What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Tell him you’re a harun, not an Aaron.

But him being Iranian, I can guarantee you his name is probably Reza. If not his first name, it’s somewhere in his name... :lol:

No not Haroon, but Aaron. Big difference. A zionist never calls themselves Haroon. Reza is an Arab name lol I have an actual Persian name which I wont divulge here. I bet your name is Raj or Amrit or Gurvinder, something Indian.

42359497724_62bf1d9871_b.jpg

Shaq dashtam masihi boodi

Can you tell me what Aaron is it a dig me supposedly being jewish, if it is mordecai would have been a better name, Aaron is pretty normal here it’s just a white boys name, it’s like saying Tom or John

Well you can have Mordecai, or you can have Natan, Omer, Ariel, Chiram, Uri. Whatever you like, akh, as long as it's kosher.

Last edited:
No not Haroon, but Aaron. Big difference. A zionist never calls themselves Haroon. Reza is an Arab name lol I have an actual Persian name which I wont divulge here. I bet your name is Raj or Amrit or Gurvinder, something Indian.

Shaq dashtam masihi boodi

Well you can have Mordecai, or you can have Natan, Omer, Ariel, Chiram, Uri. Whatever you like, akh, as long as it's kosher.

Mental illness ensues..

Mental illness ensues..

Says the reprobate who plans how to light dumpster fires in a thread that doesnt have anything to do with you, via private chat with other non-Iranian members. You admitted to me that you like going around trolling and abusing people on this forum "because it's funny". Your nationality is the only thing that has stopped you from being permanently banned here. If I have mental issues, you should be castrated and put in a cell.

No there wasn’t any collusion with @lastofthepatriots, but he does have a sense of humor I figured he would join to make fun.but I can show everyone how it started again with you trying to troll me, when you came back from wherever you were, again if you don’t want to get teased and you seem to be actually sensitive don’t dish it if you can’t take it, like I said the ha has don’t bother me and you looking up all my posts at a sad attempt at harassment isn’t working, And comeeeeee on dude your telling me all those photos and you still don’t believe I’m Palestinian, with a beautiful wife who wears a hijab and two beautiful annoying kids, I mean I thought I proved it with a picture of me holding your username and date smh. But you troll people as well, I don’t know about past posts but @lastofthepatriots was just helping tease a wanna be bully, you specifically said you were going to start going to war with everyone

Refuting your anti-Iranian pro-western garbage is not trolling you! Man up, Uri! Who said I can't take it? Youre the one crying every time I laugh at your childish posts and im replying to you now, arent I? You tag me 5 times in a post because you're hurt and probably in the closet. Small dick energy is bursting through your knickers!

Stop imagining things just make yourself sleep at night. You proved nothing other than showing some photos of a poor Palestinian guys identity. You could literally be sat in a sweat house in Gujrat or in Albania.

Says the reprobate who plans how to light dumpster fires in a thread that doesnt have anything to do with you, via private chat with other non-Iranian members. You admitted to me that you like going around trolling and abusing people on this forum "because it's funny". Your nationality is the only thing that has stopped you from being permanently banned here. If I have mental issues, you should be castrated and put in a cell.

You're triggered, but I don't even understand over what? I haven't even said anything to you. :lol:

Your like a mad bull in a China shop.

Well I’m pretty sure I’m just teasing you and your getting guttural on this site again photo of my wife and me hour later I show the same guy whose with my with a placard saying hi princess warrior, and it’s Florida a little hot from my walk

Just post a picture of a dreidel spinning on your arse that will suffice. Posting pictures of random people doesnt prove anything, Uri!

Okay I’m going to stop he can dish it but can’t take it, I’m going to let him be and rant and honestly you did pretty much nothing,other than up to degree remark, I’m just going to let him be not going to comment about him or anything else, it was fun breaking him

Im literally responding to every comment and you think I cant take it LOL! Are you looking for a way out as well? The only thing you broke was your fast after Yom Kipur lol shadyhassidic666!

Ok worse come back other just cursing obscenities you have no real game, last comment, next time say go to heck Adam Sandler night, also was basically you foaming at the mouth while throwing what you think are words that are hurting anyone but showing people who you really are that was the whole point of this and I really am sorry I derailed this thread take full blame, I knew what I was doing @lastofthepatriots had nothing to do with it so if any people want to be mad be mad at me.

Don't comment on my words you illiterate ignoramus! Your paragraphs have no punctuation and you use words a 7 year old would find simplistic! I wear my heart on my sleeves and never mince my words. What you see is what you get. I read between the lines and dont let fakes try to pull the wool over my eyes. Last comment? Dont make me laugh! You're paid to do a job so you're not going anywhere and will 100% respond to this comment like the two-bit troll farmer you really are! Replying to you is Adam Sandler night, Uri! And thank you for admitting you caused this and you were the troll here. Pretty obvious to see and you're more dense than I thought if you thought I'd take this lying down. Your boyfriend is also in on this.

Well either way I deleted the stuff I posted it’s in your replies good enough I’m going to keep it cleared for the navy side, night @lastofthepatriots clear your replies to keep this section clear to, He Who Must Not Be Named can do whatever he wants

And again he replies! No I'm gonna leave them there so people can see how much of a troll you are. Remember all of your comments are quoted in my comments so nothing has been deleted. Shadyhassic666, I have your phylacteries in my hands. Stop pandering and tagging your accomplice, he cant help you, why can't you do this trolling on your own or do you need supervision?

Instead of occupying a page and a half of spaces dedicated to the Iranian navy to exchange your kindnesses, I ask you if you have the opportunity to share news related to the title of this thread with all of us.
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom