What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

If you have nothing new and constructive to add to topic
Its the opposite, I am the only one in this topic who provided reliable data on this satellite.

Now if u find any better data please let us know.

Your comments were addressed, so unless you have anything new to add, then no more copy and pasting please.
Last time.

According to US Space Force command Noor is 3U cubsat:
I.e. its size is about 30x10x10 cm.
Weight about 4 kg.
Its not stabilized and cant provide any intel.

Now if u have any better data about it please show us. So far u provided NOTHING AT ALL.

Last time.

According to US Space Force command Noor is 3U cubsat:
I.e. its size is about 30x10x10 cm.
Weight about 4 kg.
Its not stabilized and cant provide any intel.

Now if u have any better data about it please show us. So far u provided NOTHING AT ALL.

You have no evidence it was not stabilized after. As mentioned previously, satellites can go through this stage. You really are not providing anything here, just repetition.

You have no evidence it was not stabilized after.
I have evidence from US Space Force Command. U have ZERO evidence it is.

As mentioned previously, satellites can go through this stage. You really are not providing anything here, just repetition.
First of all ur claim is nonsense as usual. Secondly, US Space Force Command tweet was from 26 April , while Noor was launched on 22 April. So it was tumbling for 4 days.

I have evidence from US Space Force Command. U have ZERO evidence it is.

On the contrary, your tweet does not prove much beyond what I already stated which is that such platforms can initially be in a such a stage prior to stabilisations.

First of all ur claim is nonsense as usual. Secondly, US Space Force Command tweet was from 26 April , while Noor was launched on 22 April. So it was tumbling for 4 days.

1- Just because he tweeted on the 26th, it does not mean his data was from that same day. His data could been from earlier, I think this is basic common sense.
2- It could take more than 4 days for the satellite to become fully functional.

On the contrary, your tweet does not prove much beyond what I already stated which is that such platforms can initially be in a such a stage prior to stabilisations.

1- Just because he tweeted on the 26th, it does not mean his data was from that same day. His data could been from earlier, I think this is basic common sense.
2- It could take more than 4 days for the satellite to become fully functional.
Would be, could be, should be.

4 days after launch it was a tiny tumbling useless cubesat. You think (without any evidence whatsoever) that later it somehow magically turned into a functional recon satellite. :lol: I guess tooth fairy was involved there. I dont see other options here.

Last edited:
Do you have source for this claim? That IRGC released such images? Because it seems to originate from Twitter.

A couple Twitter OSINT pages are saying they are photoshopped Google Earth images.
Only idiots show off. No one will show you full cards

Would be, could be, should be.

Not a substantive reply, apparently you're avoiding a proper engagement and just replying with anything that comes to mind.

4 days after launch it was a tiny tumbling useless cubesat.

This "4 day after" has already been addressed. I am not naive enough to assume his information has to be from the exact same day he tweeted. You have provided no evidence that this is the case.

You think (without any evidence whatsoever) that later it somehow magically turned into a functional recon satellite. :lol: I guess tooth fairy was involved there. I dont see other options here.

There is nothing magical here just satellite launch particulars. It is common knowledge that satellites can be in such un-stabilised states and then stabilised afterwards. I suggest you read around the topic a little. Start from here:

"This tumbling continued for two weeks before the satellite was "captured""

https://www.jhuapl.edu/Content/techdigest/pdf/APL-V03-N05/APL-03-05-Fischell.pdf

Not a substantive reply, apparently you're avoiding a proper engagement and just replying with anything that comes to mind.

This "4 day after" has already been addressed. I am not naive enough to assume his information has to be from the exact same day he tweeted. You have provided no evidence that this is the case.
You did not address anything. Just made ur usual maybe woulda coulda based on absolutely NOTHING.

There is nothing magical here just satellite launch particulars. It is common knowledge that satellites can be in such un-stabilised states and then stabilised afterwards. I suggest you read around the topic a little. Start from here:

"This tumbling continued for two weeks before the satellite was "captured""

https://www.jhuapl.edu/Content/techdigest/pdf/APL-V03-N05/APL-03-05-Fischell.pdf
First of all we see that tumbling satellite is sign of total distress and anomaly.

