What's new

Iranian Protests

My opinion is secondary, the point being that this law should not be a reason to long for an overthrow of the entire political system, nor to resort to violence against public authorities. Soundly thinking and mentally stable persons at least won't put at risk their nation's collective safety, its independence and every other benefit they enjoy for a side issue like this.

Also, what may seem stupid to some may seem welcome to others, depending on the cultural context.

If it's not the dress code, it'll be something else and the outcome will be the same. The Islamic Republic is being targeted and demonized for its independence and for standing up to the zio-American empire.
I have mother, sister and a wife. I wouldnt want them to live in a oppressive country when even going to stadium and watch football live is forbidden and considered haram. This is a caveman and barbaric mentality which dont belongs to 21th century.

No true religion will even ban women from just watching football live. I am ok with segregation, proper dress code but not banning women from soccer stadium.

These law and rules just show how irrational and incompetent the Islamic Iran government is. This kind of government will not go far when they implement such stupid rules. I am totally not surprised ordinary Iranian rise up against these mullah.

I have mother, sister and a wife. I wouldnt want them to live in a oppression country when even going to stadium and watch football live is forbidden and considered haram. This is a caveman and barbaric mentality which dont belongs to 21th century.

No true religion will even ban women from just watching football live. I am ok with segregation, proper dress code but not banning women from soccer stadium.

These law and rules just show how irrational and incompetent the Islamic Iran government is. This kind of government will not go far when they implement such stupid rules. I am totally not surprised ordinary Iranian rise up against these mullah.
Many countries are oppressive, just so happens they are oppressive in different ways.

I mean, you as a Chinese would know that many Chinese don't have any siblings because your govt. didn't allow it due to single child policy. Some consider it oppressive too.

Many countries are oppressive, just so happens they are oppressive in different ways.

I mean, you as a Chinese would know that many Chinese don't have any siblings because your govt. didn't allow it due to single child policy. Some consider it oppressive too.
Yes, many countries are oppressive and definitely not China. and you think China strictly impose one child policy or some propaganda talking about force abortion if more than one child?

5d39a8f451d7456aa2e39dd1f2085218.jpg

Zhuting is famous volleyball player and this is her family with her sibling and parents. Does it looks like one child policy? And becos there are simply some irresponsible parent or simply bad government planning where they think having as unlimited babies or population are a good idea for a country with limited resources. China having 1.4 billion population and any government will definitely introduced measure to ensure resource are enough to support all population.

And what does it do with stupid rules banning woman from watch soccer? Did the soccer player naked, engage in indecent act that woman are not allow to watch? Do you agree playing ,watching soccer is a healthy game where all ages or gender shall engage?

You shall look at your own government stupid rules before try point finger at others just to divert the rot of Islamic government of Iran. And you are thick skinned enough to defend this stupid government, not even knowing the wrong of it.

Last edited:
Are u really iranian idont think so.go to your one pissrahell and let us think about ours
Another triggered B-Brain with his hair on fire. Everything is great and if you say otherwise you are a Zionist shill . Tell that to the people risking their lives exposing the un Asslamic Not a Republic criminal organization .

Yes, many countries are oppressive and definitely not China. and you think China strictly impose one child policy or some propaganda talking about force abortion if more than one child?

5d39a8f451d7456aa2e39dd1f2085218.jpg

Zhuting is famous volleyball player and this is her family with her sibling and parents. Does it looks like one child policy? And becos there are simply some irresponsible parent or simply bad government planning where they think having as unlimited babies or population are a good idea for a country with limited resources. China having 1.4 billion population and any government will definitely introduced measure to ensure resource are enough to support all population.

And what does it do with stupid rules banning woman from watch soccer? Did the soccer player naked, engage in indecent act that woman are not allow to watch? Do you agree playing ,watching soccer is a healthy game where all ages or gender shall engage?

You shall look at your own government stupid rules before try point finger at others just to divert the rot of Islamic government of Iran. And you are thick skinned enough to defend this stupid government, not even knowing the wrong of it.
I am not defending any govt. not mine, not yours, not theirs.

I am just saying oppression comes in different size, shapes and forms.

And people justify and defend those oppression in different ways, just like others on this thread are doing, just like you are doing regarding your country when fingers were pointed towards it.

I have mother, sister and a wife. I wouldnt want them to live in a oppressive country when even going to stadium and watch football live is forbidden and considered haram. This is a caveman and barbaric mentality which dont belongs to 21th century.

These law and rules just show how irrational and incompetent the Islamic Iran government is. This kind of government will not go far when they implement such stupid rules.

The football stadium regulation is to a large extent due to the fact that males present there use extremely dirty language in their chants. Would you be comfortable with your mother, sister and wife hearing sexual slurs shouted by thousands of men?

I am totally not surprised ordinary Iranian rise up against these mullah.

Then you'd share the irrationality exhibited by this minority of rioters. Rising up against the government for a matter as unimportant in the grand scheme of things, as female presence at football games? Is this sane behaviour? Definitely not.

You ought to focus on Chinese affairs, leave Iran be.

And maybe take a clue from user comments about China in this section. Since you were meticulous enough to notice how China was mentioned in this thread, you will also know that it's oppositionists to the Islamic Republic and domestic liberals who are hostile towards China. Which does not apply to folks loyal to the Islamic Republic and the Revolution.

So you're not only siding with China's staunchest enemies in the Iranian context, but the violence of your statements against the Iranian government is of unusual intensity, more reminiscent of a bona fide USA or zionist propagandist than of a Chinese person supportive of the PRC. Very peculiar.

Last edited:
The football stadium regulation is to a large extent due to the fact that males present there use extremely dirty language in their chants. Would you be comfortable with your mother, sister and wife hearing sexual slurs shouted by thousands of men?
So young male kid are subjected to dirty language of the chants or Iranian male are allowed to indugle in vulgar language and allow their mind to be polluted? Stop try to BS with me and thinking we do not have critical thinking... This is clearly a biased and oppression against women and a caveman mentality.

If the ban is against women , young children and infant. Maybe I will buy it. But clearly, it targeted women only and is nothing about dirty language used during those matches.

Nothing about me siding with zionist or not. A wrong is wrong. And you are desperate trying to defend the wrong. Clearly Iran Islamic is wrong and u got even cheek to defend such wrong. Shame on you.

Last edited:
That's the difference between a backwards society and a modern society.

In a backwards society you force your women to stay at home because of sexual slurs, in a modern society to punish the people throwing sexual slurs.

In a backwards society you force your women to stay at home because of sexual slurs, in a modern society to punish the people throwing sexual slurs.
Precisely, that shall be the way, And these cavemen, all they do is shove all problem to women and let those corrupted men go scott free.

Those mullah try to harvest power for themselves, so they need all these cavemen rules to exist and corrupt the society.

So young male kid are subjected to dirty language of the chants or Iranian male are allowed to indugle in vulgar language and allow their mind to be polluted? Stop try to BS with me and thinking we do not have critical thinking... This is clearly a biased and oppression against women and a caveman mentality.

If the ban is against women , young children and infant. Maybe I will buy it. But clearly, it targeted women only and is nothing about dirty language used during those matches.

So you're saying the exposure of females to indecency is every bit as problematic as male exposure to the same? In your personal value system perhaps, but not in ours. To us, females enjoy priority when it comes to letting them benefit from a verbally decent environment.
;
As for banning everyone from stadiums, if Iran did, then westerners, zionists and yourself would scream and moan even louder, wouldn't you.

When it comes to the situation of women in Iran, a country where close to 60% of university students happen to be females, cannot be accused of "oppressing" the latter. You ignore what actually matters but will focus on non-issues like football stadium attendance.

Keep the feminist discourse to yourself, we aren't interested in this sort of western-designed subversion.

Nothing about me siding with zionist or not. A wrong is wrong. And you are desperate trying to defend the wrong. Clearly Iran Islamic is wrong and u got even cheek to defend such wrong. Shame on you.

It's about how vocal and invested you are in denouncing what you perceive to be wrong. It's about how proportionate your outrage is to the nature of the supposed offense.

And on both counts, you are evidently biased against the Islamic Republic. Despite the fact that the opposition to the Islamic Republic is actually most hostile towards China.

That's clearly abnormal and your attempts at passing it off as level headed, balanced commenting won't cut it.

Precisely, that shall be the way, And these cavemen, all they do is shove all problem to women and let those corrupted men go scott free.

Those mullah try to harvest power for themselves, so they need all these cavemen rules to exist and corrupt the society.

Yeah, join forces with zionists now. As said, you've shown your colors right from the onset.

Last edited:

Didn’t your government just vote in place ultra orthodox who treat women as only good for birthing and keeping their mouth shuts, who shove dirty socks in women faces on buses because they chose not to give their seat to a man in front, actually happened btw, I honestly hate when people are being hypocrites.

To us that is totally oppressive and disrespect of family constitution, are those Chinese become so modern they could have enjoy virtual or digital children, why they need one.

let them enjoy their children in VR .

Two things are involved in this protest, the rage against Islam and Islamic republic.

We certainly know which community does those drama.

Its very hard to see how they disrespect Gen Solemani, Hasan Thehrani Moqqaddam as well as other national heroes.

I already told u that if the fight was against govt corruption would have different vibe in this protest.

Last edited:
Didn’t your government just vote in place ultra orthodox who treat women as only good for birthing and keeping their mouth shuts, who shove dirty socks in women faces on buses because they chose not to give their seat to a man in front, actually happened btw, I honestly hate when people are being hypocrites.
You don't understand our politics. The Orthodox Jews are a part of a coalition, not the supreme leaders of our society.

On the opposition you have the Arab ministers which are worse.

Orthodox Jewish laws will not be imposed on secular people, and the Orthodox aren't delusional enough to think this is possible. First of all because any law needs over 60 votes to pass, and the amount of secular members of the Knesset is about 85, and the amount of members in the Knesset which will support Orthodox laws would be 35 (Arabs + Orthodox Jews).

Second of all secular people are the ones comprising the majority of the military and police roles and will never agree to enforce it.

Don't try and compare our situation and yours.

Its funny how its other who bring China into this thread and definitely its not me, flip thru the reply and see it for yourselves, I am not a fan of mullah and all the stupid things like banning woman from stadium or woman even need to wear hijab while playing soccer. When you have such stupid things happen. You know this country will not go far.

Iran is screw up and the Iranian are angry over years of depression. And the autocratic try to shove everything under subversion and sweep all aggrieves of ordinary people away. Do u even know why these protest also center around the controversial hijab issue. The stupid mullah law is causing so much distress to ordinary Iranian.
Well, We don't need to care about Iranian's internal affair. Doesn't that what Chinese Government understatement about other countries' internal affair? Respect each others. Because nobody in this world are saints

Don't be like the Westerners who think that they're Angel but actually the devil incarnation themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom