What's new

Iranian Space program

Sorry ball sack. First generation American. Born in Philly. What now, genius ?
Then I,m sorry for Both Philly billy... Do you act like this in America too? Anyway, as I said... "Don,t worry". "It,s going to be alright.." "You will be all fine soon"

btw, I,m going to bed now...it is already late... I know you probably just woke up... funny... how could you wake up when everybody is going to bed here!! see... you,re retarded by nature! sweet dreams billy the philly...

.... he might attack with some rockets from across the border and might kills some of my goats.

Not those little, mini goats ? I LOVE THEM GUYS !!! If someone messed with your goats, I'd have your back.
Goats = UNITY !!!!! VIVA LA GOATS !!!!:victory:

... Do you act like this in America too? ...

I'm IN America NOW, so do the 'math'. GEEZ !!!

Not those little, mini goats ? I LOVE THEM GUYS !!! If someone messed with your goats, I'd have your back.
Goats = UNITY !!!!! VIVA LA GOATS !!!!:victory:
on serious note we hosted an American contingent few years back and treated them with a local delicacy
yes you guessed it.. entire goat steam cooked filled with rice and herbs etc.

547565_396115383778894_1308685535_n.jpg

even my avatar is about a Pakistani/ US military get together. (again long time ago before this terror war)

on serious note we hosted an American contingent few years back and treated them with a local delicacy
yes you guessed it.. entire goat steam cooked filled with rice and herbs etc.

547565_396115383778894_1308685535_n.jpg

even my avatar is about a Pakistani/ US military get together. (again long time ago before this terror war)

We don't eat too much goat here. It's only really sold in stores that have a large immigrant clientele. Being my parents were from Germany and Ukraine, we ate a fair amount of lamb.

We don't eat too much goat here. It's only really sold in stores that have a large immigrant clientele. Being my parents were from Germany and Ukraine, we ate a fair amount of lamb.
same here I am more of a lamb person. goat was just a joke at the expense of ourselves in this part of the world.
take care and will meet up on other gun threads. need advice/ pointers on a custom .22 rifle from people who might have some information

signing out.

india is about 5 years or so ahead of iran , if we want to catch up we definitely should step up our game and stop delaying launches for political reasons .

we have Simorgh carrier which is in line to be launched for almost 3 years now . we have Ghaem completed too .
Iran's SLV and missiles are all from the 1960's. India's SLV's and missiles are modern designs. I count at least 5 decades, not 5 years. The sum of India's R&D budgets from different sectors and direct budgets of its programs are tens of billions, if not hundreds of billions of dollars, more than Iran's. They also have many many times more experts and direct access to foreign technology and assistance. You add those in and convert them into "years" and there's another 3 decades of advantage. So anywhere from 5 to 8 decades ahead of Iran. In 5 years Iran will be where it was 5 years ago, which is where it is right now. Puny steps mean nothing in this day and age Haman, not when the rest of the world is ahead by 5+ decades.

Iran's SLV and missiles are all from the 1960's. India's SLV's and missiles are modern designs. I count at least 5 decades, not 5 years. The sum of India's R&D budgets from different sectors and direct budgets of its programs are tens of billions, if not hundreds of billions of dollars, more than Iran's. They also have many many times more experts and direct access to foreign technology and assistance. You add those in and convert them into "years" and there's another 3 decades of advantage. So anywhere from 5 to 8 decades ahead of Iran. In 5 years Iran will be where it was 5 years ago, which is where it is right now. Puny steps mean nothing in this day and age Haman, not when the rest of the world is ahead by 5+ decades.

Not entirely correct but you have some points. India's SLV is not from 1960's. In 1960's India used to have only sounding rocket experiments not a SLV program. Mind you but the first man made orbital object the Russian Sputnik, was put in space on 4th October of 1957, that is 57 years and 4 months ago to be exact. The first Indian satellite to be put in orbit was in 1980. By your own logic the first Iranian satellite in space being in 2009, Iran is about 29 years behind India and 51 years behind Russia (and the rest of the world). So we can exclude the 8 decades from your statement.

Furthermore, India's R&D budget is not in "hundreds of billions of dollars". The entire R&D budget of the world is something less than 1500 billion dollars with major spenders being US, EU, Japan and China. India's R&D budget is afew tens of billions of dollars with a population of over a billion people. And India did not have much access to space technologies either; specially in the tightly controlled markets of cold war era of 1970's and 80's when they were developing their core space program. In fact, Iran today has better access to obtain technology than India did back then. Now any kid anywhere in the world could purchase electronic processing power capable of orbit projection calculations for afew dollars, while in 1970's India had to spend millions to get a comparable system for the job.

If Iran did set its priorities right and spent the right amount of money and instead of forcing brains out of the country concentrated on hiring brains then, Iran can catch up with India in about 10 years and with China in about 20 years. Which is not bad at all. For a country that used to be on the same level as Afghanistan just 65 years ago, this is already an achievement to be just 50 years behind the industrialized world. Yes, Afghanistan. People forget this but Iran was no different than Afghanistan, the two countries sharing the distinction of being among countries with the world's worst infant mortality rates: List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes it is better not compare yourself with today's or 1970's Sweden, Germany or France and compare yourself with actually what you were. You will be surprised what you will find out. Ask your elders about Iranian people's lives and how they lived around an "abanbar" and shivered under a "korsi". It is living memory. It is not that far ago. These were the times when Western Europe had become entirely industrialized and physics had discovered general relativity and the code of life, the "DNA" had been broken wide open. Do you see, where you as an Iranian and a Western European come from? Entirely different worlds, my friend. His great grand daddy was discovering neutrons and anti-matter particles when your great grand daddy was wondering about fixing and cleaning the leaking and stinking abanbar. Then how can you, now expect things to be like Denmark in Iran?

Last edited:

kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

i know this will sound stupid . but there will be no more launch . all been canceled .you will see the political effect of it soon why is been cancelled .
my apology to you and i know apology will not fix it .
but wait i any changes i be saying .
but wait

سردار جزایری: آمریکا پا را از حد بگذراند باید نگران موشک‌های ایرانی باشد
خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - سردار جزایری: آمریکا پا را از حد بگذراند باید نگران موشک‌های ایرانی باشد

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom