What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

6U is what it was, these smaller satellites will play a larger role in the future, hence why you see IRGC going after them. Tactical data can be delivered by them.
Who knows more about satellites:

1) Anonymous IRGC fanboy.
2) US Space Force Command?

Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

So what "tactical data" it can deliver? Why countries around the world are spending hundreds of millions on spy satellites when we can obtain data from cubesats which cost virtually nothing?

Who knows more about satellites:

1) Anonymous IRGC fanboy.
2) US Space Force Command?

I gave you a reasoning, you can chose to ignore it if you wish. Furthermore, Argument from authority is a logical fallacy.

So what "tactical data" it can deliver?

Damage assessment of bases etc.

Why countries around the world are spending hundreds of millions on spy satellites when we can obtain data from cubesats which cost virtually nothing?

It is about development of technology, these smaller systems will play a big role in the future as I said previously. Furthermore, they have many advantages compared to the larger and more capable systems. Once the larger SLVs are ready, you will see bigger satellites as well. Do not forget, this was the first sat launched by IRGC.

al-udaid in 2020:

Untitledbhfybhb.png
Untitledfgfgeferte.png
Untitledhb.png
Untitledmijlip;op.png

the images are identical to the noor images.

I gave you a reasoning, you can chose to ignore it if you wish. Furthermore, Argument from authority is a logical fallacy.
I dont see any argument just blind belief.

Damage assessment of bases etc.
Commercial satellites provide much higher resolution than any cubesat. U can see kids on twitter finding satellite images.

It is about development of technology, these smaller systems will play a big role in the future as I said previously. Furthermore, they have many advantages compared to the larger and more capable systems. Once the larger SLVs are ready, you will see bigger satellites as well. Do not forget, this was the first sat launched by IRGC.
When it comes to optics u cant change physics. Thats why spy satellites are big. Same goes with astronomy for example. U can see how they are struggling to launch James Webb telescope.

Cube sat can watch after weather, cyclones and such.

the images are identical to the noor images.
Because so called noor is nothing but google.

I dont see any argument just blind belief.

I addressed his "tumbling" comment.

Commercial satellites provide much higher resolution than any cubesat. U can see kids on twitter finding satellite images.

Cannot rely on them for military intelligence.

Cube sat can watch after weather, cyclones and such.

No true, like I said you can use them for the sort of assessment I mentioned. Yes they are no as capable as the larger systems, but this is just the beginning.

haha hilarious.. iran's enemies fall again flat on their face :rofl:
it's been always like that. they used to call shahed-129 a mock up Iran bombed them with shahed-129. they used to call bavar-373 an oil drum and the rest of our ADs as bluff, Iran downed US sophisticated drone with Iranian made AD. they used to call Iran can't make a flying wing drone like RQ-170 and it's flight control is too sophisticated for us. Iranian saeqeh flew successfully entered israeli airspace without their AD being able to shoot it down.
i'm waiting for the day qaher fly, these people will not feel safe anymore and will check beneath of their bed for me before going to sleep...
viralnova-man-under-bed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom