What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

What do you think the ship was doing that far away from Iran, training purposes or something else there’s nothing in the area that would seem to catch my eye, doesn’t seem they were trying to hide anything if they contacted India
Makoran is on a travel round the world , a little 18 century like , but later better than never.
you knew what maybe when they are in middle of pacific an underwater volcano happen and produce an island and they be the first to land and raise Iran flag over it.

There's no proper reconstruction regarding Sassanid cataphract armour since no extant pieces remain but wasn't their helmet something like this?
images-jpeg-jpg.885030

Steel single piece above with attached chainmail screening the face?

Lol did you seriously use a video game to source what a sassanid helmet looks like? Maybe if you stopped getting banned we can have a conversation about this. There are plenty of images of real sassanid helmets like of Khosrow II on Taq-Bostan and the many found in excavations that sit in museums. It reminded me of a Sassanid helmet, dont lose sleep.

Lol did you seriously use a video game to source what a sassanid helmet looks like? Maybe if you stopped getting banned we can have a conversation about this. There are plenty of images of real sassanid helmets like of Khosrow II on Taq-Bostan and the many found in excavations that sit in museums. It reminded me of a Sassanid helmet, dont lose sleep.
The model is based off illustrations by Angus McBride.

If you have pictures of reliefs of Taq-Bostan and the excavated pieces in museums, feel free to post. English-speaking internet doesn't seem to show much.

The model is based off illustrations by Angus McBride.

If you have pictures of reliefs of Taq-Bostan and the excavated pieces in museums, feel free to post. English-speaking internet doesn't seem to show much.

Ooh Agnus McBride, so which Sassanid king was he, James?

Lol now you're being silly, Google can translate most languages and many "intelligent" people have used the transliteration "khosrow II", "taq-bostan" and "relief" for donkey's years. Try it, I've actually seen this relief with my own eyes when I visited Kermanshah, as half my family are from there. Wont be doing your homework for you, James!

Ooh Agnus McBride, so which Sassanid king was he, James?

Lol now you're being silly, Google can translate most languages and many "intelligent" people have used the transliteration "khosrow II", "taq-bostan" and "relief" for donkey's years. Try it, I've actually seen this relief with my own eyes when I visited Kermanshah, as half my family are from there. Wont be doing your homework for you, James!
Ayy, nice to see you're still full of yourself. Auto-fellatio isn't something normal people try but it comes to you naturally.

Go pro with it, son - there's a lot of money in that. There's cathouses aplenty that require your special services.

Ayy, nice to see you're still full of yourself. Auto-fellatio isn't something normal people try but it comes to you naturally.

Go pro with it, son - there's a lot of money in that. There's cathouses aplenty that require your special services.

I'll give you a couple days till you're in the sinbin again, James! Look at the way you speak and then lecture others about how far one's head is up one's arsehole! The only thing that comes naturally on you would be scraped off with a credit card!

Seems you're projecting your own desires there, Jimbo! Bell end cockwomble!

Not going to lie @BlessedKingOfLonging and @Daylamite Warrior you both have the worse comebacks, and your fighting over a video game design, do you both just fight to fight,I mean it is funny but in that sad kind of way, @Daylamite Warrior im waiting for my next ha ha, since you both don’t like me for your perspective reasons is why I commented, I really still think the two of you is the same guy might actually be right, ok you both need to post pics of yourself holding a placard written with some silly insult that a 6 year old will laugh at. I mean I did it I thought it was pretty funny so did the @lastofthepatriots, didn’t tag you to reply @lastofthepatriots, just if you wanted a good laugh toodaluuu boys

I want to see these superior persian genetics these guys get off too. :lol:

I said not to reply now your just antagonizing them, @Daylamite Warrior is going to start ha ha all your stuff, wait a minute @Daylamite Warrior are you laughing at me or with me, also keep it short @Daylamite Warrior im telling you I really only read the first sentence of your put downs, I actually read @BlessedKingOfLonging because the things he says are so disturbing you can’t help but laugh how anyone thinks it’s not some loser.

Most of the Iranian members here are chill guys. These guys are so aggressive over the interwebz. I forgot blessed king guy is apparently an indian iranian....

Not going to lie @BlessedKingOfLonging and @Daylamite Warrior you both have the worse comebacks, and your fighting over a video game design, do you both just fight to fight,I mean it is funny but in that sad kind of way, @Daylamite Warrior im waiting for my next ha ha, since you both don’t like me for your perspective reasons is why I commented, I really still think the two of you is the same guy might actually be right, ok you both need to post pics of yourself holding a placard written with some silly insult that a 6 year old will laugh at. I mean I did it I thought it was pretty funny so did the @lastofthepatriots, didn’t tag you to reply @lastofthepatriots, just if you wanted a good laugh toodaluuu boys

How much does Mossad pay you to be here, Aaron?

Most of the Iranian members here are chill guys. These guys are so aggressive over the interwebz. I forgot blessed king guy is apparently an indian iranian....

Give me your address I'll say it to your face lol child groomer

Can you tell me what Aaron is it a dig me supposedly being jewish, if it is mordecai would have been a better name, Aaron is pretty normal here it’s just a white boys name, it’s like saying Tom or John

Tell him you’re a harun, not an Aaron.

But him being Iranian, I can guarantee you his name is probably Reza. If not his first name, it’s somewhere in his name... :lol:

I’m sorry lmaooooooo but are you making fun of us or just posting a picture because either way it works, if you were just posting it or posting it to make fun of all three of us
that's a Jesus facepalm for you guys .
come on what to happen will happen , there is no need for prediction that may come true or not

What will you say?

Child groomer! Lol

Is Aaron some kind of dig on me I don’t get it, but again conspiracy theories, do you really think mossad would be patrolling this site, are you a high level aerospace engineer or nuclear scientist, you can tell me, I’m not really a self hating double agent Palestinian wink 😜 so silly, and again the only people I make fun of is you and the blessed one I have never been disrespectful or degrading to anyone else on this site because most people here right, left or center are respectful you two aren’t, and like I said I actually laugh at your ha has, Im not going to return the favor by doing that, I wasn’t even going to reply to this post but two supposed men fighting about the historical accuracy of a game, @lastofthepatriots you seem to have a sense of humor he believes your child grooming a 40 year old 6 foot 250 pound man I have no problem, I just got run it by my wife and kids.

You basically admitted to planning to shit stir with your accomplice @lastofthepatriots. He's grooming you, Aaron. Zionist trolls frequent EVERYWHERE! These forums are where millions of people come to get their news because MSM cant be relied upon. You may not be an Israeli, you could be Albanian or Bosnian or Romanian. The zionists have their troll farms in many poor countries. You reply to every single post of mine and have a fascination with me. I give you nightmares! You even admitted you waited all day for me to respond. You clearly dont have much of a life or your life (career) is centered around the Iranian page. You and @BlessedKingOfLonging could be colleagues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom