ali Shamkhani statement we know:
"..Shamkhani said an Iranian committee was able to glean some information about the attack from video images from the Sabiti..."
If you look at the new footage released of Sabiti you'll see barbed wire on it:
EGsTLKiW4AEy27Q.jpg

Why should we have barbed wire on a tanker and tape every movement around it?

Cant they do anything about this spill out? Pump the oil to other containers?

Despite my previous comment, by new developments and statements by Iran supreme national security council it seems Saudis involvement is more likely ,though Saudis and isrealis have deep Intel sharing and cooperation, and evidently it's not been the first time:

Iranian HELM oil tanker faced TECHNICAL problems in August .. prior to that Happiness 1 faced TECHNICAL problems in May .. both in Red sea ... now Iran's tanker "Sabiti" hit directly in the same area ...

"Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi also said that Iranian tankers have been targeted by “damaging activities” over recent months in the Red Sea. He did not elaborate."

What is interesting is in April Mike Pompeo announced zero oil cross the borders policy:

"..Shamkhani said an Iranian committee was able to glean some information about the attack from video images from the Sabiti..."
View attachment 583626
The wires will slow down Somali pirates from climbing into the ship. But video surveillance, I guess given the recent circumstances is a smart move hopefully it is a high frame rate one

Has it done by gas cutting machine!.....there is no impact of missile.....it is not deformed......
It is bent inwards. You can't see it from this angle.

View attachment 583626

barb wires are for pirates. We need security on board these ships.

Cant they do anything about this spill out? Pump the oil to other containers?

The wires will slow down Somali pirates from climbing into the ship. But video surveillance, I guess given the recent circumstances is a smart move hopefully it is a high frame rate one

It is bent inwards. You can't see it from this angle.

barb wires are for pirates. We need security on board these ships.

I thought it might be there against pirates but never seen it before .. I think they are recently added ..

KSA has the third largest military budget in the world, even more than Russia! Yet still they hire mercenaries from Sudan and Somalia to defend their borders and import more US weapons and soldiers every week. Iran has weapons embargo and very small military budget.

There are no Somalis involved in this war. Just correcting you. We're neutral in this conflict.

well well well now Iran is saying its going to retaliate for attack on its oil tanker in the red sea in such a way that the enemy does not dare to do it again that is a major news :-):tup:

"Iranian authorities have announced that investigations into the cause of the terrorist attack or ones who order it are ongoing. Surely, after the end of the investigation, the ones who are responsible for the attack will get a tough response. The answer could be the end point to any vicious imagination about attacking Iranian ships."

http://kayhan.ir/fa/news/172235

Looking forward to it.

Perhaps IRGC will flex their muscles!

Ahahaha....we all know that the Houthis(not Yemen) don't have the capabilities to launch such a sophisticated attack. Almost everybody is aware of that. So I suppose we can count the Houthis out of that one. So I'm sure you can guess who was the most likely culprit. In fact many members from that country even proudly claim it was them and posted prove of that(drone debris etc )on this very forum. :D

There was an attack on Aramco on the 26th of July by Yemen that was unsuccessful. At that time no one was claiming that it was any one else but the Yemenis. This time around they were successful and all of the sudden all the "pundits" are saying that there is no way that it could have been carried out by the Yemenis. They just don't want to admit that a poor 3rd world nation under brutal war for the last 4 years was able to pull down the Saudis pants and humiliate them with all their hundreds of billions of $ they have invested in western arms!

Back
Top Bottom