Secondly satellite in your example was large satellite with gravity gradient stabilization with huge 100 m boom. It got some impulse in the beginning which caused it to tumble, but then as simple pendulum with large inertia it took days to stabilize. Funny that it was stabilized upside down in the end. So not good example anyway.

Noor on the other hand is just tiny cubesat it has virtually zero inertia and momentum. Absolutely nothing to do with ur example. If its not stabilized in first minutes then it wont be stabilized.

Other thing. Iran launched much larger than Noor satellite before. And none could provide any picture despite being at lower orbit. Satellites are much more complex technology than launcher itself. U cam borrow ancient Scud technology from North Korea, but where from u will get advanced satellite tech?

You did not address anything. Just made ur usual maybe woulda coulda based on absolutely NOTHING.

The comments are already posted in this thread, unlike you, I do not want to keep copy and pasting the same comments.

First of all we see that tumbling satellite is sign of total distress and anomaly.

False, this can occur initially and then stabilized.

Secondly satellite in your example was large satellite with gravity gradient stabilization with huge 100 m boom. It got some impulse in the beginning which caused it to tumble, but then as simple pendulum with large inertia it took days to stabilize. Funny that it was stabilized upside down in the end. So not good example anyway.

You have missed the point, which was the such a thing can occur and hence why using some initial tumbling as an indicator of the full satellite orbit in the future is silly. Gravity stabilisation is also used in cuebsat.

Noor on the other hand is just tiny cubesat it has virtually zero inertia and momentum. Absolutely nothing to do with ur example. If its not stabilized in first minutes then it wont be stabilized.

Nonsense. Perhaps in your own personally invented laws of physics such satellites have "virtually zero" inertia. Here is an entire paper dedicated to stabilising 3U satellites (Iranian one is 6U):

An Analysis of Stabilizing 3U CubeSats Using Gravity Gradient Techniques and a Low Power Reaction Wheel

https://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1035&context=aerosp

Other thing. Iran launched much larger than Noor satellite before. And none could provide any picture despite being at lower orbit.

That's because people are not children to rely on the "Picture or it's not true" methodology. Satellites nowadays can be tracked and their signals detected.

Satellites are much more complex technology than launcher itself

Nonsense.

.U cam borrow ancient Scud technology from North Korea, but where from u will get advanced satellite tech?

Listen to your own Israeli missile expert talk about how advanced this new Iranian SLV is:

This SLV has no relations to the "SCUDS", you're only highlighting that ether you're in need of doing some basic research into the topic, or it is just your attempts at trolling (and failing).

As for getting advanced satellite technology, Iran unlike Israel does not rely on the the charity of others.

The comments are already posted in this thread, unlike you, I do not want to keep copy and pasting the same comments.
U still could not provide a single fact about Noor.

False, this can occur initially and then stabilized.
You brought example which was a result of major failure which was not even corrected in the end. Seems u dont even understand links u are posting.

Nonsense. Perhaps in your own personally invented laws of physics such satellites have "virtually zero" inertia.
4 kg cubesat has nearly zero inertia compare to communication satellite. And momentum with 100 m boom I am not even talking.

That's because people are not children to rely on the "Picture or it's not true" methodology. Satellites nowadays can be tracked and their signals detected.
So basically we must believe Khamenai propaganda and their fanboys from London without any evidence.

This SLV has no relations to the "SCUDS", you're only highlighting that ether you're in need of doing some basic research into the topic, or it is just your attempts at trolling (and failing).
No relation at all. LOL:

Safir vs Scud.jpg

Funny they even copied latin number marks.

U still could not provide a single fact about Noor.

For someone not willing to accept them? sure.

You brought example which was a result of major failure which was not even corrected in the end. Seems u dont even understand links u are posting.

Actually, it appears you are not fully paying attention to the comment being presented to you.

4 kg cubesat has nearly zero inertia compare to communication satellite. And momentum with 100 m boom I am not even talking.

According to your own laws of physics?

So basically we must believe Khamenai propaganda and their fanboys from London without any evidence.

Uzi Rubin works for Iran now?

No relation at all. LOL:

View attachment 657959

Funny they even copied latin number marks.

That is a picture of a different SLV. It is the Safir. More-over, there is more to an SLV than just it's "behind", hopefully you know that, right?

Back
Top Bottom