What's new

Iranian Navy sending fleet to Atlantic Ocean

Correction: contempt and ridicule for the Iranian Govt & Mullahs who are hell bent in draging their country to a totally unavoidable war.

Yeah, the israelis say the same thing, they are full of love for Iran, their contempt and ridicules are for the 'mullahs and the Iranian government'.

But that didn't stop you from accepting their hard earned dollars as payment for your oil and as far as insulting your country is concerned you started it with post#50. I criticized your Mullah regime, but you made it personal and insulted my country first.
what have we learned here harpoon? talk out of your behind and get slapped with reality. You have been talking smack about Iran on every thread, not just this. I just showed you how easy it is to troll. You enjoyed those pics?

P.S. My mullah regime is none of your business

Whilst Harpoon certainly doesn't speak for all Indians (most of whom share a deep admiration for the people of Iran), you certainly always project yourself as a Pakistani rather than a Bangladeshi. By your logic and look at your posts on this forum, it would seem that most of the people of Bangladesh want to re-unite with Pakistan :undecided:

Well, from time to time, I project myself as a Palestinian, Iranian, Pakistani, you name it. However, I just cannot project myself as an indian, perhaps the day india will try to be a part of the real world instead of the so-called 'first world' I just might try it.

what have we learned here harpoon? talk out of your behind and get slapped with reality. You have been talking smack about Iran on every thread, not just this. I just showed you how easy it is to troll. You enjoyed those pics?

P.S. My mullah regime is none of your business

Oh please as if I have never seen this pictures before. Some of it got printed even in our newspapers and magazines. I am well aware of my country as I am living in my country not some far away land. For each of that picture there are thousand of pictures which shows India's progress and military prowess (Go to multimedia thread). So if you are trying to embarrass me by those pictures, you failed.

Your mullah regime will be our concern as long as we buy oil from you and pay through our noses for it. Indians already pays one of the highest rates for fuel anywhere in the world and is in no mood for further price rise which will happen if US/Israel and Iran comes to blows. I really hope our Govt an alternate for Iranian oil so that our country's progress does not depend on the the whims of some mullahs.

Yeah, the israelis say the same thing, they are full of love for Iran, their contempt and ridicules are for the 'mullahs and the Iranian government'.

Israel was a major ally of Iran before 1979.

So if you are trying to embarrass me by those pictures, you failed.

It's not posible to embarrass the indians on this forum for they are famous for being shameless.

Your mullah regime will be our concern as long as we buy oil from you and pay through our noses for it. Indians already pays one of the highest rates for fuel anywhere in the world and is in no mood for further price rise which will happen if US/Israel and Iran comes to blows. I really hope our Govt an alternate for Iranian oil so that our country's progress does not depend on the the whims of some mullahs.

The sheikh regimes of your big daddy don't seem so stable nowadays!

It's not posible to embarrass the indians on this forum for they are famous for being shameless.

So if I click some photos of dirty shanty towns/slums In Dacca and show it you and say that this is Bangladesh and this how Bangladeshis live, will you agree. If not you above comment holds no ground.

The sheikh regimes of your big daddy don't seem so stable nowadays!

Well, i don't know which big daddy you are speaking of but Arab Spring has still not reach the Gulf states except Bahrain.

So if I click some photos of dirty shanty towns/slums In Dacca and show it you and say that this is Bangladesh and this how Bangladeshis live, will you agree. If not you above comment holds no ground.

No slum in Bangladesh is as large as the slum in Mumbai, so I don't know why you talk about slums!

Well, i don't know which big daddy you are speaking of but Arab Spring has still not reach the Gulf states except Bahrain.

I'm talking about your yankee big daddy who protects hated regimes in the ME.

No slum in Bangladesh is as large as the slum in Mumbai, so I don't know why you talk about slums!

Read my question carefully, if I say that all Bangladeshis live like the slum dwellers of Dacca, will you agree or not.

I'm talking about your yankee big daddy who protects hated regimes in the ME.

May be it is for some other countries but US is not the big daddy of India. We don't take any aid from them and we pay hard cold cash for the equipments we buy from them. Indo-US relationship is based on shared interests and we are not hesitant to say no where our nation interest is in conflict with them like in the recent MRCA deal.

On the otherhand it seems a lot of Bangladeshis want China to be their big daddy.

Israel was a major ally of Iran before 1979.

You really don't appear to read many books or even the news - do you?

Iran and Israel were not exactly allies. They simply maintained diplomatic relations. The USA however, was.

The Shah was more or less a dictator. He didn't care about common Iranians. Before the revolution, there was massive unemployment among young Iranians. Even among college graduates. And the Iranians fought bravely against Iraq, in which the latter had the support of the entire world. Saddam didn't gain anything.

Question: Why are you so worried about Iran? Are they bullying you? Even the Americans here aren't as hype as you are displaying here.

Yeah, even claiming that Muhammad Yunus as a 'loan shark'. That pretty much says you don't like to learn or enlighten yourself.

You really don't appear to read many books or even the news - do you?

Iran and Israel were not exactly allies. They simply maintained diplomatic relations. The USA however, was.

From Wikipedia:
Iran & Israel were allies pre-1979:

From the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 until the Iranian Revolution and the fall of the Pahlavi dynasty in 1979, Israel and Iran maintained close ties.Iran was the first Muslim-majority country to recognize Israel as a sovereign nation. Israel viewed Iran as a natural ally as a non-Arab power on the edge of the Arab world, in accordance with David Ben Gurion's concept of an alliance of the periphery. Israel had a permanent delegation in Tehran which served as an unofficial de facto embassy. After the Six Day War, Iran supplied Israel with a significant portion of its oil needs and Iranian oil was shipped to European markets via the joint Israeli-Iranian Eilat-Ashkelon pipeline.[2][3] Brisk trade between the countries continued until 1979.[4] Israeli construction firms and engineers were active in Iran. Iranian-Israeli military links and projects were kept secret, but they are believed to have been wide-ranging.,[5] for example the joint military project Project Flower (1977-'79), an Iranian-Israeli attempt to develop a new missile.[6][7]
In spite of all those ties and trades, Iran voted in support of the UN General Assembly Resolution 3379 in 1975 which equated Zionism with racism[8] (the resolution, however, was later revoked with Resolution 4686 in 1991, which post-revolution Iran voted against).

Iran-Israeli relationship was much bigger than just maintaining diplomatic relations.Even the SAVAK was supposedly trained by Israelis. Thats one of the reason the Islamic revolutionaries were furious at Israel, as they supported Shah's main torture machine.

Question: Why are you so worried about Iran? Are they bullying you? Even the Americans here aren't as hype as you are displaying here.

My only concern is that oil to India will be disruped if US/Israel & Iran comes to blows. India may be the only major economy in the world fully dependent on ME oil for our needs. Any problem in ME results in expensive oil for Indians which is detrimental for the progress and development of my country.

Yeah, even claiming that Muhammad Yunus as a 'loan shark'. That pretty much says you don't like to learn or enlighten yourself.

Why should I call Mohd Yunus a 'loan shark'? Give me the proof if i did so. I only raised my suspicion about micro finance when it was said that the interest rate charged by his bank is pretty close to that charged by loan sharks.

Lastly what like to learn and enlighten myself with is none of your concern.

From Wikipedia:
Iran & Israel were allies pre-1979:

From the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 until the Iranian Revolution and the fall of the Pahlavi dynasty in 1979, Israel and Iran maintained close ties.Iran was the first Muslim-majority country to recognize Israel as a sovereign nation. Israel viewed Iran as a natural ally as a non-Arab power on the edge of the Arab world, in accordance with David Ben Gurion's concept of an alliance of the periphery. Israel had a permanent delegation in Tehran which served as an unofficial de facto embassy. After the Six Day War, Iran supplied Israel with a significant portion of its oil needs and Iranian oil was shipped to European markets via the joint Israeli-Iranian Eilat-Ashkelon pipeline.[2][3]

Yeah, that's why they call it Wikipedia :lol:

And where do you think Israel currently gets its oil from? I am quite certain that many Arab leaders do criticize Israel ;)

Here is an interesting interview:

And for your information, micro finance is not exactly the same as corporate finance.
The discussion is here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/120939-yunus-worried-media-vilification-2.html

Sure whatever you want to learn is none of anybody's concern, and neither is Iran's interests. But please just don't post BS. Iran is no threat to India whatsoever. There are always other suppliers if you don't like them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom