What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

I see no evidence there, just whitewashing, denial and false accusations, but I think this is your style. Amazing human character!

Im living in the country of my birth so the Islamic ruling is different for me. Didnt you know that? Do you want me to bring scripture and embarrass you and see whos the munafiq here? Also the land I was born in belongs to Allah so He gives his blessings to who he wills. If it's not safe or financially possible for me to make hijra then I can still live in the country of my birth provided I can practice my religion, which alhamdulillah I can! It is good human charachter to dislike the disbelievers for what they believe and speak out against ANY crime, even if it be against yourself, let alone a kaafir country! Where I live and who I criticise/dislike in my heart are mutually inclusive subjects, especially in a kaafir country. Simping for non-believers and taking them as your awliya is a major sin and a sign of a munafiq, however.

Issue is, to deem credible the slightest piece published by non-Muslims about the post-coup massacres in Indonesia is purportedly forbidden, but for the Indonesian junta to actually benefit from the assistance of non-Muslim regimes (including the USA and Isra"el") in carrying out the coup apparently isn't. Or maybe that's a lie too. And so is Indonesia's alignment on non-Muslim NATO during the Cold War I guess. It's all lies, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Issue is, to deem anything non-Muslims wrote about the post-coup massacres in Indonesia is purportedly forbidden, but for the Indonesian junta to actually benefit from the assistance of non-Muslim regimes (including the USA and Isra"el") in carrying out the coup apparently isn't. Or maybe that's a lie too. And so is Indonesia's alignment on non-Muslim NATO during the Cold War I guess. It's all lies, nothing to see here.

The coup to Soekarno is something that must be done, and CIA assistance is no where seen as significant to change the situation.

It is military ( Right wing ) that wants to coup Soekarno. Right means closer to Islam and Left means Communist. Communist is against Islam and it is something that is clear so it is the help of Allah that kicked Soekarno out from power.

Communist wanted to have 1 million of their member weaponized to help Soekarno campaign to fight against British/Australia/New Zealan/Malaysia/Singapore in Borneo island and Soekarno has agreed on it, China has agreed to send the rifles and other weapon as well. Just googling, the old news about China assistance for 1 million rifles can be seen in Google search engine.

In order to avoid possible civil war if Soekarno died, Military must do the coup or end up our fate can be like China when the communist won there as basically USSR and China will help our communist if the civil war break out between right wing and left wing Armed Force when Soekarno died.

The planners are all killed by left wing Armed Force except Armed Force General, Abdul Harrist Nasution, who successfully escape, but his 5 years old daughter was killed by Communist. Soeharto and Nasution and the other right wing Army commander there made a bold move to kick out Communist and Soekarno.

Communist is totally eliminated by Soeharto that command Kostrad troops and helped by Siliwangi troops from West Java and Kopassus troops in Cijantung (West Java). West Java is wellknown as one of regions in Indonesia with thick Islamic sentiment, along with people in Sumatra, Kalimantan, and Sulawesi as they become Muslim much earlier than Javanese (Central and East Java). Communist members are many found in Central and East Java.

Old Abdul Harrist Nasution (former Indonesian Armed Force Commander)

1662783882690.png

-------------------------------

I see you as ultranationalist member that is quite easy to attack other Muslim members from other country and make unjustified generalization about them. Person like you is not good Muslim as Muslim always be with his brother ( rather than believing Western propaganda on Anti Communist purge in Indonesia ).

See my opinion, I never attack Iran and Iranian in general, I only attack specific segment of Iranian members here who live in the West but attack The West with their statement in this forum, I also will do the same to any Indonesians who live in The West but not showing any grateful attitude to the nation they live in

------------------------------------------

CIA is not God, see war done by Indonesia. CIA previously wanted to weaken Indonesia but not successful.

There is CIA FAILED attempt to break Indonesia here

1662783030731.png

1662783046860.png

Last edited:
Here's the question to ask. Why be frustrated? The designers of the ship are given instructions by the IRGC staff to design them a ship to fit their specific needs. They don't need sea based land attack, missile power

If they do not need land attack CMs as a requirement, then why build? Do we not have plenty of land-based missile power than can operate in the entire theater? I don't really see the need for it, and I think they as well. what they need is a ship that can provide protection to assets in the PG and they have worked on that, now they need numbers.
they needed a ship that can protect other ships from aerial threat , well if that missiles were vertically launched they could have built a lot more antiaircraft missiles into it
I am assuming you are refering to land attack and not VLS for Ashms. Unless they increase size of the ship, they won't be able to do it. So it is better to add more defensive equipment on the ship to fulfill it's original role of sea-based defences than replacing those AD missiles in the VLS cells with offensive missiles when coastal Ashms can also do the job. We have alot of vulnerable assets in the PG, like oil terminals and soldiers
no i refer to anti ship cruise missile . the ship already house 6 Traditionally launched anti ship cruise missile . if they were vertically launched it could house more than twice missile at the same spot and have enough space to put some more anti aircraft missile there

I see you as ultranationalist member that is quite easy to attack other Muslim members from other country and make unjustified generalization about them. Person like you is not good Muslim as Muslim always be with his brother ( rather than believing Western propaganda on Anti Communist purge in Indonesia ).

See my opinion, I never attack Iran and Iranian in general, I only attack specific segment of Iranian members here who live in the West but attack The West with their statement in this forum, I also will do the same to any Indonesians who live in The West but not showing any grateful attitude to the nation they live in

Your buddy here to whose defense you keenly keep jumping in, has been insulting towards Iran. Every Iranian user without exception will tell you that. Why will you not lecture your compatriot first? Has any one of us ever come over to your threads and engaged in such highly provocative commenting? The subject labeled everyone who disagreed with their disingenuous analysis on the Iranian navy vessel as "brainwashed by the Iranian dictatorship", not realizing how a non-negligible portion of Iranians on this forum have no particular sympathies for the Islamic Revolution.

Read again what they've been posting please, and then tell me if I've been as trigger happy as you seem to believe! As for me being ultra-nationalistic... Maybe that's why actual ultra-nationalist Iranian users consider me as bona fide, hardcore Islamic. You may take it up with them.

I did not make any generalizations about Indonesians. Kindly point me to where I'm supposed to have done so. I rightly highlighted that for a supporter of the Indonesian government - and of the 1965 coup, to come to our section and repeatedly try to lecture Iranians about things such a democracy and civilized behaviour, it's a bit of a conceptual stretch. Mind you, I clearly stated for a supporter of the Suharto coup and of the current Indonesian regime, not every Indonesian.

I don't even care about defenders of the Indonesian government to be honest, but when they start talking utter nonsense about the Islamic Republic of Iran (likening it with "I"SIS etc), I will show them the mirror. You say I shouldn't, then tell your friend to cease spreading their anti-Iran venom in the Iranian section, and I won't have the slightest reason to make any reference to political violence in Indonesia. I never did and never would otherwise. Nor did I proceed in the way you're claiming I do towards other Muslim nations. I challenge you to prove this contention.

To summarize:

1) I don't start provoking Muslim users. I only respond if one of them (or a non-Muslim, for the matter) conducts a cheap attack against Iran, or issues outlandish claims.
2) I don't generalize about any nation, "ethnic" or religious community, Muslim or otherwise.

Thus I'd invite you to rethink these accusations, for unfounded accusations aren't particularly advisable either.

Now you keep saying we shouldn't believe western propaganda about the 1965 purge, while considering virtually anything written by any westerner, no matter their position or function, and including declassified USA regime documents, as propaganda. Yet, there's no denying that Indonesian generals accepted some help from the CIA, is there? Nor that Indonesia used to be and is a rather US-aligned government, geopolitically speaking?

Last edited:

------------------------------------------

There is nothing haram in critisizing non-believers and their system, regardless of where you live. In fact it is a stonger form of faith to speak out against evil than to sit there silently and hate it in your heart. However, it is the signs of a munafiq to demand love and admiration to non-believers while they are the reason my country of parental origins is the way it is and have killed many Muslims in the name of democracy (haraam) and not following their man-made rules-based order (haraam)!

All praises are due to Allah! The fact we live in the UK and their government has allowed us to build mosques and eat halal is poetic justice that comes from Allah, because deep down they all want us dead but cant do anything about it...as though someone is holding their hands. This is a mercy from Allah and I will not replace that for pandering to non-believers, who your country has willfully taken as protectors and allies.

Thankfully your whims and desires have no bearing here, since I have countless authentic narrations and scholars who back me up. Why dont you focus on your own people and keep your uncouth countrymen on a leesh? Need I remind you that youre in the Iranian section derailing a thread?! Never throw stones from glass houses and a friendly reminder, go and seek knowledge about your deen. Your desires and opinions wont save you.

the ones who said Russian changed their thinking about Iran can read this several times , even Gen. Tangsiri complain about them showing two face when it come to Iran
Iran IRGC Navy Chief Gen. Alireza Tangsiri , Catamaran Martyr Soleimani Frigate, Capabilities, stages of construction, Russian unproductive behavior in naval platform contract,

the ones who said Russian changed their thinking about Iran can read this several times , even Gen. Tangsiri complain about them showing two face when it come to Iran

So being unreliable in the supply of weaponry equals having plans to annex Iranian territory or to cultivate fifth columns? :lol:

Not to mention stage coups, conduct genocide and kill off 50% of the Iranian population like Anglo-Saxons did.

Also, the deal or negotiation Sardar Tangsiri was referring to surely dates back multiple years. That's the time it took to design and construct the Shahid Soleimani corvette from scratch.

Last edited:
There are 3 UK-supplied Alvand class light frigates inherited from the overthrown pro-western monarchy, which have been modernized since. As well as 3 Iranian-manufactured, upgraded versions known as Moj class, with 2 more under construction (1 of which at the Caspian Sea) and apparently 2 additional ones planned. Which would bring the total of these types of vessels to 10 units.
the total number of Moudge class was supposed to be 7 from the start, I will not include those Alvand class into them , they are vastly inferior to the rest of moudge ships.
we planned 7 moudge ship only Shiraz , Taftan and Talayeh remained to be delivered because of Damavand incident we will have one less than planned after that moudge book will be closed and Iran navy move to another design
about Alvand it has practically no defensive capabilities , those 50+ year old ships are only good for training even 1/5th the size Kaman and Sina Class ship have more use and provide the same fire power

So being unreliable in the supply of weaponry equals having plans to annex Iranian territory or to cultivate fifth columns? :lol:

Not to mention stage coups, conduct genocide and kill off 50% of the Iranian population like Anglo-Saxons did.

Also, the deal or negotiation Sardar Tangsiri was referring to surely dates back multiple years. That's the time it took to design and construct the Shahid Soleimani corvette from scratch.
lets talk about it when Russians become reliable for once, Ok.

Last edited:
the total number of Moudge class was supposed to be 7 from the start, I will not include those Alvand class into them , they are vastly inferior to the rest of moudge ships.

I stated "this type (not class) of vessel" for a reason. Terminological nuance tends to be of import.

So the issue is reliability, then. Not military aggression with the aim of occupying and stealing Iranian lands. Not the backing of armed separatists. Not the cultivating of fifth columns. Thought so indeed. Let's not even talk about coup d'Etats against elected governments nor about genocide of Iranians, an Anglo-Saxon exclusivity in modern times.

As far as "for once" is concerned, Russia was so incredibly "unreliable" in the recent launch of the Khayyam satellite. Ah, again they missed the opportunity to prove reliable for the very first time in history! Evil, evil Russians.

Last edited:
As far as "for once" is concerned, Russia was so incredibly "unreliable" in the recent launch of the Khayyam satellite. Ah, again they missed the opportunity to prove reliable for the very first time in history! Evil, evil Russians.
a good example of Russian reliability , do you knew when was the actual time they were supposed to launch it , and how many year they were delayed.
and please don't tell me it was because of Rouhani

a good example of Russian reliability , do you knew when was the actual time they were supposed to launch it , and how many year they were delayed.
and please don't tell me it was because of Rouhani

Why not? Rohani drastically reduced the budget for Iran's space program and cancelled a lot of corresponding projects. So who knows.

So the issue is reliability, then. Not military aggression with the aim of occupying and stealing Iranian lands. Not the backing of armed separatists. Not the cultivating of fifth columns. Thought so indeed. Let's not even talk about coup d'Etats against elected governments nor about genocide of Iranians, an Anglo-Saxon exclusivity in modern times.
sending army is another way , sometimes you can kill with cotton.

Didn't last year Russia demand Iran to ratify the convention on legal status of Caspian sea ?

Why not? Rohani drastically reduced the budget for Iran's space program and cancelled a lot of corresponding projects. So who knows.
did reduce the budget on developing , not the budget on what already was paid for

did reduce the budget on developing , not the budget on what already was paid for

sending army is another way , sometimes you can kill with cotton.

So Russia is intending to annex Iranian land now? Or cultivating a fifth column like the west is doing with reformists and moderates? :lol:

Let alone to commit genocide against Iranians like a certain western regime did?

Didn't last year Russia demand Iran to ratify the convention on legal status of Caspian sea ?

Yeah, and? I addressed this before. This was certainly not an attempt by the Russian Federation to annex Iranian territory.

Your claim that Russia's view on Iran hasn't evolved one bit, implies they will delay recently concluded or future contracts too. That remains to be seen, there's no evidence to that effect. Sardar Tangsiri's statement you cited is hardly offering proof, seeing how it concerns past dealings.

Last edited:
Didi be mahse een haroomzadeye endonezi oomad inja marazesho rikht va az hamvatane eshgalgaresh defa kard, een ablah e Iransetiz dare az forsat estefade mikone ke hamvatanesho khanjar bezane va ba's e jadid shoroo bekone. Iransetize gharbzade! Moshgele Iraniha hamishe az dakhel shoroo mishe.

Back
Top Bottom