What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

I think that everything Iran does is with the help of China or other countries
that's good
It is good that Iran directs its financial and human resources in this direction
but
Is it technology transfer? Did its experts have the knowledge of this industry? Can it then dispense with the outside to manufacture its own products?
What I know is that a country that has the basics of technology can manufacture military products related to this technology
Therefore, I think that Iran should pay much attention (from the university to the research institutes) to these basics, such as:
- Semiconductors
- Super Alloys
+ Composite materials and ceramic materials
+ Optics Technology
This is what Iran is missing
But it has capabilities in artificial intelligence, missile engines, robotic flight, some types of sensors, seekers, some types of turbines, and the ability to design structures and design engines, but it lacks what I mentioned above, which is delaying it in reaching it.
1.Semiconductor
2.Optics
3.Manufacturing machines and Process
4.AI
5.Advanced Robotics

What are Iran's capabilities for coastal defenses in the PG and Caspian sea? If the enemy is camping in the Arabian sea or the red sea, can Iran still have a sight and target enemy warships? I'm sure US would camp here for launching mass Tomahawks from cruisers, can Iran target a ship that is at 2000km of the mainland? Could Iran hypothetically sink most of the 5th fleet in case of war, they would surely move everything to the Arabian sea international waters, PG is a death zone for any enemy ship

I was thinking if Iran had assets in Yemen, it could remedy to the range problem

Could Iran hypothetically sink most of the 5th fleet in case of war, they would surely move everything to the Arabian sea international waters, PG is a death zone for any enemy ship
Check google maps. Persian Gulf, specially islands like Lavan or Greater Tunb. Those small islands have non paved road that bypass all the island. You can distinguish flower kind marks on the sand (SAM sites) and small spots around those roads that are clear spaces for Noor/Ghadir class anti ship cruise missiles. In fact Iran armed forces have created an A2/AD in the whole Persian Gulf. For that reason you will never see a Strike group inside persian gulf in case of a war. Combining cruise missiles and ballistic ones (antiship capable ones, like Khalije fars) make Persian gulf a non navigable zone for US Navy.

The Ministry of Defense in the countries shows 40 to 60% of its capabilities, and the rest is for the purpose of the element of surprise.
Sometimes, for the purpose of preventing aggression that is based on false estimates of the capabilities and capabilities of the attacking country, they show some capabilities that are hidden from their capabilities.
But Iran shows the media all of their defense achievements, except for the missile achievements.
Therefore, I think that what was announced today is a modified helicopter based on the American Cobra version, or perhaps the Sea King, which will be a very, very wonderful addition, and I do not want to think that it is a modified version of the B-214
Despite this, it will also be good and make Iran content with helicopters
As for warships, it is also clear
I think it's the size of a corvette or a frigate
This is also good
Large ships can be dispensed with frigates that have radars and offensive missiles

Naval attack helicopter , who bet its something base on Toofan-2, after all if its good for usa navy , its probably also good for our navy , specially that toufan upgrade made the helicopter compatible with AIM-9 and gave it defensive capability against aerial targets for sourface attack it can carry 8x Toophan atgm or 8x Qaem .

Naval attack helicopter , who bet its something base on Toofan-2, after all if its good for usa navy , its probably also good for our navy , specially that toufan upgrade made the helicopter compatible with AIM-9 and gave it defensive capability against aerial targets for sourface attack it can carry 8x Toophan atgm or 8x Qaem .

You act like Iran can build any other type of helicopter.

Toofan-2 type design is the best it can do with its current engine tech.

There is a shipbuilding project with Russia
There is another project for helicopters
I think the problem is financing
So it will be late
The radar of corvettes and frigates is the best advancement in the Iranian naval industry
Added to their progress in the defense missile industry

Back
Top Bottom