What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

The Secret History of Iran Noor cruise missile and how Iran manage to build it by itself and upgrade it and how Chinese cheated Iran by cancelling the joint project one sided and eating Iran money . the ex CIA officer explain how Iran manage to finish the project and bypass sanction and made 5 times better cruise missile called Noor which has much more capabilities than the Chinese type

now it is been confirmed after i been saying it nearly for past 12 years

دریادار محتاج: موشک C۸۰۲ پروژه مشترک ایران و چین بود/ ناگفته هایی از ساخت ناوشکن و موشک در نیروی دریایی ارتش
امیر محتاج: چین در دوران جنگ به ما سلاحی نداد. بعد از جنگ تعدادی موشک و سلاح به ما فروخت.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1398/03/21/2017124/با-فرماندهان-ــ-2-دریادار-محتاج-موشک-c802-پروژه-مشترک-ایران-و-چین-بود-ناگفته-هایی-از-ساخت-ناوشکن-و-موشک-در-نیروی-دریایی-ارتش

FOR ALL THE FOOLS WHO THINK CHINA OR RUSSIA WILL HELP IRAN
Translation:
General Abbas Mohtaj:
I signed a contract for the procurement of the C801 and C802 missiles on my trip to China in 1993, before they were produced. Our missiles were Harpoon and we had good missile knowledge. In fact, Chinese welcomed to produce the C802 with us.

Reporter: Was it a joint project?

Mohtaj: Yes, In a way it was a joint project. In their trips to China, Our missile experts taught Chinese and exchanged knowledge.

from this image that I found, it seems that my hypothesis of a helicopter hangar is not exact, the superstructure seems to be a refinement of the one installed on the Sahand where the new CIWS is positioned, the part towards the bow of the ship of the superstructure indicated by me, seems to have very sloping sheets, so as to increase the stealth characteristics.

c5Suucn.png

nbkmwa5.png
Only Shiraz has helicopter hangar of all ships of Mowj class and if I remember correctly there will be 6 of those in first batch(I saw one IRI navy commander said this,if nothing change)
Jamaran,Damavand,Sahand,Dena,Shiraz and one more(I don't know name of last ship)
But,plans can change,so design can...if they advance more than they predicted, they can change project little bit...even I think when it comes to structural change like helicopter hangar ,it is less likely

Only Shiraz has helicopter hangar of all ships of Mowj class and if I remember correctly there will be 6 of those in first batch(I saw one IRI navy commander said this,if nothing change)
Jamaran,Damavand,Sahand,Dena,Shiraz and one more(I don't know name of last ship)
But,plans can change,so design can...if they advance more than they predicted, they can change project little bit...even I think when it comes to structural change like helicopter hangar ,it is less likely

as I wrote, to overcome some problems, the next step could be to build bigger ships, but not by much. Starting from the basic design of the Mowj class and specifically from what appears to be the most refined version, namely the Damavand_2 one could consider pantographing the project to extrapolate a unit of about 110/115 meters in length (+/- as an Italian frigate class Wolf) so as to have a better sea-keeping and enough space for a helicopter hangar further weapon systems.

PS
here, playing with images, waiting for the Damavand_2 to be completed, to show my hypothesis I pantographed the Jamaran 76

P7tHBCO.jpg

Last edited:
The Iranian magnetic mine contains more than 40 kg of explosives (photos 1, 2) and if such a mine had been used by Iran in the Gulf of Oman attack the damage to the tanker would have been much bigger than the damage we see in the photo published

D9DQ7nqXkAAmKh2.jpg

D9DQ7nnWsAMsnQb.jpg

Last edited:
am i doing blind or what? i can not see circles in marking in first picture

oil-tanker-attack-damage.jpeg

Inline_GOO_ship_cover.jpg
Yes you can. Right above the right arrow there a row of 10 or so signs. Those are the circles.

I have a different theory. What they say is a limpet mine probably is a piece of whatever hit the tanker. There probably were two projectiles. One exploded and was able to tear the hull. The other one was not able to damage the hull but you can see the stain of explosion around the area. So probable this is a piece of shrapnel. IRGC noticed it and has taken it to see what its origin is

The Iranian magnetic mine contains more than 40 kg of explosives (photos 1, 2) and if such a mine had been used by Iran in the Gulf of Oman attack the damage to the tanker would have been much bigger than the damage we see in the photo published

D9DQ7nqXkAAmKh2.jpg

D9DQ7nnWsAMsnQb.jpg

You do realize, Iran can just change the amount of explosive it puts in a limpet mine right? And there are various versions of a magentic explosives.

Magentic explosives are common in sabotage. As it can be quickly deployed and the blast contained to a certain area. Israel used them to assassinate Iranian nuclear scientists.

Yes you can. Right above the right arrow there a row of 10 or so signs. Those are the circles.

I have a different theory. What they say is a limpet mine probably is a piece of whatever hit the tanker. There probably were two projectiles. One exploded and was able to tear the hull. The other one was not able to damage the hull but you can see the stain of explosion around the area. So probable this is a piece of shrapnel. IRGC noticed it and has taken it to see what its origin is

Yes IRGC took their own explosive to determine if they were the ones that planted it.

These attacks are well thought out and versed even Mossad called the first tanker operation last month impressive.

The explosives were placed strategically and the actor had knowledge of the ship and its layout in order to avoid casualties and or sinking a tanker.

These are not false flag attacks because if the intention is to get war or severe pressure on Iran then the easiest way would be for Mossad/SA/UAE to place a undersea mine that mimics the one in Iran’s inventory (ie Russian mines) in the path of a US destroyer and have it go off.

You do realize, Iran can just change the amount of explosive it puts in a limpet mine right? And there are various versions of a magentic explosives.

Magentic explosives are common in sabotage. As it can be quickly deployed and the blast contained to a certain area. Israel used them to assassinate Iranian nuclear scientists.

Yes IRGC took their own explosive to determine if they were the ones that planted it.

These attacks are well thought out and versed even Mossad called the first tanker operation last month impressive.

The explosives were placed strategically and the actor had knowledge of the ship and its layout in order to avoid casualties and or sinking a tanker.

These are not false flag attacks because if the intention is to get war or severe pressure on Iran then the easiest way would be for Mossad/SA/UAE to place a undersea mine that mimics the one in Iran’s inventory (ie Russian mines) in the path of a US destroyer and have it go off.
They were so sophisticated to impress Mosad and yet so stupid and amateur to remove whatever that was with the largest boat possible (thanks god they didn't use Jamaran for that) so even satellites could see? Things don't add up in my mind. This is a false flag. This is partook the pressure campaign to bring Iran tote table.

I even have doubt about correctness of first picture.
I think that is bad photo shop.

oil-tanker-attack-damage.jpeg

Need to check your eyes then. T shap symbol or cross on the ship with the circles (course with that angle in the top pic the circles won't show easily). Light gray color contrast the the darker part of the ship.

t_0858667344e44290890f3f5810e8efb3_name_20190614_NavyIranMine_00_00_02_21_Still001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom