What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

That's what I said Philospher, that I saw no sources or official IRGC statement on this news. And it appears to be not true. So it's better to clarify that instead of having members pass it on as a truth.

News websites have a tendency to add any stock photo to their news. It has happened many times in the past. One cannot fault members for posting them and then realising later that they were not the actual ones. I can give many examples. However in some causes the photo is authentic. In this particular case, the issue is still cloudy. There is no doubt the IRGC has such intelligence data, but when they will release them fully (if they do) is another matter.

News websites have a tendency to add any stock photo to their news. It has happened many times in the past. One cannot fault members for posting them and then realising later that they were not the actual ones. I can give many examples. However in some causes the photo is authentic. In this particular case, the issue is still cloudy. There is no doubt the IRGC has such intelligence data, but when they will release them fully (if they do) is another matter.

The news site is saying IRGC provided the images from news satellite. The reality is you don't have most credible news outlets yet. Iran will eventually and soon enough have better satellite capabilities so there is no need to make up such news. Or they took it from social media where it was rumored to begin.

The news site is saying IRGC provided the images from news satellite. The reality is you don't have most credible news outlets yet. Iran will eventually and soon enough have better satellite capabilities so there is no need to make up such news. Or they took it from social media where it was rumored to begin.

Which news channel claimed their images were given by the IRGC? All I am seeing is news they have such intelligence, this is obviously true given the satellite has been in orbit for a while now. It's not exactly a great leap to realise they could have such a thing.

You need to understand that there are disinformation campaigns going on such as Israeli twitter accounts like Aurora, intelsky, aleph etc.

They have no credible information and what they post is simply disinformation campaign.

What you have to look for is accounts closely affiliated with IRGC. They have more accurate information.

Which news channel claimed their images were given by the IRGC? All I am seeing is news they have such intelligence, this is obviously true given the satellite has been in orbit for a while now. It's not exactly a great leap to realise they could have such a thing.

Tasnim.
You need to understand that there are disinformation campaigns going on such as Israeli twitter accounts like Aurora, intelsky, aleph etc.

They have no credible information and what they post is simply disinformation campaign.

What you have to look for is accounts closely affiliated with IRGC. They have more accurate information.

I know those accounts are Israeli /Jewish led ones. Elint news is UK Jewish and Aurora is Canadian /Israeli and aleph claim to be Iranian Jew. They just repost stuff or translate it mostly. Or post real time news updates. Real news orgs can do same thing but it would be considered of no value and spam so these OSINT types cover the small details for those interested in them. For narrative I don't go for them but for analysis /updates Aurora and elint aren't bad.

IRGC sources are hardly official ones. Lots of people take info from telegram groups or Twitter and pass it off as IRGC source when it is isut IRGC fan pages. I dont see IRGC official sources publish such things and I do believe eventually Iran has such capability not long from now on.

That's what I said Philospher, that I saw no sources or official IRGC statement on this news. And it appears to be not true. So it's better to clarify that instead of having members pass it on as a truth.
Nah. all of their official news outlets giving the news and pics.
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...en-by-iranian-satellite-used-in-irgc-war-game

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/450666/IRGC-releases-high-resolution-images-of-U-S-military-base

We all know what it is, just Iranians couldn't figured it after all these years.

News channel have given incorrect image many times. More-over this is still early, more information will be released.

We all know what it is, just Iranians couldn't figured it after all these years.

We have figured out you are desperate to try and find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasnim.

I know those accounts are Israeli /Jewish led ones. Elint news is UK Jewish and Aurora is Canadian /Israeli and aleph claim to be Iranian Jew. They just repost stuff or translate it mostly. Or post real time news updates. Real news orgs can do same thing but it would be considered of no value and spam so these OSINT types cover the small details for those interested in them. For narrative I don't go for them but for analysis /updates Aurora and elint aren't bad.

IRGC sources are hardly official ones. Lots of people take info from telegram groups or Twitter and pass it off as IRGC source when it is isut IRGC fan pages. I dont see IRGC official sources publish such things and I do believe eventually Iran has such capability not long from now on.
Most of those western/israeli accounts are highly speculative and suspicious. Their information is from the internet or they are perhaps paid agents from the Mossad spreading disinformation.

Depends which IRGC account. If it is a journalist accompanying the IRGC regularly you will have very credible information.

Brother, it is now 2,3 pages of trolling. Iranian members are just replying to the trolls and as a result another Iranian thread has been derailed.

The Palestinian member @Falcon29 seems to be more interested in the truth than the Turk member over here.

Trolling is obvious.

You know what brother i'll make sure it's all about the tech. It's hard mediating, but let's just start afresh and focus on what the thread is about.

Then why was your first comment deleted for trolling? Like I said, do not try to act like a victim. If you find these threads difficult to handle, then do not get involved. We all know the real reason behind your trolling is due to your underlying issues with Iran. So why not move along and not get involved.

Can I appeal we reset here thank you brother.
I shall delete anything off-topic.

Thank you everyone for being so understanding.

There is no doubt the IRGC has such intelligence data, but when they will release them fully (if they do) is another matter.
There is zero doubt that Noor is nothing but 5 kg cubesat which cant provide any intelligence data.

WhatsApp%20Image%202020-07-30%20at%2016.09.24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom