What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

For someone not willing to accept them? sure.
Typical ur bla bla answer instead providing some fact.

Actually, it appears you are not fully paying attention to the comment being presented to you.
Again same bla blah. You tried to prove that tumbling is normal thing. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

According to your own laws of physics?
LOL u dont even understand that mass is a measure of inertia.

Uzi Rubin works for Iran now?
We were talking about Iranian satellite capabilities. There is ZERO proof they ever provided any intel. And u say we must blindly believe u.

That is a picture of a different SLV. It is the Safir. More-over, there is more to an SLV than just it's "behind", hopefully you know that, right?
Blue one is Safir, green one is Scud. Welcome to the real world.

Typical ur bla bla answer instead providing some fact.

"Facts"?

Again same bla blah. You tried to prove that tumbling is normal thing. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

You did not even read the article, try again.

LOL u dont even understand that mass is a measure of inertia.

And?

We were talking about Iranian satellite capabilities. There is ZERO proof they ever provided any intel. And u say we must blindly believe u.

Not me, but those that launched it.

Blue one is Safir, green one is Scud. Welcome to the real world.

Ah, again, not reading properly? No one is talking about Safir here but you.

Yep information about it which u can back with solid evidence. Anything.

You did not even read the article, try again.
You tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

4 kg cubesat has nearly zero inertia compare to communication satellite. And momentum with 100 m boom I am not even talking.

Not me, but those that launched it.
So we must blindly believe to empty claims of IRGC? Same guys who barrel bomb kids in Syria and shot down passenger plane from Tehran? No thanks.

Ah, again, not reading properly? No one is talking about Safir here but you.
U have only Safir, Safir with 3rd stage and Unha copy which exploded several times.

Yep information about it which u can back with solid evidence. Anything.

There is no such thing as "solid evidence" to you because you believe what you want to believe.

You tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

You're repeating yourself again.

4 kg cubesat has nearly zero inertia compare to communication satellite. And momentum with 100 m boom I am not even talking.

This has been debunked in the article I posted.

So we must blindly believe to empty claims of IRGC? Same guys who barrel bomb kids in Syria and shot down passenger plane from Tehran? No thanks.

Should we believe IRGC or Hasbarra trolls? Hmm.

U have only Safir, Safir with 3rd stage and Unha copy which exploded several times.

You make less sense by the second, so the SLV that launched the Noor has a "Unha copy" 3rd stage? You need to take some time off and get some fresh air. You need it.

There is no such thing as "solid evidence" to you because you believe what you want to believe.
Of course there is. For example US Space Force Command is a solid evidence. U could provide pictures of that satellite or pics made by this satellite. Something. But u cant anything at all. You just want us to believe IRGC without any evidence whatsoever.

You're repeating yourself again.
Because u don't understand. You tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing for satellite. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

This has been debunked in the article I posted.
You are debunking laws of physics that heavy object has more inertia than light? That heavy satellite with 100 m beam will have more moment of inertia than 10 cm cubesat?

Should we believe IRGC or Hasbarra trolls? Hmm.
I got ur point: if someone does not believe empty claims of IRGC he is a troll.

You make less sense by the second, so the SLV that launched the Noor has a "Unha copy" 3rd stage? You need to take some time off and get some fresh air. You need it.
Noor was launched by Safir with 3rd stage, whats so hard to understand?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there is. For example US Space Force Command is a solid evidence. U could provide pictures of that satellite or pics made by this satellite. Something. But u cant anything at all. You just want us to believe IRGC without any evidence whatsoever.

Your Tweet did not counter anything that I have said. This has been addressed multiple times already.

Because u don't understand. You tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing for satellite. But instead u brought an example of major failure which was not fixed in the end.

And that is why I say you have not read the article, go read it fully and then make broad claims. It has multiple examples in it.

You are debunking laws of physics that heavy object has more inertia than light? That heavy satellite with 100 m beam will have more moment of inertia than 10 cm cubesat? Honestly i never seen anyone as dumb as u in my life. Nothing personal.

I have posted articles at least to back what I have said. If you insult again, you will be reported. If you cannot discuss like an adult, don't get involved.

I got ur point: if someone does not believe empty claims of IRGC he is a troll. You are pathetic.

No, I have said I rather their words over trolls. There is a difference.

Noor was launched by Safir with 3rd stage, whats so hard to understand?

Uzi Rubin disagrees with you. Watch the video I had posted.

Your Tweet did not counter anything that I have said. This has been addressed multiple times already.
US Space Force says that its tumbling webcam wich cant provide any intel.

U claim without any evidence that it was stabilized later and it can provide intel. Without any evidence again.

And that is why I say you have not read the article, go read it fully and then make broad claims. It has multiple examples in it.
I read article. U tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing for satellite. However in ur artucle tumbling started as result of a failure. And it was not fixed eventually.

I have posted articles at least to back what I have said. If you insult again, you will be reported. If you cannot discuss like an adult, don't get involved.
I already showed that ur sources prove my point and not urs. What u are trying to prove? That heavy object has less inertia than light? Go back to school.

No, I have said I rather their words over trolls. There is a difference.
U call me a "troll" just because I am not believing empty words of IRGC.

Uzi Rubin disagrees with you. Watch the video I had posted.
I posted a clear pic who shows that Safir is based on Scud. Safir is basically Nodong and Nodong is enlargened Scud.

https://space.skyrocket.de/doc_lau_det/safir-1.htm
http://www.astronautix.com/n/nodong1.html
https://missilethreat.csis.org/missile/no-dong/

His post was based on the status on satellite initially, nothing more.

U claim without any evidence that it was stabilized later and it can provide intel. Without any evidence again.

Iran has said it has taken pictures, this is evidence it was stabilised.

I read article. U tried to prove that tumbling is a normal thing for satellite. However in ur artucle tumbling started as result of a failure. And it was not fixed eventually.

You did not read beyond what I had posted, hence your false statement.

I already showed that ur sources prove my point and not urs. What u are trying to prove? That heavy object has less inertia than light? Go back to school.

You stated they have "virtually no inertia" in the context of the stabilisation process/tumbling. I showed an entire paper dedicated to stablising cubesat. But again, you do not bother to read.

U call me a "troll" just because I am not believing empty words of IRGC. That only shows that u are a desperate loser.

Reported for insulting.

I posted a clear pic who shows that Safir is based on Scud. Safir is basically Nodong and Nodong is enlargened Scud.

Which has nothing to do with topic given Safir was not used to launch the satellite.

U still could not provide a single fact about Noor.

You brought example which was a result of major failure which was not even corrected in the end. Seems u dont even understand links u are posting.

So basically we must believe Khamenai propaganda and their fanboys from London without any evidence.

No relation at all. LOL:

View attachment 657959

Funny they even copied latin number marks.
Do you recall my comparison of Jericho and chimney ?

Us spaceforce command 4 day (well in fact less than 4 day after the launch said it's tumbling but even before that tweet IRGC said it take at least two week for satellite to become operational.

I wonder it took you how many years to accept the realities about shahed-129. And you still don't acknowledge the precision of iran ballistic missiles and think they have same cep as Scud missiles.

You stated they have "virtually no inertia" in the context of the stabilisation process/tumbling. I showed an entire paper dedicated to stablising cubesat. But again, you do not bother to read.
Sure compare to communication satellite which weight several tons + has 100 m boom this 4 kg 10 cm thingy has virtually no inertia.

Reported for insulting.
Typical Khamenaist. Calls me "troll" then cries to moderators. You know, during 10 years on this forum I never reported anyone of u, although I was cursed million times even entire nation. I just feel sorry for u guys.

Which has nothing to do with topic given Safir was not used to launch the satellite.
It was Safir with tiny third stage attached.

Now lets sum conversation:

* US Space Force Command says its not stabilized. You claim it is without any evidence at all.
* US Space Force Command says it does not have any intel imaging capabilities. You claim it has without any evidence at all.

You just want us to believe empty claims of IRGC and call those who refuse to believe them "trolls".

P.S. I checked now. This silly fake was released by Tasnim News Agency, which is under IRGC control. IRGC decided to fake images since it has nothing else to show.

Reported for insulting.

Anyone who doesn't accept Iranian regime narrative on regional conflicts/claims and you want them reported and banned? These are not even insults compared to what Iranian members are doing to others. And you have zero problem with what they say to others.

Back
Top Bottom