What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Iran-China-Russia end joint maritime exercises

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/03/18/700103/Iran-China-Russia-end-joint-maritime-exercises

7091943_original.jpg

7096263_original.jpg

My dude, your army still drives garbage tanks from the 70s. You are just monkeys that were given guns.

I'd say your ilk look more like monkeys than mine. Our army isn't just tanks, you simpleton dumbass. Why isnt your shithole country making a solid move on us if we're that easy? Shit for brains!

My dude, your army still drives garbage tanks from the 70s. You are just monkeys that were given guns.
lemme me guess, U r an Azerbaijani who is imitating a Israeli and i also smell secular turks vibe out of u...

Bro u r so confusing...

I'd say your ilk look more like monkeys than mine. Our army isn't just tanks, you simpleton dumbass. Why isnt your shithole country making a solid move on us if we're that easy? Shit for brains!
Of course, your army is just unreliable rockets, old and shitty jets, ships and tanks. A joke. A joke that will get nuked.

I will laugh so hard when this happens.

lemme me guess, U r an Azerbaijani who is imitating a Israeli and i also smell secular turks vibe out of u...

Bro u r so confusing...
Why would I be an Azerbaijani lol

Of course, your army is just unreliable rockets, old and shitty jets, ships and tanks. A joke. A joke that will get nuked.

I will laugh so hard when this happens.

Our army is guaranteed meat grind for any superpower, let alone a regional pariah like Israel. Israel has to find an alliance or it has no chance.

A joke that will nuke you back? Cant wait for the day. How will you laugh with your face melted off?

Our army is guaranteed meat grind for any superpower, let alone a regional pariah like Israel. Israel has to find an alliance or it has no chance.

A joke that will nuke you back? Cant wait for the day. How will you laugh with your face melted off?
Lol, your army is guaranteed to be blown up like the Iraqis in 1990.

Actually, it's even worse, it's guaranteed to be nuked.

Back
Top Bottom