What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

1) Satellites can spot whenever any Iranian pisses. They can see inside buildings as each and every Iranian waves to the space satellites as the person pees. Every Iranian military boat is tracked in real time.
If US has this awesome out of this world capability, then why didnt they use to find BIn Laden and Zahwahiri?? i mean it took US over 10 years to find OBL, so i dont understand how they couldnt catch him much earlier with this "satellites can spot an Iranian pissing" crap. Sorry, but it seems like you' re exagerrating the capabilities or effectiveness of satellites. terrorist groups like AQ and ISIS can operate effectively without having or understanding sophisticated satellites..smh

Look at North Korea, the security council got North Korea with starvation sanctions, and even at that horrible situation, Kim does not sink ships from Russia, passing the Korea Penn. There is no sense to it. Only gives ammo to your enemy to go to the UN for even more sanctions.
Well North Korea doesnt need to sink ships from Russai because : 1) Russia still helps North KOrea, for eg. evading UN Coal sanctions. ALSO, why would North Korea attack anyone when daddy China is next door and provides enough deterrence, financial power and military capabilities? you're ignoring alot of important contexts going on with NK.

First if the commandos went near the ship with scuba gear they could not reach 4 m above water line and put the mine there unless they used such techniques .
synchro-4.jpg

And if they used boats to go near the ships they would have been shown on the ship radars.

So even if somebody put mine there he did it at port and those ports are under control of KSA and UAE so they must answer for it . but don't forget the crew and owner of the ship claim they were hit by a flying object and USA admitted that they had a MQ-9 drone at the region and every one knew those drone if American carry hellfire and if British brimstone and those missile produce the exact same damage.

Yes, because it’s not like commandos cannot rapple onto the ship or use magnetic “suction” hands to climb onto the ship.

Atlas-Magnetron-System-Configurations-Ferrous-Lead-Climbing-1.jpg

So it’s relatively easily to scale a tanker undetected in the middle of night when there is very few people (if any)!walking the side deck.

Again this is a tanker NOT a military warship. There is likely no one watching the close surroundings of the ship and instead rely heavily on radar to not collide with another ship.

(Some context for this post, it was made whilst this event was going down and the information was coming out. This isn't meant to single out any person or come off a snide so forgive the bolded and capitalized parts, I just wanted to get my point across lol)

Here's a very good Twitter thread of someone going over the supposed Iranian "limpet mine" removal as well as some other developments.

Other developments:

Needless to say gentlemen, what we're seeing isn't the entire story and the Japanese/Norwegian vessels both claim that it wasn't "limpet mine" as the Japanese outright say they saw some sort of flying object approach their tanker, low flying missile, small diameter missile or suicide drone?

Do limpet mines fly? Also why would the Iranians be dumb enough to attach one in broad daylight above the water line then go back with 10 people on a boat and try to then "disarm" it. What part of that assessment makes logical sense? If that is the case then Iran stands no feasible chance in a war due to epic levels of operational stupidity put on display. Not the best at this sort of stuff, simply confused...

Here's what we do know (I guess):

1. A boat of uncertain origin came up to the side of the tanker and detached something that can evidently be handled by one person. An armed explosive being taken off the side of a boat.....with 10 people on it floating in the ocean where waves are rocking back and forth........what??!?!!?!?! (I'll guess that it was a magnetic mooring line of some sort).Is it logical for Iran to send a team of 10 people to the side of Tanker that has a live mine on it, and that "mine" can be easily taken off by one guy?
  2. This unidentified object was taken off the side of the Tanker way above the water line where a mine wouldn't typically go (or do mines now get to be placed where mines don't previously go?) The previous attacks on Tankers that were said to be done with "limpet mines" were done way below the water line. Why in gods name would Iran change their modus operandi in placing "limpet mines" now?
  3. Japan and Norway haven't thus far endorse what the US is saying, Japan has said they saw flying objects approach their ship or some kind of "torpedo".
  4. Lastly, IT IS 2019 AND THE SUPPOSED MOST ADVANCED MILITARY IN THE WORLD RELEASED A CIRCA 1980S GRAINY *** VIDEO TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF IRANS ACT. Need I really say more.....
Idk, honestly idk. This whole event is beyond me at the technical level as there seems to be too much speculation of what actually went down at the operational level, step-by-step. It can be Iran, or can't or something of a mixture idk truthfully.

@Kastor @TheImmortal @mohsen @raptor22 @PeeD @Arminkh

Some Further reading on this evident:

https://thesaker.is/the-curious-case-of-the-tankers/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-administration-providing-false-information-124247066.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil...with-us-that-mine-caused-blast-near-iran.html

I had posted this on the other thread that got locked out so this post I made got no proper rebuttal by anyone lol. Admittedly I don't have an issue with Iran carrying out these attacks as from my perspective Iran really is feeling the pressure so logically one would assume Iran to carry out their threats (if this is Irans work, as well as the previous ones then its an impressive display).

One thing that keeps bothering me is the Japanese story of "flying objects". Can we rightly assume Iran or some party used a mixture of mines and small diameter missiles to hit the tankers? Were the crew of the Japanese tanker delirious and didn't report correctly what they thought they saw?

Food for thought, in Syria. IRGC once used a few small drones that had shrapnel fragmentation explosives to assissainte a small gathering of terrorists.

So a suicide drone is a possibility or the crew was simply mistaken.

But a missile or torpedo would split that ship in half from the secondary explosion (fuel on board). So that is unlikely.

Let me set up a framework:

The U.S won't start a clash. If they start, they know Iran can retaliate at least on a 1:1 basis, not like 1988.
Retaliate at highest possible level up to critical secret weapons "carrier killer" (AshBM variant of Zolfaghar/Dezful BM + probably Iranian Moskit).
So if the conclusion is that no military engagement is possible, the whole situation gets heavily constrained.

The next point is the low credibility of the U.S administration and its basis that wants "america first" and no more "forever wars". Trump has the mad man tactic running for him which makes a false flag scenario a legitimate option for his tactic. Everyone has doubts about the admins credibility, even his allies.

Another point: Trump needs to get one thing done. He has 15 months left, he needs a historical success which he promised: Palestine, Syria/ISIS/Baghdadi, Venezuela, Mexican wall, China trade deal, EU trade deal, North Korea, Russia/Ukraine and Iran... He needs a achievement fast, no margin for face loss is left for him: A humiliation at hands of Iran would collapse his whole (quite smart) mad man tactic. Hence he will avoid anything here.

Okey, now in this context a window is opened for Iran: Create a potential for humiliation which Trump can't afford. Trumps economical maximum pressure strategy will be met with a incrementally increased humiliation strategy.

The art to play this strategy depends on the degree of IRGC professionalism. It must continue to step up the plausibly deniable attacks.
Bear in mind that there is no difference between armed warfare and economic warfare, hence there is absolute legitimization for these attacks.
Between clean ghost attacks, there must be needle strikes of humiliating behavior: Being the first to collect evidence, in-front of American eyes (very late, 10 hours after the attack) is one such needle hit.

For Iran its now about professionalism and capability: To remain undetected and maintain the plausible deniability.
This is a great opportunity for Iran, it can lead to Trumps end in 15 months or U.S concessions to Iran. The threat-becoming-opportunity scenario live. Very well played up until now.
A dangerous game but I have to agree we need to be in the game, we need more proxy action against SA and especially UAE, in a lot of ways they've been a bigger more malign enemy of Iran than SA recently. We are running out of time. Our economy cannot afford a wait and see tactic. The longer these economic terrorism goes on without us screaming on tv and banging on the table at the UN the easier they become new norms.
<<<<WE CANNOT LET THIS BECOME THE NORM>>>this is an economic war, a war requires our action!!!!
However, our leaders have to be clear if we do go to war it will be costly and bloody....we cannot do half measures, they will hit us hard, they will not pull punches.....just look at their last wars in the region, their aim to send us to stone age.....if we fight, we have to fight knowing this is an all out war. Lastly, we need better PR, we don't have anyone on TV in Europe or the USA telling the world what brought us to this stage.....40 yrs of attacks and humiliation. 40 years of hostility....we have no one with a keen mind for the media in this government....which is this day and age is as important as military might.
Footnote: We have many enemies, but some of these are the result of our poor, poor leadership, with their 19 century ideas, and modus operandi. We need new smart, dynamic leadership that is not tethered to our religion....I'm Muslim, (a bad one I guess) but still I don't want an arab mindest governing our Persian country.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-16/did-b-team-overplay-its-hand-iran#comment_stream

Last edited:
(Some context for this post, it was made whilst this event was going down and the information was coming out. This isn't meant to single out any person or come off a snide so forgive the bolded and capitalized parts, I just wanted to get my point across lol)

Here's a very good Twitter thread of someone going over the supposed Iranian "limpet mine" removal as well as some other developments.

Other developments:

Needless to say gentlemen, what we're seeing isn't the entire story and the Japanese/Norwegian vessels both claim that it wasn't "limpet mine" as the Japanese outright say they saw some sort of flying object approach their tanker, low flying missile, small diameter missile or suicide drone?

Do limpet mines fly? Also why would the Iranians be dumb enough to attach one in broad daylight above the water line then go back with 10 people on a boat and try to then "disarm" it. What part of that assessment makes logical sense? If that is the case then Iran stands no feasible chance in a war due to epic levels of operational stupidity put on display. Not the best at this sort of stuff, simply confused...

Here's what we do know (I guess):

1. A boat of uncertain origin came up to the side of the tanker and detached something that can evidently be handled by one person. An armed explosive being taken off the side of a boat.....with 10 people on it floating in the ocean where waves are rocking back and forth........what??!?!!?!?! (I'll guess that it was a magnetic mooring line of some sort).Is it logical for Iran to send a team of 10 people to the side of Tanker that has a live mine on it, and that "mine" can be easily taken off by one guy?
  2. This unidentified object was taken off the side of the Tanker way above the water line where a mine wouldn't typically go (or do mines now get to be placed where mines don't previously go?) The previous attacks on Tankers that were said to be done with "limpet mines" were done way below the water line. Why in gods name would Iran change their modus operandi in placing "limpet mines" now?
  3. Japan and Norway haven't thus far endorse what the US is saying, Japan has said they saw flying objects approach their ship or some kind of "torpedo".
  4. Lastly, IT IS 2019 AND THE SUPPOSED MOST ADVANCED MILITARY IN THE WORLD RELEASED A CIRCA 1980S GRAINY *** VIDEO TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF IRANS ACT. Need I really say more.....
Idk, honestly idk. This whole event is beyond me at the technical level as there seems to be too much speculation of what actually went down at the operational level, step-by-step. It can be Iran, or can't or something of a mixture idk truthfully.

@Kastor @TheImmortal @mohsen @raptor22 @PeeD @Arminkh

Some Further reading on this evident:

https://thesaker.is/the-curious-case-of-the-tankers/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-administration-providing-false-information-124247066.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil...with-us-that-mine-caused-blast-near-iran.html

I had posted this on the other thread that got locked out so this post I made got no proper rebuttal by anyone lol. Admittedly I don't have an issue with Iran carrying out these attacks as from my perspective Iran really is feeling the pressure so logically one would assume Iran to carry out their threats (if this is Irans work, as well as the previous ones then its an impressive display).

One thing that keeps bothering me is the Japanese story of "flying objects". Can we rightly assume Iran or some party used a mixture of mines and small diameter missiles to hit the tankers? Were the crew of the Japanese tanker delirious and didn't report correctly what they thought they saw?
I totally agree with you. And I can't believe IRGC would do something this reckless even if it really were Iran this time.

The downside of world catching Iran with a smoking gun is very costly. Yes they cannot put more sanctions on Iran but they will treat Iran like another Somali.

The only reason I see Iran sending its signature patrol boat next to that ship to pick something is that Iran was not the one who did it and they were collecting evidence.

The downside of world catching Iran with a smoking gun is very costly. Yes they cannot put more sanctions on Iran but they will treat Iran like another Somali.

Iran is already a pariah nation. Don’t fall for the tactic that Europe and Asia are “mad” with the US.

If they truly “cared” about Iran. The central banks of China, Russia and ECB would announce collectively they are EACH purchasing 500,000 of Barrels/daily of Iranian oil as an asset to their balance sheet and will sell it privately to or hold them.

What can US then do? It won’t risk sanctioning a major Central Bank because that would cause turmoil in the world equity markets as well as global economy.

So again there are UNPRECEDENTED but ACTIONABLE measures that the JPOA countries can take to HELP Iran stay afloat, but they choose to bend over for America.

Words are just words and the “verbal” support of Europe/China/Russia doesn’t save The people dieing in Iran due to economic poverty or lack of access to special medicinal treatment.

Iran is already a pariah nation. Don’t fall for the tactic that Europe and Asia are “mad” with the US.

If they truly “cared” about Iran. The central banks of China, Russia and ECB would announce collectively they are EACH purchasing 500,000 of Barrels/daily of Iranian oil as an asset to their balance sheet and will sell it privately to or hold them.

What can US then do? It won’t risk sanctioning a major Central Bank because that would cause turmoil in the world equity markets as well as global economy.

So again there are UNPRECEDENTED but ACTIONABLE measures that the JPOA countries can take to HELP Iran stay afloat, but they choose to bend over for America.

Words are just words and the “verbal” support of Europe/China/Russia doesn’t save The people dieing in Iran due to economic poverty or lack of access to special medicinal treatment.
I agree. But still optics are important. Attacking civilians, regardless of how skillfully it has been done not to hurt anyone, still is attacking civilians. There is no logic in adding that kind of label to Iran's problems.

All of my stocks were in the red after the tanker incident in the Golf of Oman was announced. So it seems while sanctions are hurting the Iranian people, some form of an economic pain will be felt in the rest of the world provided incidents like this one continue.

But then it is possible Henry Kissinger and other kingpins (deep state figures) don't really care about it. Perhaps they want everyone to feel the pain so they achieve their goals.

Yes, because it’s not like commandos cannot rapple onto the ship or use magnetic “suction” hands to climb onto the ship.

Atlas-Magnetron-System-Configurations-Ferrous-Lead-Climbing-1.jpg

So it’s relatively easily to scale a tanker undetected in the middle of night when there is very few people (if any)!walking the side deck.

Again this is a tanker NOT a military warship. There is likely no one watching the close surroundings of the ship and instead rely heavily on radar to not collide with another ship.
and again that is a wall in a lab not a moving tanker and a wet commando who had to use wet equipment to catch the ship and scale the wall while carrying the dismal weight of around 50kg of the mine (Iran limpet mine has around 42kg of explosives the rest of the mine also weight some) so if anybody put the mine at 4m above water he certainly did it at the port and you must ask the operator of the origin port about this

Food for thought, in Syria. IRGC once used a few small drones that had shrapnel fragmentation explosives to assissainte a small gathering of terrorists.

So a suicide drone is a possibility or the crew was simply mistaken.

But a missile or torpedo would split that ship in half from the secondary explosion (fuel on board). So that is unlikely.
food for taught MQ-9 can carry AGM-114 , that missile have a 9kg warhead that detonate on contact with the tanker and that amount of explosive is perfect for the type of damage we see on the ship

All of my stocks were in the red after the tanker incident in the Golf of Oman was announced. So it seems while sanctions are hurting the Iranian people, some form of an economic pain will be felt in the rest of the world provided incidents like this one continue.

But then it is possible Henry Kissinger and other kingpins (deep state figures) don't really care about it. Perhaps they want everyone to feel the pain so they achieve their goals.
Israel is probably shorting the stock market while they're carrying the false flag ops.

Back
Top Bottom