What's new

Iranian noor satellite in action: first images of US Al-Udaid airbase released

there are morons that actually believe pics of military value can be obtained by google images???

Yea ok.... i got some swamp land over a nice beautiful bridge somewhere to sell you....

amazing achievement for Iran.. This is just the beggining.

Let me explain this to you. Iranians achieved alcubierre drive to travel faster than light. They travelled to Alpha Century where the light from Earth only arrives today. By constructing most powerful telescope made by man, they took these images. And relayed information via quantum entanglement.

This the only logical explanation.
Chile.

Let me explain this to you. Iranians achieved alcubierre drive to travel faster than light. They travelled to Alpha Century where the light from Earth only arrives today. By constructing most powerful telescope made by man, they took these images. And relayed information via quantum entanglement.

Yeah, I believe Iran can make such satellites and will have capability but I don't see why they need to hurt their credibility like this. Or it may be IRGC released no such images but the website did for domestic/regional propaganda purposes.

You seem rather frustrated, go take it out elsewhere and do not pollute this thread.

Noor satellite, currently passing over Antarctica

upload_2020-7-29_16-26-0.png

You can get better quality resolution on publically available Google Maps.

Co-ordinates are available on Wikipedia

It is very common to reduce resolution and overall quality (dynamic range, contrast, etc.) when publicly releasing images from a spy/surveillance satellite.

Maybe Pakistan can first launch something indigenously and then criticize the quality of others' efforts?

It is very common to reduce resolution and overall quality (dynamic range, contrast, etc.) when publicly releasing images from a spy/surveillance satellite.

Maybe Pakistan can first launch something indigenously and then criticize the quality of others' efforts?

When did I criticise it?

All I am saying is that I don't think the images are from an Iranian military satellite but more like screen grabs from Google Maps.

Noor is just cubesat, it cant produce any images.
thanks for your expertise, as usual without any evidence, just saying it because you like that way doesn't change reality.
in past two years i have been quoting your post and i have been saying that we are catching up in space but you dreamed that not happening,

today target acquisition capability of IRGC_AS Has increased.

i got news for you: in next six mouths IRGC will try to put it,s second satelite in space, if successfull Israel will have harder days to come,

i am surprised the way you an Israeli contact its fairs.
if you were Pakistani or Turkish member i wouldn't be surprised.
we have a lot of Jews here in Iran and U.S they are one of smartest people i have ever met but in this forum.......

Last edited:
thanks for your expertise, as usual without any evidence, just saying it because you like that way doesn't change reality.
in past two years i have been quoting your post and i have been saying that we are catching up in space but you dreamed that not happening,

today target acquisition capability of IRGC_AS Has increased.

i got news for you: in next six mouths IRGC will try to put it,s second satelite in space, if successfull Israel will have harder days to come,

i am surprised the way you an Israeli contact its fairs.
if you were Pakistani or Turkish member i wouldn't be surprised.
we have a lot of Jews here in Iran and U.S they are one of smartest people i have ever met but in this forum.......
I doubt he is even a Israeli. Perhaps not a educated one.

Back
Top Bottom