What's new

Iranian Space program

it just passed over faisal abad and karachi :D

what are you talking about ? don't walk on my nerves buddy . i'm a little sick today , i saw some very disturbing things today at the hospital where i work , so i'm not in the mood .
I hope you feel well soon

sorry for a bad day

So remind us all why YOU'RE here.:nana:

Bring your shit, bitch.:usflag:
I,m here to comfort you... saying: it,s going to be alright... I know a good shrink... a double doze would make it... I,m here to collect my buddies around the PC... having a good time reading your words... I,m done with you... REALLLY? OMG... really?

The purpose is to test new systems in order to prepare the background for next bigger, more serious launches. If this sat operation is successful then the next step will be sending a 10 meter resolution sat (scheduled to be launched in 2015) and then the time comes for sending a commercial telecom sat to GEO stationary 36000 km + two other military sats (an observation aperture radar and a less than 1 meter resolution spy satellite). They only wait for the heavier carrier to send them up.

Meanwhile, other sectors are working on completing the GHAEM and GHOGHNOOS SLVs to carry that heavy telecom sats.

So, in a nutshell, the purpose is to experiment devices that Iran made already in order to use them in future commercial launches.

All future launches will be done according to plans as today the head of ISA announced no funding problems will stop their plans and they are determent to launch all of them in near future.

Bro, thanks for the detailed explanation. But he was not asking about FAJR. He was asking the Israeli guy about the Israeli satellite and then thanking the American guy for making fun of Iranian "cardboard". You might wanna go up and check again. Just saying.

Bring your shit, bitch.:usflag:
I already did .. didnt you read the sign?
well take that

now you gonna get me banned you redneck
take that and hide under a pillow

iranianmissles.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, thanks for the detailed explanation. But he was not asking about FAJR. He was asking the Israeli guy about the Israeli satellite and then thanking the American guy for making fun of Iranian "cardboard". You might wanna go up and check again. Just saying.
reallly? oooops... although, was not bad... you know "just in case"!!

If Iran even thought of attacking N.Y., it would be turned into a big, radioactive glass slick. If you consider that 'existing', fine.
I bet you,re not even a first hand American!! Thanks God you,re not... It is funny... USA says they do whatever it takes to prevent Iran from acquiring Nukes and yet they and other ones (france, Israel) openly express their intentions on using Nukes on others!!!! one funnny jungle we call Earth!!

Really ?

Did you read THIS sign :nana: ?
I was just the messenger.
don't say I didn't warn you. but then again my turn might come first before you
he already had a bad day at the hospital he might attack with some rockets from across the border and might kills some of my goats.

I bet you,re not even a first hand American!! Thanks God you,re not... It is funny... USA says they do whatever it takes to prevent Iran from acquiring Nukes and yet they and other ones (france, Israel) openly express their intentions on using Nukes on others!!!! one funnny jungle we call Earth!!

Sorry ball sack. First generation American. Born in Philly. What now, genius ?

Back
Top Bottom