What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Says the cretin parroting Western Liberal propaganda. Our government is nothing like Stalin and Hitler. Hitler was a western atheist, so more like a western secularist who are all atheists any way, and Stalin was an atheists as well. If anything it shows that liberal secularism is the bastard child of atheism and communism. You can also stick your one tick every 4 year democracy where the doesnt shine. Yeah, lets all pick our favourite dictator every 4 years and pretend we're free lol

Come back to us when you've figured what pronoun you want to be called.

This subject is labeling Iran a "dictatorship", while absolving a regime which exterminated several hundreds of thousands, according to some sources up to 1,5 million of its own citizens after a CIA- and Mossad-backed coup d'Etat. Under the pretext of containing communism, the population of entire villages was massacred (as in Bali), females beaten to death, mass summary executions orchestrated by the army and countless others murdered by mobs.

This is while Iran is incomparably more democratic than liberal so-called democracies of the west (as well as a country such as Indonesia), because in Iran one of the two main political camps cometing at elections, namely the liberal one (reformists & moderates), is pursuing Gorbachev-style "regime change" from within and doing the bidding of the country's existential geopolitical enemies. Show me one liberal "democracy" which allows this much dissent.

Their likening of Iran with "I"SIS or the Taleban sounds pretty comical as well, considering how all sorts of communal violence could be seen erupting in Indonesia over the past decades, often involving pseudo-jihadist terrorists which more than one informed analyst believes were covertly backed by the Indonesian military. You should see how they wrecked havoc in places such as Ambon or the Maluku islands, randomly persecuting Christians for no tangible reason other than their religious denomination. Compare this with the safety Christian Iranians are enjoying.

Not to mention the civil strife in Kalimantan on Borneo island in the early 2000's (with beheadings galore), nor the counter-insurgency wars the Indonesian army was fighting in East Timor (which eventually gained independence), Sumatra and Irian Jaya (New Guinea).

Here's an academic publication on the culture of violence in Indonesia after the liberal-democratic transition of 1998:

Elisabeth Fuller Collins, Indonesia: A Violent Culture?, Asian Survey 42 (4), August 2002.

To each his own, and you will never see me speaking ill of Indonesia unless provoked (which obviously is the case here) as I do not harbor any hostility towards that nation, but for a rather uncritical supporter of the regime in Jakarta to come lecture Iranians about democracy, critical thinking and appeased socio-political life, it takes quite the nerve.

Last edited:
This subject is labeling Iran a "dictatorship", while defending a regime which exterminated at least several hundreds of thousands and up to 1,5 million of its own citizens after a CIA- and Mossad-backed coup d'Etat. Under the pretext of containing communism, the population of entire villages was massacred (as in Bali), women and young girls beaten to death, mass summary executions orchestrated by the army and countless others murdered by mobs.

This is while Iran is incomparably more democratic than liberal so-called democracies of the west (as well as a country such as Indonesia), because in Iran one of the two main political camps cometing at elections, namely the liberal one (reformists & moderates), is pursuing Gorbachev-style "regime change" from within and doing the bidding of the country's existential geopolitical enemies. Show me one liberal "democracy" which allows this much dissent.

Their comparison with "I"SIS or the Taleban sounds pretty comical as well, considering how all sorts of communal violence could be seen erupting in Indonesia over the past decades, often involving pseudo-jihadist terrorists which more than one informed analyst believes were covertly backed by the Indonesian military. You should see how they wrecked havoc in places such as Ambon or the Maluku islands, randomly persecuting Christians for no tangible reason other than their religious denomination. Compare this with the safety Christian Iranians are enjoying.

Not to mention the civil strife in Kalimantan on Borneo island in the early 2000's (lots of beheadings having occurred there as well), nor the counter-insurgency wars the Indonesian army was fighting in East Timor (which eventually gained independence), Sumatra and Irian Jaya (New Guinea).

To each his own, and you will never see me speaking ill of Indonesia unless provoked (which obviously is the case now), but for a rather uncritical supporter of the regime in Jakarta to come here and lecture Iranians about democracy and appeased socio-political life, it takes quite the nerve.

Thank you for the information about Indonesia...sadly Islam has not fully reached the hearts of these Far Easterners, their blood-curdlingly cruel culture always has a tendency to bruise out as a result of their munafigh/communist/liberal state.

Allow me to help you, Indonesia is a munafiq state just like Turkey and 95% Arab states, soon to be 100% when MBS gets his way in 2030. This indonesian embarrassment is himself brainwashed and paid to come here to empty his rancour. He is a typical westerner, full to the brim with double standards and credulous arse kissing. I pity his condition.

Thank you for the information about Indonesia...sadly Islam has not fully reached the hearts of these Far Easterners, their blood-curdlingly cruel culture always has a tendency to bruise out as a result of their munafigh/communist/liberal state.

Allow me to help you, Indonesia is a munafiq state just like Turkey and 95% Arab states, soon to be 100% when MBS gets his way in 2030. This indonesian embarrassment is himself brainwashed and paid to come here to empty his rancour. He is a typical westerner, full to the brim with double standards and credulous arse kissing. I pity his condition.

You're welcome, however when it comes to Indonesia it was rather a case of over the top anti-communism, which resulted in uncalled for massacres. I mean, Iran too had been confronted with a communist / leftist threat but comparatively speaking never resorted to such insane levels of violence.

As for the user's western-leaning stance, they initially came across as rather supportive of Iran but suddenly made a full u-turn simply because Iran wouldn't side with NATO on the Ukraine war. Makes you wonder whether they weren't covering up their views from the outset, since the Ukraine crisis is pretty phony a reason for such a drastic about-face regarding Iran. Either that, or they're simply susceptible to NATO propaganda.

Last edited:
You're welcome, however when it comes to Indonesia it was rather a case of over the top anti-communism, which resulted in uncalled for massacres. I mean, Iran too had been confronted with a communist / leftist threat but comparatively speaking never resorted to such insane levels of violence.

As for the user's western-leaning stance, they initially came across as rather supportive of Iran but suddenly made a full u-turn simply because Iran wouldn't side with NATO on the Ukraine war. Makes you wonder whether they weren't covering up their views from the outset, since the Ukraine crisis is pretty phony a reason for such a drastic about-face regarding Iran. Either that, or they're simply susceptible to NATO propaganda.

Yes my communist jibe was aimed more at Far Easterners as a region than specifically to Indonesia. Of course, as people of justice, we know killing women and children is unacceptable in Islam regardless of who the enemy is, but it seems very commonplace in their region (Rohingya in Burma, the massacres in Vietnam, etc.).

His pain is coming from the brainwashing he has recieved from virtue signalling contrived fakers, the liberal West, who will destroy your lands if you dont follow what they say. Their aim is globalism and whoever doesn't play by their rules will experience what Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, and Russia have, just to name a few. This is why I'm beginning to think the system of Dajjal is becoming a close match with the Western-led liberal globalists, specifically the Anglo-phonic nations, and getting closer day by day.

@SalarHaqq Re English terms usage by the commander I winced too and I can't agree more with your take. In fact, the hosts in many Iranian Youtube channels use foreign terms which makes me cringe (note we speak English better than Persian on The Islands 😆 ).

What strikes me is this phenomenon is not only cultural pollution but also fundamental intellectual laziness.
I notice Mr. Azarmehr actually does the opposite and incorporate more Farsi words to replace foreign words as much as possible. Example, Raayaan is what he calls computers or Faamad (faraar as maydaan deed) for BVR and Daamad (dar maydaan deed) for within visual range combat.

Doesn't prove much with regards to the ship's structural balance. As said, an expert might know for sure and then only if they're privy to construction details. Ordinary observers not so much.
exactly explain the balance . if you add the weight at the center and distribute it toward both side it won't change the balance
In a situation where a fleet is entirely deprived of seaborne air defence cover, there's no too little either (at least the Shahid Soleimani's AD firepower wouldn't qualify as such).
as I said if we had vertically launched cruise missile we could put more air defense missile on the ship and that would have made the mission you mentioned (protecting the rest of the fleet against aerial threat more effective)

This helipad protrudes upwards of approximately 1.25 meters in height and on the side facing or next to the missile launcher has an angle of 45 degrees and this of course can cause the missile booster fire to go straight up to the helipad and that can result in the risk of the helicopter being hit by bursts of fire and crew or soldiers who happen to be on the helipad can be hit by fire or hot smoke, this does not include the risk of this missile fire directly hitting in the direction of the helipad (I want to see your courage Hack-Hook who is confident to stand on this corvette helipad when the anti-ship missiles are launched, it will be very interesting to see the results of course!).
if the missile were fired horizontally your assumption was true but no it will be fired with an angle and that make it nearly 80 degree with the base of helipad so no your assumption is wrong , and as i said if they see the need of it they easily can add a wall in front of the helipad , but they probably already tested it on the ground and that was acceptable for them
by the way i like to see an american soldier dare to stand 10m away from vls when they fire a missile
and i already shown you we already fire those missiles from hovercrafts why you think its harder ti fire them from this ship
Kid, you have to learn a lot about VLS, you don't know anything about how VLS works, especially on how to dispose of fire. In the VLS image you show, the VLS MK-41 has the fire exhaust in the middle a bit far from the launcher, you see the wrong fire exhaust position.
again wrong there are many type of vls exhaust
this is MK-41
640px-US_Navy_030303-N-3235P-503_A_topside_view_of_the_forward_MK-41_Vertical_Launching_System_%28VLS%29_aboard_the_guided_missile_cruiser_USS_San_Jacinto_%28CG_56%29.jpg

and this is VLS on this ship
Fb5-V1-FXo-AQHWu-N3.jpg

why you think it don't have an exhaust but those two have

Last edited:
exactly explain the balance . if you add the weight at the center and distribute it toward both side it won't change the balance

I can't explain it because I'm no naval engineer but neither can any other user ascertain that additional missiles wouldn't compromise the balance. Thus the possibility of such a potential imbalance with added missiles stands.

as I said if we had vertically launched cruise missile we could put more air defense missile on the ship and that would have made the mission you mentioned (protecting the rest of the fleet against aerial threat more effective)

In its effective configuration, it's an asset nonetheless. Not something to be upset about.

Last edited:
azaraksh saeqeh kowsar (which are all just the same plane f5)
interesting , you claim kowsar capability is the same as F-5?

I can't explain it balance because I'm no naval engineer but neither can any other user ascertain that additional missiles wouldn't compromise the balance. Thus the possibility of such a potential imbalance with added missiles stands.
there is no such possibility , as the place reserved for missiles is in the center of weight of the ship and they are on both side not just one side. the simple explanation is that we don't have vertical launch cruise missile and there was no space for more missile

there is no such possibility , as the place reserved for missiles is in the center of weight of the ship and they are on both side not just one side. the simple explanation is that we don't have vertical launch cruise missile and there was no space for more missile

This is called conjecture. Any assessment by a layman in this regard is.

It gets a tiny tad more complex when building ships, as compared to what is taught in high school.
the law of physics is universal (well unless you are closing to a black hole), if you add force inside the center of the weight , you won't change balance

Back
Top Bottom