What's new

Iranian Tanker Explodes in Red Sea - Possible Saudi Attack?

1078561_528.jpg
The picture is for attack in Sea of Oman not Iranian tankers ..
All crew are ok just oil leaking which is they are on it
1078567_760.jpg 1078568_909.jpg 1078569_139.jpg 1078613_167.jpeg 1078614_986.jpeg 1078615_806.jpeg 1078616_548.jpeg

More like possible israeli attack. Saudia and iran want to put out flames and are talking about peace.

Its either the proud arrogant british who did it or the arrogant silent snakes in israel.
Lol yeah blame "others" as always. So it was also Israel and UK who launched attacks against Saudi Arabia largest oil facilities recently right?:D

Funny thing is when KSA largest oil refinery was attacked and damaged, there were many here who were saying how Saudi Arabia is a paper tiger and useless, since they couldn't retaliate due to fear of Iran. Now that Iranian cargo ship has also been targeted I don't hear those same excuses. :P

More like possible israeli attack. Saudia and iran want to put out flames and are talking about peace.

Its either the proud arrogant british who did it or the arrogant silent snakes in israel.

I concur. One thing is certain it is not Saudi Arabia that launched the attack, as the oil spill near Jeddah would've destroyed marine life in the Red Sea near the Saudi coast.

Lol yeah blame "others" as always. So it was also Israel and UK who launched attacks against Saudi Arabia largest oil facilities recently right?:D

Funny thing is when KSA largest oil refinery was attacked and damaged, there were many here who were saying how Saudi Arabia is a paper tiger and useless, since they couldn't retaliate due to fear of Iran. Now that Iranian cargo ship has also been targeted I don't hear those same excuses. :P
Whether it'd be Saudis or someone else behind it the scale of damage just indicates a paper tiger and useless entity did it ...

You have to be completely retarded to think that this was a Saudi retaliation. The Saudis had half their oil production halted for some time in a small but very precise areal attack that they never saw coming and in retaliation they lightly damaged an Iranian Tanker that is now heading back to Iranian port? What happens if Iran decides to Take out the remaining half of Saudi oil production if Iran wants to retaliate against KSA? I know the Saudis are dumb but You must think they are suicidal! The Last thing the Saudis are is suicidal.

Photos show no discernible damage was done to the tanker and the crew are all unharmed. Slight oil spill into the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia but that is not of a significant scale and expected to be quickly brought under control.

The National Iranian Tanker Company officially ruled out that the attack was launched from Saudi Arabian territory.

the scale of damage just indicates a paper tiger and useless entity did it ...
So it was the Saudis, then :enjoy:

More than that Iran needs synergy with the regional Navies . 100% SLOC protection cant be achieved by a single nation Navy.
The "regional navies" are busy joining US coalitions... Iran is the one that has constantly made efforts to promote regional initiatives, but Iran's neighbours prefer to work with hostile outsiders like US zionists.

Back
Top Bottom