What's new

Iranian Navy sending fleet to Atlantic Ocean

There is no purpose in sending these ships to the Atlantic besides showing the flag... a poke in the eye. There's nothing wrong with it, if that is what they want to do. International waters are just that, freely accessible to all.

But if they want to play this game, and park their ships 12 miles off Florida, don't get upset when Aegis missile cruisers are 12 miles from important Iranian ports. Ultimately, no one in the U.S. is going to lose sleep over some destroyers near Miami. This sort of thing went on extensively in the cold war with Soviet warships... we'd see them (more often, "fishing" trawlers, bristling with antennas) in the Gulf of Mexico. And they are still doing it. No big deal.

Iran usually thinks that india is her ally but as you can see on this forum it is a mistake on the part of Iran. Most indians on this forum view the US as their true ally and they have nothing but contempt and ridicule for Iran. Matter of fact, in case of a military confrontation between the US and Iran, india is going to side with the US and it will be Pakistan which may secretly help Iran. Iran considers israel as her mortal enemy and india supports israel with everything it has. So, Iran should be careful about an ally like india.

You give too much value to "friendship". We have interests, not friends.

Iran usually thinks that india is her ally but as you can see on this forum it is a mistake on the part of Iran. Most indians on this forum view the US as their true ally and they have nothing but contempt and ridicule for Iran. Matter of fact, in case of a military confrontation between the US and Iran, india is going to side with the US and it will be Pakistan which may secretly help Iran. Iran considers israel as her mortal enemy and india supports israel with everything it has. So, Iran should be careful about an ally like india.

Correction: contempt and ridicule for the Iranian Govt & Mullahs who are hell bent in draging their country to a totally unavoidable war.

Correction: contempt and ridicule for the Iranian Govt & Mullahs who are hell bent in draging their country to a totally unavoidable war.

India, bending over for every upright creature for the past 100000000 years
And trust me, I can easily ridicule your toilet-less nation but I simply don't give a ratz azz.

Actually Iran has no reliable allies. Pakistan is wary of Iran due to the Shiite/Sunni difference; India is neutral, ; China, unlike the Soviets and Americans, look for its interests first. Right now Iran's only ally is their people and their resilience in the face of Western Imperialism.

You were invaded by every major conquering powers from Greeks, Ottomans, Mongols to Colonial powers like British and Russia. They even made your previous Shah's father to abdicate in favor of his son...but most importantly you were invaded by Arab Muslims which gave your Persian identity the Islamic twist. India was also conquered, but still is predominantly Hindu as we were for thousands of years.

And trust me, I can easily ridicule your toilet-less nation but I simply don't give a ratz azz.

Who gives a s***. Iran rakes in billions every year by selling a major percentage (20% by some estimates) to this toiletless country, which then goes to pay your country's bill like this futile attempt to show naval strength (Or may be your Mullahs just wanted fresh tunas from Atlantic ocean). I never said anything about your country.My contempt was directed towards your ruling clergy, but you unnecessarily bad mouthed my country. You Iranians suffer from ex-major power syndrome. You just cannot accept the fact that you are no longer a major power as you were in the past and so you always want to punch above your league and pick up fight with existing World powers so as to get noticed in the World stage.

You were invaded by every major conquering powers from Greeks, Ottomans, Mongols to Colonial powers like British and Russia. They even made your previous Shah's father to abdicate in favor of his son...but most importantly you were invaded by Arab Muslims which gave your Persian identity the Islamic twist. India was also conquered, but still is predominantly Hindu as we were for thousands of years.

Who gives a s***. Iran rakes in billions every year by selling a major percentage (20% by some estimates) to this toiletless country, which then goes to pay your country's bill like this futile attempt to show naval strength (Or may be your Mullahs just wanted fresh tunas from Atlantic ocean). I never said anything about your country.My contempt was directed towards your ruling clergy, but you unnecessarily bad mouthed my country. You Iranians suffer from ex-major power syndrome. You just cannot accept the fact that you are no longer a major power as you were in the past and so you always want to punch above your league and pick up fight with existing World powers so as to get noticed in the World stage.

mission accomplished by the looks of it.
funny how you're wasting so much brain power for this "ex-major power."
go build toilets in your free time or smtg instead of posting useless posts and trying to bait people into fights.

mission accomplished by the looks of it.
funny how you're wasting so much brain power for this "ex-major power."
go build toilets in your free time or smtg instead of posting useless posts and trying to bait people into fights.

Our toilets are our concern

You are a country desperately clutching to the last straws of the lost glory by any means possible. You have my pity.

This is true, instead if many Invasion, Indian culture is same. Since IVC we are worshiping Pashupatinaath... :) By the way,there are more Persian living in India than Persia...

Yeaterday I was reading the Indo-Iranian Policy since 1947... Till 1979 Iran was a Part of CENTO. Pakistan-Iran_America were considered Anti India.. After Islamic Revolution, Indo-Iran relation started to get on track... By making mockery of each other in PDF we must not undo it....

Whilst Harpoon certainly doesn't speak for all Indians (most of whom share a deep admiration for the people of Iran), you certainly always project yourself as a Pakistani rather than a Bangladeshi. By your logic and look at your posts on this forum, it would seem that most of the people of Bangladesh want to re-unite with Pakistan :undecided:

But Sir, we do have large toilets. You should visit India yourself to see. Times have changed. We are now crap**ng on our neighbors :D. Now really your post was unnecessarily insulting and you should remember the old Persian - Indian friendship which existed in our old glorious days and the current Iranian-Indian friendship which exists.

Our toilets are our concern

You are a country desperately clutching to the last straws of the lost glory by any means possible. You have my pity.
all that poo stuck in your bowls as a result of not having a toilet is affecting your brain.
look at the way your people are living
Filthy India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

seriously man, you have a giant mouth. Your people are living worse than animals and you are wasting your time on insulting my country lmao
that's pure desperation

get a life

all that poo stuck in your bowls as a result of not having a toilet is affecting your brain.
look at the way your people are living
****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK

seriously man, you have a giant mouth. Your people are living worse than animals and you are wasting your time on insulting my country lmao
that's pure desperation

get a life

But that didn't stop you from accepting their hard earned dollars as payment for your oil and as far as insulting your country is concerned you started it with post#50. I criticized your Mullah regime, but you made it personal and insulted my country first.

Back
Top Bottom