What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Alireza Tangsiri visited the Naze'at islands in Persian Gulf.
FYI, Naze'at islands provide Iran with complete territorial supremacy im the region as shown in this figure
Strait_of_Hormuz.jpg

Based on the international laws, Iranian controlled airspace and naval borders leaves American vessels completely submissive to Iranian orders/MaritimeLaws.

After IRGC's deployment to this specific area including SHORAD to LR-AD, FAC and AShBM and AShCM, USA has avoided sending AC to this area. Their base in Qatar has completely gone under IRGC deployed radars range.

This visit is announcing of complete Iranian control over Persian Gulf naval and airspace.

I wish that was the case. Sometimes you troll, sometimes you don't. And you say things you already know the answer too lol.

This isn't really surprising, is it. Given that a troll's modus operandi by definition includes playing silly games like that. A person who insults a country and its people has zero interest in conducting "normal conversations" with nationals of that country. At best will they feign interest and laugh their socks off when their interlocutors take the bait and ignore the offensive language in between.

What's more, when they spend close to 24h a day in a specific forum section exhibiting devious posting conduct, it denotes a mental issue of sorts. Wouldn't it be appropriate to refrain from feeding a troll who in the past couple of days has successively labeled Iranians as "chimpanzees" and as "trash", literally? Some friends tend to give the impression that their way of greeting enemies is slightly peculiar.

Last edited:
Alireza Tangsiri visited the Naze'at islands in Persian Gulf.
FYI, Naze'at islands provide Iran with complete territorial supremacy im the region as shown in this figure
View attachment 921581
Based on the international laws, Iranian controlled airspace and naval borders leaves American vessels completely submissive to Iranian orders/MaritimeLaws.

After IRGC's deployment to this specific area including SHORAD to LR-AD, FAC and AShBM and AShCM, USA has avoided sending AC to this area. Their base in Qatar has completely gone under IRGC deployed radars range.

This visit is announcing of complete Iranian control over Persian Gulf naval and airspace.

I translated the article about Shahid Soleimani in French on WIkipedia

I'm going to make Shahid Nazeri, also the english ones are biased, i removed the useless neocons and Israeli think tanks from them, they bother less about that beside specs given by the constructor there
Very nice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom