What's new

Iranian Space program

We LAUGH at Iran
no you don't :)

you cry about iran :(

Iran said on Wednesday it had successfully test-fired a new satellite-carrying rocket in defiance of western concerns that the technology could help the Islamic regime develop nuclear missiles.

The move was condemned as a ”provocative act” by the US which has in recent weeks raised the level of its rhetoric on Tehran.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ae107830-10a2-11df-975e-00144feab49a.html#axzz3QisWvfbi

http://www.inss.org.il/uploadImages...s first launch of its own satellite - 4.2.pdf

White House spokesman condemned the launch :(

Sorry for my ignorance, but is there actually any other Islamic country that can put something into space besides Iran?
No dear , there is no other islamic country capable of doing so :)

no , we actually upgraded the material to Tarpaulin and we intend to develop them from here . no worries mate , i'd also be curious to know that missile made by which material are capable of reaching new york .

the answer is : Tarpaulin with a little cardboard to stabilize it in high speeds . the impact would be like this :

lindsay_tramp_2_2.jpg

Don't forget duct tape. You'll need lots of duct tape to make it to New York for your one shot before Iran ceases to exist.
:enjoy:

What is the purpose of this satellite? Just out of curiosity.
The purpose is to test new systems in order to prepare the background for next bigger, more serious launches. If this sat operation is successful then the next step will be sending a 10 meter resolution sat (scheduled to be launched in 2015) and then the time comes for sending a commercial telecom sat to GEO stationary 36000 km + two other military sats (an observation aperture radar and a less than 1 meter resolution spy satellite). They only wait for the heavier carrier to send them up.

Meanwhile, other sectors are working on completing the GHAEM and GHOGHNOOS SLVs to carry that heavy telecom sats.

So, in a nutshell, the purpose is to experiment devices that Iran made already in order to use them in future commercial launches.

All future launches will be done according to plans as today the head of ISA announced no funding problems will stop their plans and they are determent to launch all of them in near future.

In the past 7000 years we had much more tougher enemies than a 300yr old kid :lol:

Iran A.K.A persia will never cease to exist , be sure about that . especially by some berbers

If Iran even thought of attacking N.Y., it would be turned into a big, radioactive glass slick. If you consider that 'existing', fine.

My heartiest congratulation to you:cheers: and to all other Iranian members in this forum specially @SOHEIL:-) .Iranian scientists have worked really hard to achieve this success,so kudos to all of them for making it happen despite having a full fledged sanction going on:tup::tup:.

Tnx bro :) thats very nice of you

why do you love that ? :)

no we didn't , do u use such an slogan on your missiles ? just outta curiosity ..... cause statistically u hate them more than we do .
it sounds nice thats why.
we also have slogans yes but that will take us off topic.

on topic
if the launch was picked up by the west, Russia and China then there is no need to suspect about the claim

Don't forget duct tape. You'll need lots of duct tape to make it to New York for your one shot before Iran ceases to exist.
:enjoy:

@haman10 tut tut you started it
why this thread had to be anti America and targeting NY?

why not target the mother of all troubles in your backyard.. within the region?

yes I am talking about my mother in Law.:(

Great development, well done Iran.
it just passed over faisal abad and karachi :D

why this thread had to be anti America and targeting NY?
what are you talking about ? don't walk on my nerves buddy . i'm a little sick today , i saw some very disturbing things today at the hospital where i work , so i'm not in the mood .

Of co
We don't 'worry' about Iran. We LAUGH at Iran. LONG LIVE IRAN !!! (we need the humor):bunny:
Of course you don,t worry about Iran... you supposed to be so relaxed... you,re so high... maybe in GEO by now... what u pop up? write the name of what you,re taking down for us to relax too!!

When I,m saying you,re worried I,m not talking about you little child... I,m referring to your leaders statements just after Iran makes some scientific achievement. They start to say we are worried that Iran has made a cure for cancer!.. this way they can NOT DIE... this is against democracy and freedom!!!

This forum is the place of logic and reason. so, spare us from your valuable facts!
Cardboards? what a cardboard it is... I must use it in my car bumpers... it is tough!

Back
Top Bottom