What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Lol, your army is guaranteed to be blown up like the Iraqis in 1990.

Actually, it's even worse, it's guaranteed to be nuked.
that ship has sailed a long time ago.

If you think Iran doesn't have nukes, you're naive.

Dear @glablo .
Do u Have any Clue What radar IRGC using?

This one recently installed in shahand, also be installed 2nd hull of solemani class corvette.
View attachment 921015
View attachment 921016
The one Solemani Class Hull1 For Nwab Missile.

View attachment 921017
View attachment 921018
what can you tell me about the specs of this radar?

that ship has sailed a long time ago.

If you think Iran doesn't have nukes, you're naive.

what can you tell me about the specs of this radar?
No clue...its been out there for months...never saw any Iranian analysis's disclosed any details..

It wasn't even introduced officially either...

No clue...its been out there for months...never saw any Iranian analysis's disclosed any details..

It wasn't even introduced officially either...
For all we know, it could be a flat sheet of metal pretending to be a radar ...or the most sophisticated X band search radar humanity has ever seen

For all we know, it could be a flat sheet of metal pretending to be a radar ...or the most sophisticated X band search radar humanity has ever seen
Ya that could be possible...May be they are testing it, how they will use it scare Americans and Neighbors...like a scarecrow...

oh..one of those crows was a victim out there..
0x0.jpg

Yeah I heard about this, was it spotted by this radar?
No, it would be by a 3rd Khordad system. Parked around the PG and Islands to provide air cover for ships and fast boats among other things. Depending on the missile used, the ranges can vary from 60km - 150km presumably will be extended further with time when engine tech evolves with weight reduction.

No, it would be by a 3rd Khordad system. Parked around the PG and Islands to provide air cover for ships and fast boats among other things. Depending on the missile used, the ranges can vary from 60km - 150km presumably will be extended further with time when engine tech evolves with weight reduction.
Yes, I remember. Khordad, the one that's being sold to Syria.
why do you come here to disturb the peace.
I'm trying to have a normal conversation, educate myself about Iran, and share my opinions... how about that?

Yes, I remember. Khordad, the one that's being sold to Syria.
Ah, the naming is very confusing sometimes, especially since the naming conventions are very specific. The system used was 3rd Khordad, (May 24th) while the alleged sale to Syria is another system by the name of 15th Khordad (June 5th). They are calendar days.

Iran_unveils_new_Khordad_15_air_defense_missile_system_925_002.jpg

15th Khordad.

Personally, I prefer all-in-one system of the 3rd Khordad for mobility and survivability.

He knows that, he is just trolling around, he seems another version of benny...Turkish copy, maybe..sometimes i enjoy his trolls...

I'm trying to have a normal conversation, educate myself about Iran, and share my opinions... how about that?
I wish that was the case. Sometimes you troll, sometimes you don't. And you say things you already know the answer too lol.

Like your comment about using fast boats against USN ships. You know the geography in the area, and you know the fast boats can use munitions well outside the range of ship guns & receive AD support. It requires bravery to fight a much stronger power, and sometimes methods not considered viable by others need to be employed if their is reasonable belief that their will be damage inflicted on the enemy (damage they can't afford). What it should tell you is the willpower of the members of the armed forces to confront extremely risky situations without retreat, because you should know, Iran losing control of the PG is not an option. General staff will find any and all ways to keep USN out of the PG in conflict scenario.

Ah, the naming is very confusing sometimes, especially since the naming conventions are very specific. The system used was 3rd Khordad, (May 24th) while the alleged sale to Syria is another system by the name of 15th Khordad (June 5th). They are calendar days.

Iran_unveils_new_Khordad_15_air_defense_missile_system_925_002.jpg

15th Khordad.

Personally, I prefer all-in-one system of the 3rd Khordad for mobility and survivability.
I laughed out very loud at first, turns out it has something to do with the Iranian revolution... weirdly political

Anyway it seems Iran diversified their air defense systems a lot congratz

I laughed out very loud at first, turns out it has something to do with the Iranian revolution... weirdly political

Anyway it seems Iran diversified their air defense systems a lot congratz
Yeah they are political dates based on important days of the revolution.

Well, expectation is USA will fire several thousand missiles at Iran, likely over 5000, use of hundreds of aircraft simultaneously,

AD has been one of the 2 most heavily invested sectors (Perhaps more than surface missiles). Iran has done very well in the AD sector naturally at the cost of other sectors. Can't fund everything well at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom