What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Didi be mahse een haroomzadeye endonezi oomad inja marazesho rikht va az hamvatane eshgalgaresh defa kard, een ablah Iransetiz dare az forsat estefade mikone ke hamvatanesho khanjar bezane va ba's e jadid shoroo bekone. Iransetize gharbzade! Moshgele Iraniha hamishe az dakhel shoroo mishe.

Suspicious timing indeed. And a recurring pattern too, I must say. No worries - will handle them all.

Last edited:
So the issue is reliability, then. Not military aggression with the aim of occupying and stealing Iranian lands. Not the backing of armed separatists. Not the cultivating of fifth columns. Thought so indeed. Let's not even talk about coup d'Etats against elected governments nor about genocide of Iranians, an Anglo-Saxon exclusivity in modern times.

As far as "for once" is concerned, Russia was so incredibly "unreliable" in the recent launch of the Khayyam satellite. Ah, again they missed the opportunity to prove reliable for the very first time in history! Evil, evil Russians.
Of course we can't deny that their have been some follow through problems with Russia as they do get pressured by western nations to cease activity with us.

On the other hand, dynamic has shifted rapidly, and we can expect to see some closer cooperation between our nations.

As you stated, their is no confusion between friend and foe. While Russia is on and off with Iran in the past, it has never sought to support 5th column elements, coups, and supporting very evil plans against Iran in Khuzestan and Caucasus regions. The shadow war is being waged against Iran, from NATO and their activities and plans are quite clear, Russia has not sought anything of the sorts nor has shown hostility to Iran for many decades now. You might see them indecisive in the past, but not hostile, and certainly doesn't support designs against Iran.

Sardar Tangsiri's statement you cited is hardly offering any proof, seeing how it concerns past dealings.
This is technically true, the ship was designed well before this new dynamic shift. I think the Khayyam satellite launch was a milestone in relations. I do not think it would've happened had Russia been balancing their relations with the west, but this has changed now. A turning point I believe.

We dont Know exactly what is in 2x3 larger VLS cells, it could be LACM or AD missiles, any way missile configuration is not fixed, they can Change it very easily, we already saw they build quad VLS cells for short range SAM that can fit in to one medium - Long range SAM VLS cell. I said milion times when we discussed why IRIN dont put 2 quad Anti ship lunchers instead 2 x 2 on its ships, that it is Something they can do any time... Weapons configuration on ships change, as we already saw.

Excellent close-ups of Shahid Soleimani class in opening scenes:

I’m surprised nobody posted this shot. Probably the most interesting aspect of the Shahid Soleimani class:

Attachments

• 527457EA-53DA-4645-8D08-0F1C0D61D90A.png
    527457EA-53DA-4645-8D08-0F1C0D61D90A.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 160
On the occasion of the Sacred Defense Week [the beginning of the imposed Iraqi Baathist regime war against Iran in 1980], some equipment, including surface and subsurface vessels, will join the Army Navy of Iran, said the commander.

He also added that some new missile systems will be unveiled in Sacred Defense Week.
Source MEHR

Do you think the IRIS Shahid Soleimani or future ships might use something like this?

Is a trimaran design planned for the future (larger displacement obviously, >4,000 tonnes)?
let just say there was a computer generated design and a mockup . when they will start to seriously build it and research it , don't knew it depend how much money will be poured into it .
my guess, I'm not sure is they want to start Shahid Suleumani corvette and how it perform at seas first , how it's body tolerare stress fiirst , after that if the alluminium body passed its real test , they build some smaller trimaran and if they were confident about the design then they will commit to a big trimaran .
you can look at it like this at the moment three facility build moudge courvettes they probably deliver two of themin one year and one latter , then one will be building Loqman the other two must build something , probably if they have capability to work with Alluminum sheets one will be assigned to produce Ships in class of Shahis Suleymani so they can deliver the promis they made bout one ship in that class per year and one will be assigned to research and produce the trimaran design

Back
Top Bottom