What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Dema frigate !!
it occurred to me that in the naval shipyard north of Bandar Abbas already in December 2016 a ship had been identified in an advanced phase of construction
24v09qa.jpg

and that resembles the Jamaran, confirmed by a video published in an article on the web on February 4 2017 -16 Bachmann 1 395 (Shanbeh) observe at minute 00:15.
http://www.iribnews.ir/fa/news/1496055/به-آب-اندازی-نخستین-کشتی-تحقیقاتی-اقیانوس-پیما-فیلم
below I have extrapolated a frame.
Bostanu shipyard : frigate type Jamaran (red arrow)
XH7LSpR.jpg

vlXVAYP.jpg

qmqA0np.jpg

who knows maybe this is it " DEMA" !?

.........However, the user "VEVAK" translated from Farsi as "frigate Dema", while the Iranian military authorities identified this type of military ships as destroyers, leaving the frigate terminology to the FAC class Kaman and Sina
its dena not dema its a name of mountain in iran in zagros a nd 4409 m hight
320px-2006-11-16_09-53-50_-_Iran_-_-_EK_flight_IKA-DXB.JPG

so butty
x512864_dVd1I5MX-770x480.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TW2lWQNmeC.jpg

What happened to first Fateh-class submarine? operational now?
It had structural problems and materials used for the construction of the hull were not sufficient for the depth Iran wanted out of them!

So It was disassembled and the parts were used in the new Fatteh!

If this is a secret Sub facility at best they can only fit a Ghadir sub there nothing more! So any rumor about Iran having 2 of them is unfounded

upload_2018-6-13_13-33-45.png

I heard it was leaky.
It had structural problems and materials used for the construction of the hull were not sufficient for the depth Iran wanted out of them!

So It was disassembled and the parts were used in the new Fatteh!

If this is a secret Sub facility at best they can only fit a Ghadir sub there nothing more! So any rumor about Iran having 2 of them is unfounded

View attachment 480235

I've heard that it had such a problem but I thought they would work on it to solve the problem not use its parts for second one. thx

I've heard that it had such a problem but I thought they would work on it to solve the problem not use its parts for second one. thx

Well solving the problems required building the sub around a new hull using different type of materials

In my opinion by 2012 they should have just gone towards a larger force multiplier if they had started that project instead of fixating on the Fatteh we would have been far better off

Iran made the right move attempting the Fateh again because if it fails again at the Fateh than what makes the Besat a more sound design?

A larger displacement sub will go to much deeper depths and the pressure increases exponentially.

The last thing Iran wants is a lost sub with a crew members on board due to it being crushed like a soda can at deeper depths because of poor engineering and design.

are you working in that secret secret facility and know how much space it have and you say one ghadir sub only can fit in there .is that right they build that facility only for on sub about 35m you are kidding me .sometime its better dont saying anything if we dont know anything

are you working in that secret secret facility and know how much space it have and you say one ghadir sub only can fit in there .is that right they build that facility only for on sub about 35m you are kidding me .sometime its better dont saying anything if we dont know anything

upload_2018-6-19_11-17-35.png

That's what's in there

the iranian diving team won first place in the military diving competition at the army games.

any update on the damavand frigate that sunk in the caspian sea? such a shame because that was genuinely a modern and impressive iranian-made frigate and a real step forward for iranian naval engineering!

Back
Top Bottom