What's new

Iranian Space program

Well I Meant to say without Iran's ayatollahs\leaders illogical overtly anti western rhetoric, Iran wouldn't be so isolated and would have achieved much more than it has today. For example China was like Iran decades ago, it based its foreign policy on an illogical anti western stand, without being realistic, hence it was sanctioned/isolated from the world, not just by the west/U.S but also by the soviet Union later (again due to its radical unrealistic ideology), it could launch satellites. Detonate a nuclear bomb, build nuclear submarines, ICBMs etc, but it was still was operating wayyyyyyyyy beyond its real potential, all this because of its leaders basing their foreign policies on ideologies. Today they are still not in the western camp, but they are more pragmatic and realistic to be more open/accommodating,trade and even cooperate with the west when it serves their I interest/country. That's how countries should react. Using radical ideologies against the west/U.S when you are not way stronger than them in almost all fields is a a waste of time and will make your country be isolated/suffer more economically for no good reason.

In short Iran has lotsssss of potential, without the sanctions, it will have achieved much more today, and maybe be the undisputed leader in the region in all fields like China is today in Asia. So Iran should play its cards right, there is no morality in geo politics. Only your country's interest matters at the end of the day. Arming/supporting terror groups like hamas, making anti western comments/stand etc for the 'muslim cause' wont get you anywhere . :big_boss:

China Closed up its land and made progress on which it is still building, Iran did the same. No one can be sure if Iran with open relations to the west would have (or have been allowed to) achieve half of what it has now. It might have had the best weapons of the world (with strings attached and downgraded somehow if not full of computer bugs) but zero in nuclear technology, no fuel, and no reactors, among many other technologies, based on a well known western monopolistic strategy fueled more yet by the zionist wishes and politics in the area. Iran has demonstrated its willingness to open up to the west in all fields but culture...

i know this will sound stupid . but there will be no more launch . all been canceled .you will see the political effect of it soon why is been cancelled .
my apology to you and i know apology will not fix it .
but wait i any changes i be saying .
but wait
I think the bigger one was just a bluff to force MR Tadbir, If you don't launch it, we will test launch the bigger one.

I think the bigger one was just a bluff to force MR Tadbir, If you don't launch it, we will test launch the bigger one.
all i can say i apologies to you all all brothers here .

i you allow me i disagree with you

برادر من شما حق دارید و هر چه بگویید صحیح .

و من از شما و سهیل عذر خواهی کردم .

و اگر هم من برای شما توضح بدم شما و برادر سهیل اون را توجیح خواهد دید .و حق هم دارید .

ولی بهزودی دستاورد سیاسی روحانی خواهد دید .

ای که لعنت به
i have sent you already PM in military.ir

no problem bro ;)

Maybe, we decided to not talk with you in terms of defence industry, as you might know whenever we talk we got sweared and cursed by Iranians. So, my people are staying away from you guys. :)

Don't mind the flag.I was in a hurry while selecting flags.

Whatever. You guys are all the time trolling the Iranian section on every matter including defense, swearing at Iranian nation. It only shows character. Nothing more.

NORAD Parameters have changed too! Great news!

Yes, indeed it is a great news. The first orbital maneuver by Iran (or in fact the entire Islamic world).

The first orbital maneuver by Iran
actually we have all the firsts in islamic world and i doubt that there will be any other muslim country capable of performing any space launch in at least 2 decades .

=========================================

Fajr spies on the israeli regime :

892626_288.jpg

«ماهواره فجر» سرزمین‌های اشغالی را اسکن کرد +عکس - مشرق نیوز | mashreghnews.ir

@Falcon29

892669_395.jpg

Even off topic but India gifted some of the most talented peoples in the world on science subject.For Example Ramanujan a great mathematic genius ever lived in the world, one of the great chest players like viswananthan etc..I will rate ramanujan above all as per his genius and died so young age with out much educational background.If he lived in modern age and all oppurtunity like today, then he is more genius than einstein as far his subject is concerned.He was just 32 when he died, if he lived longer he revolutionized the mathematics subject.

Srinivasa Ramanujan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Are these claims verified?

Although Iran's Simorgh launcher (Safir-2) in the well-known design so far is not been in use, is it already a "phase-out model". A launch of a Simorgh was repeatedly announced and is up to now permanently uncertain.

It imposes itself on the suspicion that the Simorgh rocket, as it is presented, in reality is only an unrealized version of the North Korean Unha, and Iran is no longer interested to qualify this version.By some sources it is reported that already a new and stronger launcher Safir-3 (Sepehr) is in development with other new engines.

The "Sepehr" should be in 2015 or 2016 available. It is about 40m high, has a diameter of 3m. The first stage is equipped with new liquid fuel engines. The engines are bigger as the engines of the Safir and Simorgh. Each engine has about 50 tons of thrust. Combustion chamber, turbopump etc are unique, says the source. Further details are not known. However, it is called a total thrust of 300 tons.

Conclusion: It is hard to believe that Iran already the know-how has to develop a new engine with about 50 tons of thrust, to bundle it to a cluster, add appropriate control engines, and to integrate it already 2015 or 2016 in a functioning new rocket. Even North Korea has not this know-how. That can only mean that already exist the technical requirements for such a propulsion .........

pad.jpg

What is that
Appliance for structure tests ?

Up to now all of the engines used in these countries, always are originated from the Soviet era. The advertised power of the new engines for example, corresponds to the RD-218 engines of the first stage of the R-16 ICBM, developed in OKB-586 Yangel. The R-16 is retired since the mid-1970s.

Up to now there are only a few countries that the know-how have to develop new large liquid-fuel engines. These are the Soviet Union (Russia / Ukraine), USA, Europe, Japan and China. India's VIKAS engines are further developed engines of the Ariane.

Sepehr IRILV

:cuckoo: You are completely clueless. This satellite is equipped with electric powered cold gas thruster engines which are supposed to do orbital maneuver and lift it to a circular orbit of 400 km altitude. Take your desperate propaganda somewhere else.
Two days after the launch its Apogee has dropped from 476.7 km to 463.2 km and Perigee from 231.2 km to 229.6 km.

I am clueless. :rolleyes:

FAJR Satellite details 2015-006A NORAD 40387

It is not like every fool is allowed to publish a ISI paper.the fact is the number of universities in Iran is greater than the number of high schools in Israel.and the number of PHD holders is mind blowing.

Man, find a cure for your butthurtness.
OK u are the best of the best. But still you cant launch 200 kg satellite which we've launched in 1988.

Two days after the launch its Apogee has dropped from 476.7 km to 463.2 km and Perigee from 231.2 km to 229.6 km.

I am clueless. :rolleyes:

FAJR Satellite details 2015-006A NORAD 40387

OK u are the best of the best. But still you cant launch 200 kg satellite which we've launched in 1988.
The fact is our space agency is only 11 years old.so we dont expect them to come up with monster SLVs with huge payload.we just expect them to progress in a constant and rapid track and considering, there are already monster and bigger SLVs in development(Qaem and Simorgh), we trust in their progress.

Back
Top Bottom