What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Well, I don't think they randomly attack ships . I believe they have masters and those master choose their targets and I'm sure those masters are not hungry.
The masters are in Dubai.
These what I've heard that all of the payments to pirates end to UAE banks !!!!!!
And all of us know who is best buddy of Abu Dhabi these days.

Israel navy lost corvete in war vs Hezbolah almost in their own teritorial waters..and they want to engage in open sea or close to iran,this is clearly ment for internal audience who doesn't know anything about military and navy...Their Navy is not comparable to Iranian in any way ..only reason why Iran is capable to lunch long range and long endurance missions is because Iran operate huge fleet of logistical and support ships...What will Israel send?Five submarines and expect they will survive without

Well,I don't want to insult you or anyone,but you are wrong when it comes to this,I told you already,check your claims...even after basic chek of your claim you can see that is not corect.Just google "IRGC submarines" or "Nahang submarine" and you will find plety of sources and even images of submarines operated by IRGC..some even have IRGC logo...Truth is,it is unbelivable for me that there is someone who actually don't know that IRGC operate submarines..because they operate submarines for years and it is not secret.As I said,I remeber when Nahang is introduced..it was introduced with blue flag over it with IRGC logo.I remeber when first Nahang is delivered,it is delivered to IRGC..also IRGC operate number of Ghadir class submarines...now what it seems happened,is that second Nahang is probably delivered to IRI-Navy because last and newest images shows personel in IRI-navy like uniforms...and IRI style tagging
So my friend, it is not about insulting someone..I don't have desire to insult you or anyone,it is about prviding correct information because a lot of people read this and other use these information as source for their work...Your claim that IRGC doesn't operate submarines is simple not correct and because I'm saying this,it doesn't mean I don't respect or want to insult you...it is possible to discuss without insults or anything..I'm sorry if I offend you at any way,it was not my intention.
Even I suggest you to check your claims,fact that you are still claiming same thing , means you didn't even check your claim..so I will post you here few proofs because,as I said already,it is important to provide correct information.
Where submarines are built is not important and it is also not not correct that all submarines are docked in IRI navy because there are many submarines in IRGC operated docks,and you would actually know that if you visited link I provided,since there are satallite images of submarines in IRGC operated docks...So,I will post here few images of IRGC submarines and also few quotes of Iran defense minister and other officials where they speak about IRGC submarines ...for rest you can find yourself

Quote from Article/News
"Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said that the country plans to equip the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) naval force with new submarines. "
Also,related to nahang;

"Qadir and Nahang submarines are appropriate vessels for different naval missions, including reconnaissance and combat in territorial waters, specially in the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz which are not wide enough for the maneuvering of large warships and submarines. "

2019-03-08-15-26-13-Window.png

This image is from IRGC-navy drills,you can see nahang and behind missile both with IRGC blue flag and logo

2019-03-08-14-43-27-Window.png

Here you can see Defense minister,IRGC general and President at IRGC exhibition

Any way,from what we know,only 2 of these Nahang 1 class(that is how it named when introduced) and since one of is seen operated by IRGC and newst images/video shows IRI-navy personel,it seems both IRGC and IRI-navy operate at least one nahang 1 submarine.
fact who is really operate Nahang is not really metter since this can change depending of situation and needs,what is really important is fact that IRGC operate submarines for years,it is true that most of submarines is operated by IRI-navy but still small fleet is operated by IRGC.
Also,you should look for documentary called "Inside ghadir submarine"...it is actually(now I remember)recorded inside IRGC Ghadir class..even reporter have IRGC uniform..
Well, IRGC naval commander says we have no submarine unite in IRGC, isn't that more credible than all the picture?!

Ghadir class submarine capabilities

Iran loading torpedoes in to Ghadir submarine in water / Frogman exiting Ghadir Sub submerged / "Velayat 94" P4 maneuver

Iran new Damavand 2 it looks much better now.

در روزهای اخیر تصاویر جدیدی از شناور در حال ساخت "دماوند-2" منتشر شده است که نکته جلب توجهی دارد، یعنی اینکه بجای دکل در طراحی این شناور از برجک استفاده استفاده شده است همچنین به نظر میآید که دودکش موتور نیز طراحی متفاوتی نسبت به دماوند-1 داشته و بیشتر شبیه به شناور سهند شده است.

این تغییر طراحی و استفاده از برجک بجای دکل، به احتمال زیاد نشاندهنده برنامه‌ریزی برای نصب رادار چشم عقاب در این شناور هست.

طرح رادار چشم عقاب مدتی پیش رونمایی شده بود و بنا به گفته فرمانده نیروی دریایی ارتش، این رادار در سال 98 عملیاتی خواهد شد. در تصویر سوم طرح نمایشگاهی رادار چشم عقاب را مشاهده میکنید. این رادار آرایه از 4 وجه با پوشش 360 درجه بدون نیاز به چرخش تشکیل شده که طبق توضیحات ارائه شده درباره آن، به احتمال زیاد از نوع آرایه فازی فعال خواهد بود.

چنانچه فرضیه نصب رادار چشم عقاب در شناور دماوند-2 صحت داشته باشد، 2 الگوی مختلف برای نصب این رادار را در شناور دماوند-2 را میتوان محتمل دانست که در تصویر چهارم و پنجم این دو وضعیت شبیه سازی شده‌اند. به نظر الگوی نصب تصویر آهر بخاطر ارتفاع کمتر برجک و درنتیجه مناسب تر بودن برای تعادل حرکتی شناور محتمل تر باشد.

Untitled.jpg

Untitlekd.jpg

Untitlekkd.jpg

Untitlekkkd.jpg

looking carefully at the photo, it seems to point out that in Damavan-2, they decided to install 2 engine chimney

mGo6uxM.jpg

In this configuration there is present space between the two chimneys, perhaps they want to build a hangar for helicopters like in the frigate Shiraz!?

Last edited:
Iran new Damavand 2 it looks much better now.

در روزهای اخیر تصاویر جدیدی از شناور در حال ساخت "دماوند-2" منتشر شده است که نکته جلب توجهی دارد، یعنی اینکه بجای دکل در طراحی این شناور از برجک استفاده استفاده شده است همچنین به نظر میآید که دودکش موتور نیز طراحی متفاوتی نسبت به دماوند-1 داشته و بیشتر شبیه به شناور سهند شده است.

این تغییر طراحی و استفاده از برجک بجای دکل، به احتمال زیاد نشاندهنده برنامه‌ریزی برای نصب رادار چشم عقاب در این شناور هست.

طرح رادار چشم عقاب مدتی پیش رونمایی شده بود و بنا به گفته فرمانده نیروی دریایی ارتش، این رادار در سال 98 عملیاتی خواهد شد. در تصویر سوم طرح نمایشگاهی رادار چشم عقاب را مشاهده میکنید. این رادار آرایه از 4 وجه با پوشش 360 درجه بدون نیاز به چرخش تشکیل شده که طبق توضیحات ارائه شده درباره آن، به احتمال زیاد از نوع آرایه فازی فعال خواهد بود.

چنانچه فرضیه نصب رادار چشم عقاب در شناور دماوند-2 صحت داشته باشد، 2 الگوی مختلف برای نصب این رادار را در شناور دماوند-2 را میتوان محتمل دانست که در تصویر چهارم و پنجم این دو وضعیت شبیه سازی شده‌اند. به نظر الگوی نصب تصویر آهر بخاطر ارتفاع کمتر برجک و درنتیجه مناسب تر بودن برای تعادل حرکتی شناور محتمل تر باشد.

View attachment 549614

View attachment 549612

View attachment 549613

View attachment 549610

no reason not to let this go through google translator for non farsi speakers, not perfect, but better than nothing :-)

"
In recent days, new images of the floating vessel "Damavand -2" have been published, which is of particular interest, namely the use of a turret instead of a rig in the design of this float. It also seems that the engine chimney has a different design than Damavand -1 has been and is more like Sahand float.

This change in the design and use of a turret instead of a rig, is likely to indicate plans to install an Eagle Eye Radar on this float.

The radar of the Eagle Eye was unveiled a long time ago, and the radar will be operational in 1998, according to the Navy's commander. In the third picture, you will see the Eagle Eye Radar Exhibition. The radar consists of 4 faces with a 360 ° bez-rotation curtain, which according to the description given about it will most likely be active as a fuzzy array.

If the hypothesis of installing the radar of the eagle's eye in Damavand floating-point 2 is true, two different patterns for installing this radar on the Damavand-2 float can be considered as simulated in the fourth and fifth image of the two states. In view of the pattern of the installation of the Ahr image, it is more likely to be possible for the floating movement of the turret due to the lower height of the turret."

no reason not to let this go through google translator for non farsi speakers, not perfect, but better than nothing :-)

"
In recent days, new images of the floating vessel "Damavand -2" have been published, which is of particular interest, namely the use of a turret instead of a rig in the design of this float. It also seems that the engine chimney has a different design than Damavand -1 has been and is more like Sahand float.

This change in the design and use of a turret instead of a rig, is likely to indicate plans to install an Eagle Eye Radar on this float.

The radar of the Eagle Eye was unveiled a long time ago, and the radar will be operational in 1998, according to the Navy's commander. In the third picture, you will see the Eagle Eye Radar Exhibition. The radar consists of 4 faces with a 360 ° bez-rotation curtain, which according to the description given about it will most likely be active as a fuzzy array.

If the hypothesis of installing the radar of the eagle's eye in Damavand floating-point 2 is true, two different patterns for installing this radar on the Damavand-2 float can be considered as simulated in the fourth and fifth image of the two states. In view of the pattern of the installation of the Ahr image, it is more likely to be possible for the floating movement of the turret due to the lower height of the turret."

i will do my best next time.:smitten: its not 1998 its 1398 Persian year he meant 2019.

Back
Top Bottom