What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

And yet Iran didn't attack them. Expensives ships with precious American lives. Tempting eh?

according to the law of the sea. they are allowed innocent passage untill they threaten Iranian security. and thats the protocal Iran and the US follow.

make no mistake as has been proven already. all it takes is for the American vessel to go off course a single inch for this to happen:

1467306724415.jpg

The US has to constantly maneuver just to avoid provoking Iran. (kind of like not sending in the carrier, even though they are legally entitled to as its considered innocent passage since Iran and US are not at war... yet)

They were so sophisticated to impress Mosad and yet so stupid and amateur to remove whatever that was with the largest boat possible (thanks god they didn't use Jamaran for that) so even satellites could see? Things don't add up in my mind. This is a false flag. This is partook the pressure campaign to bring Iran tote table.
here is my final thoughts about this ship incident..and it kind of covers your point..

1- The attack on the ship was indeed carried out by some one in the Iran side (not mine but projectile most likely).

2- US frustration about not being able to catch Iran red handed in the acts (including previous attacks) made them to do a stupid thing...make a fake video that proves Iran did it and they chose the Mine scenario .but just like any other lie it has many holes...but does anyone care! they have the megaphone and the audience is comatose..!!!!

So the conclusion: attack was real and video is fake.

here is my final thoughts about this ship incident..and it kind of covers your point..

1- The attack on the ship was indeed carried out by some one in the Iran side (not mine but projectile most likely).

2- US frustration about not being able to catch Iran red handed in the acts (including previous attacks) made them to do a stupid thing...make a fake video that proves Iran did it and they chose the Mine scenario .but just like any other lie it has many holes...but does anyone care! they have the megaphone and the audience is comatose..!!!!

So the conclusion: attack was real and video is fake.

They should redo a godfather and make it about Iran 8-)

Iran: I must say no to you (on Isreal asking the Iranians to join Isreal in launching missiles and mines against civilian shipping). And I'll tell my reason. It's true that I have alot of friends in Asia. But those friends won't be friends anymore if they knew my business was sinking merchant ships, instead of building missiles. Which they regard as a harmless vice. Sinking oil tankers is dirty business.
Isreal: Don Iran
Iran: It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living. But your business of sinking civilian ships is... a little dangerous.
Isreal: If you are worried about security, the CIA could guarantee it
Hezbollah: You are telling me, the CIA would guarantee our sinking civilian ships
Iran: I have a sentimental weakness for Hezbollah, and I spoil them as you can see. They talk when they should listen. Anyway, jews, I said no and that's final. Iran wish you jews success in you new business in sinking civilian ships, so long as your interests in false flags does not conflict with Iran's interests (which it does).

@aryobarzan
Could it be those responsible for the refinery attack and the previous attacks, are concerned they might be found out, so they doubled down with this new attack. Targeting the Japanese as a threat to back off helping the Iranians and buying their oil.

Iran: I must say no to you (on Isreal asking the Iranians to join Isreal in launching missiles and mines against civilian shipping). And I'll tell my reason. It's true that I have alot of friends in Asia. But those friends won't be friends anymore if they knew my business was sinking merchant ships, instead of building missiles. Which they regard as a harmless vice. Sinking oil tankers is dirty business.
Iran: It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living. But your business of sinking civilian ships is... a little dangerous.
Hezbollah: You are telling me, the CIA would guarantee our sinking civilian ships
Iran: I have a sentimental weakness for Hezbollah, and I spoil them as you can see. They talk when they should listen. Anyway, jews, I said no and that's final. Iran wish you jews success in you new business in sinking civilian ships, so long as your interests in false flags does not conflict with Iran's interests (which it does).

@aryobarzan
Could it be those responsible for the refinery attack and the previous attacks, are concerned they might be found out, so they doubled down with this new attack. Targeting the Japanese as a threat to back off helping the Iranians and buying their oil.
:lol::tup:

They were so sophisticated to impress Mosad and yet so stupid and amateur to remove whatever that was with the largest boat possible (thanks god they didn't use Jamaran for that) so even satellites could see? Things don't add up in my mind. This is a false flag. This is partook the pressure campaign to bring Iran tote table.

The term “sophisticated” doesn’t mean “flawless”. Even Mossad/CIA/MI6 have failed on missions or had made mistakes. Just in past couple years, Russian Intillgence couldn’t even kill a former Russian military official in England with the most powerful nerve agent known to man.

These ships were likely mined in early morning hours under cover of darkness while most of tanker crew was asleep. They were detonated LATER when the commandos were long gone.

So when Iran heard the distress calls there was no way for them to know that one of the explosives didn’t go off. For all they knew the attacks were a success. It wasn’t till
The Navy arrived that they realized the dilemma and quickly removed the 2nd explosive.

Because at the end of the day leaving the explosive there to be picked up by US Navy would be 100x worse than a grainy video that shows Iran Navy removing SOMETHING, which no countries in the world would accept as EVIDENCE.

@aryobarzan
I did consider if all these attacks are false flags but when you consider the context by which these attacks have occured few point stand out:

1- the attacks do indeed work to the benefit of Iran as long as plausible deniability is maintained (meaning do not get caught red handed! otherwise the people who break the law on a regular basis will throw the book at you!).
2- Iran has been saying all along that "if we can not sell oil no one else can" Words need to be followed by some actions and surly these attacks give weight to Iran's threat.
3- Messenger boy shinzo Abe of Japan was given a blunt response by the Leader and few hours later the response was followed by actual facts on the water!..Japan will never take side of Iran against US..they are a prosperous but defeated nation..

so within theses contexts I made my final analysis.... but I keep an open mind as things progress.

I did consider if all these attacks are false flags but when you consider the context by which these attacks have occured few point stand out:

1- the attacks do indeed work to the benefit of Iran as long as plausible deniability is maintained (meaning do not get caught red handed! otherwise the people who break the law on a regular basis will throw the book at you!).
2- Iran has been saying all along that "if we can not sell oil no one else can" Words need to be followed by some actions and surly these attacks give weight to Iran's threat.
3- Messenger boy shinzo Abe of Japan was given a blunt response by the Leader and few hours later the response was followed by actual facts on the water!..Japan will never take side of Iran against US..they are a prosperous but defeated nation..

so within theses contexts I made my final analysis.... but I keep an open mind as things progress.

1) Satellites can spot whenever any Iranian pisses. They can see inside buildings as each and every Iranian waves to the space satellites as the person pees. Every Iranian military boat is tracked in real time.

2) You are not thinking ahead. Iraq War 1 was not Amerika vs. Saddam, it was the entire UN vs Saddam. If a nation is stupid enough to attack shipping, it could escalate to the happiness of the zionists of the world vs Iran. Iran can handle Amerika, easily. They can't beat the world.

3) The world is getting sick and tired of being told what to do, and being puppets of a orange clown in Washington. They are itching for a pre-text for freedom. In opposition to this is Washington itching for a pre-text to a UN led war against Iran. Which is the only way, US would win.

Last edited:
The term “sophisticated” doesn’t mean “flawless”. Even Mossad/CIA/MI6 have failed on missions or had made mistakes. Just in past couple years, Russian Intillgence couldn’t even kill a former Russian military official in England with the most powerful nerve agent known to man.

These ships were likely mined in early morning hours under cover of darkness while most of tanker crew was asleep. They were detonated LATER when the commandos were long gone.

So when Iran heard the distress calls there was no way for them to know that one of the explosives didn’t go off. For all they knew the attacks were a success. It wasn’t till
The Navy arrived that they realized the dilemma and quickly removed the 2nd explosive.

Because at the end of the day leaving the explosive there to be picked up by US Navy would be 100x worse than a grainy video that shows Iran Navy removing SOMETHING, which no countries in the world would accept as EVIDENCE.
My problem is Iran didn't try to do it covertly. They could have send a vessel that at lest is not IRGC's signature vessel. They even could have removed it when they were rescuing the crew.

@aryobarzan theory may be the answer to what I mentioned above.

Look at North Korea, the security council got North Korea with starvation sanctions, and even at that horrible situation, Kim does not sink ships from Russia, passing the Korea Penn. There is no sense to it. Only gives ammo to your enemy to go to the UN for even more sanctions.

Look at the troll Putin, Iranian officials tell Punta Putin 'Iran had no part in the destruction of these shipping tankers', and Putin can only get a 'US's violation of JCPOA is to blame for this'. You won't get much more out of Punta Putin, because Putin is in the false flag business, and false flaggers stick together. If China does not expose the false flags of 9/11 and the Syrian fake chemical attacks, do you think China will defend Iran and back their defense that this attack on shipping vessels was a false flag. False flag is not in the CCP vocabulary. And that is the main defense of Iran. Somebody with an anti-ship missile had to fire it. The suspects are Isreal, USA, and Iran. All three had the capabilities. Only USA and Isreal have the motive. And USA would have to have everyone in the firing of a submarine launched cruise missile in on it and not telling.

Hopefully some jewish isreali will spill the information:

1) Satellites can spot whenever any Iranian pisses. They can see inside buildings as each and every Iranian waves to the space satellites as the person pees. Every Iranian military boat is tracked in real time.

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Congrats

My problem is Iran didn't try to do it covertly. They could have send a vessel that at lest is not IRGC's signature vessel. They even could have removed it when they were rescuing the crew.

@aryobarzan theory may be the answer to what I mentioned above.

Problem with you guys is you think everything has to be a conspiracy or a complicated false flag. Sometimes the real answer is the least “interesting”, but humans always want to feel like they are a part of something unique.

And Iran trying to remove the mine with a civilian vessel or a dhow would look even more suspicious.

And no this video isn’t “photoshopped”. That is also something an unintelligent tinfoil hat person would say which this board has plenty of especially on the Pakistan side.

Wasn't the report that the Japanese vessel was heading toward the Persian Gulf to pick up petroleum products.

Whoever did it, it ended in Iran's favor, good for our hegemony and good for oil price, And there is a bonus point too, many people, friend or enemy don't believe it has been Iran (contrary to previous case), so even in propaganda, U.S failed and Iran won!

Now if it has been U.S and it's allies, then they have really miscalculated the outcome.

Dumbest thing I have ever read. Congrats

Problem with you guys is you think everything has to be a conspiracy or a complicated false flag. Sometimes the real answer is the least “interesting”, but humans always want to feel like they are a part of something unique.

And Iran trying to remove the mine with a civilian vessel or a dhow would look even more suspicious.

And no this video isn’t “photoshopped”. That is also something an unintelligent tinfoil hat person would say which this board has plenty of especially on the Pakistan side.

(Some context for this post, it was made whilst this event was going down and the information was coming out. This isn't meant to single out any person or come off a snide so forgive the bolded and capitalized parts, I just wanted to get my point across lol)

Here's a very good Twitter thread of someone going over the supposed Iranian "limpet mine" removal as well as some other developments.

Other developments:

Needless to say gentlemen, what we're seeing isn't the entire story and the Japanese/Norwegian vessels both claim that it wasn't "limpet mine" as the Japanese outright say they saw some sort of flying object approach their tanker, low flying missile, small diameter missile or suicide drone?

Do limpet mines fly? Also why would the Iranians be dumb enough to attach one in broad daylight above the water line then go back with 10 people on a boat and try to then "disarm" it. What part of that assessment makes logical sense? If that is the case then Iran stands no feasible chance in a war due to epic levels of operational stupidity put on display. Not the best at this sort of stuff, simply confused...

Here's what we do know (I guess):

1. A boat of uncertain origin came up to the side of the tanker and detached something that can evidently be handled by one person. An armed explosive being taken off the side of a boat.....with 10 people on it floating in the ocean where waves are rocking back and forth........what??!?!!?!?! (I'll guess that it was a magnetic mooring line of some sort).Is it logical for Iran to send a team of 10 people to the side of Tanker that has a live mine on it, and that "mine" can be easily taken off by one guy?
  2. This unidentified object was taken off the side of the Tanker way above the water line where a mine wouldn't typically go (or do mines now get to be placed where mines don't previously go?) The previous attacks on Tankers that were said to be done with "limpet mines" were done way below the water line. Why in gods name would Iran change their modus operandi in placing "limpet mines" now?
  3. Japan and Norway haven't thus far endorse what the US is saying, Japan has said they saw flying objects approach their ship or some kind of "torpedo".
  4. Lastly, IT IS 2019 AND THE SUPPOSED MOST ADVANCED MILITARY IN THE WORLD RELEASED A CIRCA 1980S GRAINY *** VIDEO TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF IRANS ACT. Need I really say more.....
Idk, honestly idk. This whole event is beyond me at the technical level as there seems to be too much speculation of what actually went down at the operational level, step-by-step. It can be Iran, or can't or something of a mixture idk truthfully.

@Kastor @TheImmortal @mohsen @raptor22 @PeeD @Arminkh

Some Further reading on this evident:

https://thesaker.is/the-curious-case-of-the-tankers/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-administration-providing-false-information-124247066.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil...with-us-that-mine-caused-blast-near-iran.html

I had posted this on the other thread that got locked out so this post I made got no proper rebuttal by anyone lol. Admittedly I don't have an issue with Iran carrying out these attacks as from my perspective Iran really is feeling the pressure so logically one would assume Iran to carry out their threats (if this is Irans work, as well as the previous ones then its an impressive display).

One thing that keeps bothering me is the Japanese story of "flying objects". Can we rightly assume Iran or some party used a mixture of mines and small diameter missiles to hit the tankers? Were the crew of the Japanese tanker delirious and didn't report correctly what they thought they saw?

Last edited:
USA admitted that they had a MQ-9 ready at the area and it can easily fire brimstone and hellfire .

First if the commandos went near the ship with scuba gear they could not reach 4 m above water line and put the mine there unless they used such techniques .
synchro-4.jpg

And if they used boats to go near the ships they would have been shown on the ship radars.

So even if somebody put mine there he did it at port and those ports are under control of KSA and UAE so they must answer for it . but don't forget the crew and owner of the ship claim they were hit by a flying object and USA admitted that they had a MQ-9 drone at the region and every one knew those drone if American carry hellfire and if British brimstone and those missile produce the exact same damage.

Let me set up a framework:

The U.S won't start a clash. If they start, they know Iran can retaliate at least on a 1:1 basis, not like 1988.
Retaliate at highest possible level up to critical secret weapons "carrier killer" (AshBM variant of Zolfaghar/Dezful BM + probably Iranian Moskit).
So if the conclusion is that no military engagement is possible, the whole situation gets heavily constrained.

The next point is the low credibility of the U.S administration and its basis that wants "america first" and no more "forever wars". Trump has the mad man tactic running for him which makes a false flag scenario a legitimate option for his tactic. Everyone has doubts about the admins credibility, even his allies.

Another point: Trump needs to get one thing done. He has 15 months left, he needs a historical success which he promised: Palestine, Syria/ISIS/Baghdadi, Venezuela, Mexican wall, China trade deal, EU trade deal, North Korea, Russia/Ukraine and Iran... He needs a achievement fast, no margin for face loss is left for him: A humiliation at hands of Iran would collapse his whole (quite smart) mad man tactic. Hence he will avoid anything here.

Okey, now in this context a window is opened for Iran: Create a potential for humiliation which Trump can't afford. Trumps economical maximum pressure strategy will be met with a incrementally increased humiliation strategy.

The art to play this strategy depends on the degree of IRGC professionalism. It must continue to step up the plausibly deniable attacks.
Bear in mind that there is no difference between armed warfare and economic warfare, hence there is absolute legitimization for these attacks.
Between clean ghost attacks, there must be needle strikes of humiliating behavior: Being the first to collect evidence, in-front of American eyes (very late, 10 hours after the attack) is one such needle hit.

For Iran its now about professionalism and capability: To remain undetected and maintain the plausible deniability.
This is a great opportunity for Iran, it can lead to Trumps end in 15 months or U.S concessions to Iran. The threat-becoming-opportunity scenario live. Very well played up until now.

Back
Top Bottom