What's new

Iranian Protests

Many countries are oppressive, just so happens they are oppressive in different ways.

I mean, you as a Chinese would know that many Chinese don't have any siblings because your govt. didn't allow it due to single child policy. Some consider it oppressive too.

And if the same western media whose anti-Iran propaganda this atypical Chinese user is rehashing are to be believed, then Beijing is oppressive in ways much worse than this.

Namely, by locking up Uyghur Moslems inside concentration camps and committing genocide against them.

To us that is totally oppressive and disrespect of family constitution, are those Chinese become so modern they could have enjoy virtual or digital children, why they need one.

let them enjoy their children in VR .

At times it would seem as if China's moving into strange directions these days. Another example you might be interested in noting, is how the regime in Beijing is slowly introducing homosexualism into Chinese society.

____________​

Ad campaign urges gay people in China to come out​

Nick Duffy February 15, 2015

A series of adverts urging people to be more accepting of gay people has launched in China.

____________​

February 21, 20201:01 AM

With 'pink yuan' ads, China wakes up to the world's biggest gay economy​

By Michael Taylor, Thomson Reuters Foundation

https://www.reuters.com/article/china-lgbt-advertising-idUKL4N2AB0VW

And if the same western media whose anti-Iran propaganda this atypical Chinese user is rehashing are to be believed, then Beijing is oppressive in ways much worse than this.

Namely, by locking up Uyghur Moslems inside concentration camps and committing genocide against them.

At times it would seem as if China's moving into strange directions these days. Another example you might be interested in noting, is how the regime in Beijing is slowly introducing homosexualism into Chinese society.

____________​

Ad campaign urges gay people in China to come out​

Nick Duffy February 15, 2015

A series of adverts urging people to be more accepting of gay people has launched in China.

____________​

February 21, 20201:01 AM

With 'pink yuan' ads, China wakes up to the world's biggest gay economy​

By Michael Taylor, Thomson Reuters Foundation

https://www.reuters.com/article/china-lgbt-advertising-idUKL4N2AB0VW

Maybe you're both right about each other

I honestly don't get that blaming when blamed mechanism.

If you're going to murder someone are you going to scream "Israel does this as well" in court?

Points against Iran are valid no matter what you say about China.

Empty talk against Iran was successfully debunked. No amount of spin will achieve to legitimize criminal rioters and terrorists backed by Iran's existential enemies.

Didn’t your government just vote in place ultra orthodox who treat women as only good for birthing and keeping their mouth shuts, who shove dirty socks in women faces on buses because they chose not to give their seat to a man in front, actually happened btw, I honestly hate when people are being hypocrites.
Watch out m8,any criticism of jews,israel or zionism is considered to be anti-semitic in the "international community" these days. :azn:

Empty talk against Iran was successfully debunked. No amount of spin will achieve to legitimize criminal rioters and terrorists backed by Iran's existential enemies.
Lol, go kill some more teenage girls for not wearing her veil correctly

You didn't reply to my long post in 'Post your type of girl' thread where I tagged you about hijab, burqa and these Irani protests. :)

Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi !

Lol, go kill some more teenage girls for not wearing her veil correctly

Never happened except in the vivid parallel world of zionist propaganda.

No wonder zionists and NATO would resort to this sort of a thematic to devise their fake news, after all the regime in Tel Aviv is a leading expert on wanton killings of children:

You didn't reply to my long post in 'Post your type of girl' thread where I tagged you about hijab, burqa and these Irani protests. :)

Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi !

You're supporting an attempted replay of the Syrian scenario in Iran. And being misled by zionist and NATO fabrications. It's all I can say.

It brings me enjoyment to see you triggered and running around with your hair on fire trying to defend this regime.
I'm also glad to see you and the rest of ISIS clones in Iran show your terrorist nature.

By revealing your savage nature, not only you help Iranian government to track you, but also you help the rest of people to identify their enemies.

After all, you are the same idiots who have conquered Iran every Year in your wet dreams!

Guys! The ending ponit of nudity and western culture.

Well women are free to do whatever they want. No rules, no laws, no morality, like a jungle.

63fdq9w4neq21.jpg
In the eyes of these people women are tools of joy and entertainment.

Maybe you're both right about each other
Meanwhile the saint of terror sips a cup of tea at the corner.

"HAHA, Those two idiots r talking about who is best at oppression, HAHA"

Guys! The ending ponit of nudity and western culture.

Well women are free to do whatever they want. No rules, no laws, no morality, like a jungle.

View attachment 898424 In the eyes of these people women are tools of joy and entertainment.
They are the people in the street and terrorizing the street.

Last edited:
Well, We don't need to care about Iranian's internal affair. Doesn't that what Chinese Government understatement about other countries' internal affair? Respect each others. Because nobody in this world are saints

Don't be like the Westerners who think that they're Angel but actually the devil incarnation themselves.
I am not teach to stay away when you see ordinary woman or old getting rob and u just walk away and do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom