What's new

Iranian Submarines' Ambush for US Aircraft Carriers in Persian Gulf

I would have though the name Mercenary was as neutral as you could get, Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre.

And will be very empty very fast once the shooting starts, you dont try and sail a tanker through a naval battle.

It is still a very difficult terrain full of old wreaks and muddy, and mostly very dangerous to any arrogance by all means.
Those "little" subs can fire "hout" cavitational torpedos and sink or damage beyond repair the biggest and most powerful ships, and can take on whole battle groups including aircraft carriers in coordination with other platforms.
If they sit on the bottom of the Gulf they will be undetectable to any detection technology and can lay in wait and ambush any kind of ship.

we will **** up usa navy by our home made torpedo which is truly the best and fastest torpedo in the world.also we are producer of persian gulf balistic anti ship missile.
also the number of our home made submarines in Persian gulf is 30.
so think then attack.

we will **** up usa navy by our home made torpedo which is truly the best and fastest torpedo in the world.also we are producer of persian gulf balistic anti ship missile.
so think then attack.

Everything you make is the best and the finest in the world, no doubts about it.

Golden rule of Ayatullah Military Academy: always underestimate the other party. Other are still learning to handle canon and swords and Iran has torpedoes, missiles, fighter planes, drones (sorry if i missed anything here).

Wow great progress for the greatest, best, finest, (sorry if i missed any other words) civilization on earth.

A country that could not win a war against Iraq in 7 years , talks about taking us on. We have Tehran Bob's all around. The only thing we will see, is what that region is famous for: Their soldiers waving white flags after they strip off their uniforms.

and tell me how many wars you have win? Vietnam war? Afghanistan war? or Iraq war?

US Navy is still the most powerful in the world. Iranian capability is great for a short term conflict and can cause damage to the US Forces. US air power will eventually nuetralize Iranian assets on the ground and Iran will loose in a medium to long term conflict. Iranian Naval assets alone without a powerful air cover will become sitting lame ducks.

Everything you make is the best and the finest in the world, no doubts about it.

Golden rule of Ayatullah Military Academy: always underestimate the other party. Other are still learning to handle canon and swords and Iran has torpedoes, missiles, fighter planes, drones (sorry if i missed anything here).

Wow great progress for the greatest, best, finest, (sorry if i missed any other words) civilization on earth.
a torpedo with the speed of 100 m per s is not the best??
the fastest speed boat that can carry 2 anti ship missile with range 35 and can firing them at moving is not the best?
a balistic missile with the range of 300 km and warhead of 650 kg is not the best?
a country with the fastest science growth can make this weapons?

well ,I'm sure that todays after 20 year presence in Persian gulf US have learnt that active sonar is useless in Persian gulf , its shallow , its sandy and those two alone are the worst enemy for sonars ,
and about using magnetic devices to detect subs then i must say its useless as you can find hundreds of sunk boat ans ship at the bottom of the Persian gulf.

about Kowsar missile , there is no doubt that its useless against a carrier ,in fact its even useless against a destroyer or even frigate , but its perfect for hiding bigger missiles and make operation of the big ships as hard as possible (don't forget that missile could not destroy an Israeli Boat and us had to hit Iranian ships with 2 standard missile and one harpoon and several bomb to sank one).

about hoot ,well its advanced and very useful against subs and normal ships, but well against a carrier you need too many of them to be practical to use them . they are just too big and too thick skinned for hoot.

and about Persian Gulf Missile , well its bad news for any navy captain. that missile easily can wipe out a destroyer in a blink , the ship literally break in several part with one hit and even there would be no time to evacuate the ship if somebody stay alive after the first hit

Americans are going crazy these days... they never won any of the war and still thinks they can take on any nations... fools

Vietnam war? Afghanistan war? or Iraq war?

They live in Hollywood films where anything is possible, they have even won war with aliens :)

The mini subs of Iran are perfect for the shallow waters of the persian gulf.

Persian GK, I must that was the crappiest article i have seen in a long time. Lets start dissect his article one piece at a time.

1. Submarine donot sit on the floorbed except in James Bond movies. Bottoming if ever done for a submarine rescue exercise is done in a very controlled condition which is a unlikely scenario in this case.

2. A midget submarine cannot sw off all its equipment and keep a passive watch for more than 12 hours. After that it will happen to surface.

3. A midget cannot bottom in waters deeper than 25 Meters and cannot get a torpedo firing solution sitting on the bottom.

I can go on but if you can believe horses can be made to fly by the Iranian Navy, than all what that idiot has stated is true.

The most part of our problem in iran
is that our people have too much faith
in waht army and sepah tells them ! its obvius
we cannot take on usa navy !! we might be able to
sink even a carrer and its full battle group but what
about after that ? they come in take every thing down
if we lose the first line of defence it will be only a matter of time
till we lose the capital tehran !
i just dont know how to make people understand that :angry: :hitwall:

The most part of our problem in iran
is that our people have too much faith
in waht army and sepah tells them ! its obvius
we cannot take on usa navy !! we might be able to
sink even a carrer and its full battle group but what
about after that ? they come in take every thing down
if we lose the first line of defence it will be only a matter of time
till we lose the capital tehran !
i just dont know how to make people understand that :angry: :hitwall:

Speaking like saddam !!! :lol:

Can some one ban these Iranian trolls? Listening to 12 year old Tehran Bobs is hurting my head...not a one of them understands or has served in any military.

Ps...we have some experience in ASW...since the first world War....Irans naval experience?

SUPER POWER :usflag: TROLL :rofl:

well ,I'm sure that todays after 20 year presence in Persian gulf US have learnt that active sonar is useless in Persian gulf , its shallow , its sandy and those two alone are the worst enemy for sonars ,
and about using magnetic devices to detect subs then i must say its useless as you can find hundreds of sunk boat ans ship at the bottom of the Persian gulf.

about Kowsar missile , there is no doubt that its useless against a carrier ,in fact its even useless against a destroyer or even frigate , but its perfect for hiding bigger missiles and make operation of the big ships as hard as possible (don't forget that missile could not destroy an Israeli Boat and us had to hit Iranian ships with 2 standard missile and one harpoon and several bomb to sank one).

about hoot ,well its advanced and very useful against subs and normal ships, but well against a carrier you need too many of them to be practical to use them . they are just too big and too thick skinned for hoot.

and about Persian Gulf Missile , well its bad news for any navy captain. that missile easily can wipe out a destroyer in a blink , the ship literally break in several part with one hit and even there would be no time to evacuate the ship if somebody stay alive after the first hit

Dear posters.

No need to compare missiles. If (God Forbid) there is a war, USA will pull out every major ship from danger zones in the gulf.

It will start with air-campaign that could be 1 to two months long. this will unfortunately result in the utter destruction of water, power, telecom, bridges, gov office buildings throughout Iran.

Sure Iran may fire surface to sufrace missiles at Saudi or UAE or perhaps Israel. But ultimate it will loose big time.

Let's hope there is no GWIII. and the things get settled on the table.

peace.

well ,I'm sure that todays after 20 year presence in Persian gulf US have learnt that active sonar is useless in Persian gulf , its shallow , its sandy and those two alone are the worst enemy for sonars ,...
Aaahhh...So now not only do we have 'Chinese physics' we are seeing 'Iranian physics' as well. Somehow the Persian Gulf affects only US sonars but not Iranian sonars.

Got it...

so think then attack.

Remember Operation Praying Mantis when your Navy got blown out of the water

and tell me how many wars you have win? Vietnam war? Afghanistan war? or Iraq war?

USA won every single battle fought in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

The policy which led to some of these wars were flawed and thus the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom